Monday, July 15, 2013

SLOWING THINGS DOWN... time to regroup (Part 112d)

SLOWING THINGS DOWN... time to regroup (Part 112d)

It was during this period of time that the things I’d ordered for Peggy from Willy's lingerie company arrived at the bank. With SCSM on the label as the shipper I didn’t have to worry about anyone seeing it and thinking I was weird for having lingerie delivered to the bank. The problem was in getting the things to Peggy AND explaining the panties. I knew it would have to be on a weekend what with her school activities during the week. I made a special trip to her father’s gas station to get an idea what her plans were. I lied when I told him I was interested in her availability for baby sitting. When he told me that as far as he knew she was free Saturday evening. For that to work I’d have to spring the idea of a movie on Elle at the last minute and hope that it was one she’d be wiling to see.

I embarrassed myself attempting to play tennis. There were two other couples and it was obvious that they played a LOT of tennis. I tried the excuse that with the new job I’d not had much, if any time for tennis during the Summer and after the first game begged off. The other players were kind to Elle and invited her to play with them while I watched. That part was fun. One of the women, about 40,  was especially interesting. Wearing a dress, all she had to do was bend over just a little and her panties would show under the hem of the dress. I couldn’t be sure but I thought they might be the only pair she was wearing. Fancy, frilly panties with lots of lace were becoming popular at the time but the pair I could see didn’t have any lace at all. I’d persuaded Elle to wear a dress so I was getting “views” from her as well. However, she had on her frilly panties over a pair of heavy cotton Spanky Pants. Because they were cut a bit different I could see the leg bands of her cotton panties sticking out from under the leg elastics of the frilly ones. For whatever reason, that excited me.

We’d brought the kids as one of the other couples had brought their kids along as well. That kept them occupied for a while but the baby, who was now walking, wasn’t happy in the playpen so we didn’t stay too long. I’d gotten what I wanted and had made Elle somewhat happy by going. The next step was to get the information on the movie.

I made the excuse that I wanted to drive past my grandfather’s house to see if the yard was being kept up. To do that meant we had to drive by the theater. I was happy to see it was the movie The Great Race. We’d wanted to see it earlier in the Summer but didn’t get around to it. I’d heard that when it was in town there had been some problems with the projectors so only a few people got to see it. I was surprised that it had been brought back but it made it an easy “sell” to Elle as she was a big fan of both Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon. Her problem was that her mother hadn’t been notified a day in advance. I played it up a bit and made like it was be a real shame to miss it. Then, using the best acting skills I could conjure up, I suggested Peggy. Elle liked Peggy so had no problem with that only questioning her availability. At home, a quick call cleared that up. I now had my plan. I could give the things to her when I took her home... and I still had some time to come up with an explanation about the panties for her.

While Elle prepared supper I opened the small carton that contained all the goods and extracted the box of the size 4 panties I’d ordered for Elle. I managed to get it inside while she was concentrating on cooking and made straight for the bedroom. Upon opening the box I was amazed to find that they were made using nylon satin tricot, my favorite panty material.  Since she hadn’t showered or changed out of her tennis clothes it meant I had a chance to have her wear a pair of the new panties that night. I thought that would be kind of ironic having Elle wear the same kind that I’d be giving to Peggy.

It took some “doing” but I put myself in the position of helping her get dressed after her shower. I laid both cotton panties and the new nylon ones face down on the bed so she couldn’t identify the new ones. She put the cotton ones on herself and then I helped her with her slip. (Back in those days going to the movies was considered “going out” and you dressed accordingly) While she was putting on her blouse I picked the panties up and held them down by the floor so she could step into them. She never gave it a thought and I pulled them up around her waist getting enough of a look to know that they fit much better than the size 5’s sexy panties that I'd gotten from Willy earlier. Now I was looking forward to getting home after delivering Peggy and having a chance to “break them in” properly.

The movie was hilarious. The best way to describe it was that it was old fashioned slapstick comedy. Elle was in a good mood all the way home. I was anxious to get Peggy home for two reasons. The first, quite obviously, was to give her the panties. I’d come up with a “line” that I thought would work. The second was to get back home to “test” the new panties with some wet play before we got down to business. However, Elle wanted to chat with Peggy to find out how things were going at school and her role as a majorette with the marching band. After explaining her life she then pleaded with us to come to a football game to see her perform. At that time high school football was pretty low on my preference list but Elle said we’d do it. That did not make me happy.

We hadn’t made it out of the park when I handed the three boxes to Peggy. I was somewhat surprised that she picked up on the extra box so quickly and asked about it. I hesitated for a few seconds but interjected that it was the correct number. That was when she started peeking inside to inspect the contents. She liked the house dress for her mother as soon as she saw it. The slips were next. I hadn’t looked in the box so when she said she really liked the feel I wondered if they weren’t the nylon satin tricot as well. She pulled one out and it had an applique down one side that she commented on. Knowing the panties had an applique I hoped that if she protested about not ordering them that it might be a selling point for her to keep them. I didn’t have long to wait to find out.

There were six pair in the box grouped in three's. I was trying to drive and look at her face for the reaction and it was hard to do. I could see she had one pair in her hands and when she didn’t say anything I asked if there was something wrong. She didn’t immediately answer but finally mumbled that they looked nice but she didn’t order them. That was my “cue”. I told her I’d seen a notation in the catalog and had thought she wanted them. Again, a bit of silence. Finally she said that she hadn’t meant to mark the catalog. I spoke up and asked what her comment meant. By then we were on her street. As we pulled in the driveway she said that she liked what she’d seen but didn’t have the money to pay for them. Now, with the car stopped, I told her that she didn’t have to pay for any of the items, that they would be like “pay” for baby sitting. There was a bit of “back and forth’ with that but when she got out of the car she had all three boxes. As I drove away I was hoping that I’d see more of her and then when I did I’d wonder if she had on a pair of the panties.

To be continued...


2 comments:

oldblue said...

Welcome back. I still can't imagine that you ordered those panties for her. I can easily see her in them, the balls to buy them and give them to her, PRICELESS!

Pantymaven said...

OB... As I posted before, please stay tuned because I'm only getting warmed up... :-)