Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SLOWING THINGS DOWN... time to regroup (Part 112e)

SLOWING THINGS DOWN...  time to regroup (Part 112e)

Arriving home I found all the lights out except in our bedroom. I walked down the hall and as soon as I stepped into the room Elle threw back the covers. She was lying there naked except for her panties. The crooked smile on her face told me she was in an exceptionally good mood. As I stepped around to my side of the bed and started shedding my clothes she sat up and moved over to my side of the bed. While I was trying to get out of my shirt she was trying to undo my pants. In thinking back on it it was pretty comical. Finally naked, she motioned for me to lie down. Before I was even settled she was straddling me. Needless to say my member was at full attention. She slid up over it and closed her eyes. While she was doing this I was studying the panties, something I hadn’t really done yet. I noticed the elastic was somewhat unique and the crotch was higher in the front than any others that I’d seen. As I rubbed my hands over her hips the satiny feel of the material served to arouse me even more (if that was possible). Suddenly I felt a warmth surround my pubic area. Almost in the same motion she lowered herself onto my body all the while guiding my penis between the legs and into her crotch area. With my heightened state of arousal I had to be careful not to spoil it for Elle.
Evette Size 4




We rolled over onto our sides and while in that position I was rubbing her wet butt cheeks.  I really don’t know how to describe the feeling but I knew that I was going to like these panties... a lot! We didn’t waste much time after that and got down to business. I can still remember lying there in the darkness wishing that every night could be like that.

We’d only been to church a few times over the Summer and Elle felt that it was time to get back into a routine. As Elle showered I decided to try and slip another new pair on her when she came into get dressed. I had actually been surprised that she hadn’t noticed them or, if she had, that she hadn’t mentioned it. For most of the Summer she’d worn cotton panties, usually the lighter Lollipop kind, under the nylon ones so that part was easy. The night before I’d turned the new ones face down so the applique wasn’t visible. However, I didn’t and as I reached for them she asked where they came from. I had to go through the whole story about sailing with Willy and the sexy panties that she didn’t like. It was worth it because after feeling them and inspecting them she approved them. One she did I was thinking ahead to later on.

At church we caught up with Karen, the girl we’d had as a baby sitter and who had introduced us to Peggy. She’d spent the Summer as a counselor at a 4H camp. She told us that Peggy, who she saw at school every day, had gotten her caught up on the girls as well as her sailing adventures. I remember thinking what nice girls the two of them were.

Early in the Summer my grandfather’s health had deteriorated to the point he was no longer able to go to the hospital to visit my grandmother. That meant I didn’t have to go over on Sunday’s to drive him there. Now, with me working just down the street, I’d go visit him a couple of times a week during my lunch break so I wasn't forgetting him. I tried to take Elle and the kids at least once a month. He now had 24 hour care with the daughter of an old family friend living permanently at the house. I felt sorry for him and remember thinking that I never wanted to get old like that. I remember that it was a beautiful day and, for the end of September, quite warm. I had entertained the idea of taking Elle and the girls over to see him after church but decided to take advantage of the day instead. So we drove home, changed our clothes, made a picnic lunch and headed for the ocean. I knew the Summer crowds were gone and hoped I could find a secluded spot where I could get to "play" with Elle.

We had a good time. We went to a relatively remote area and set up our spot behind a protected dune. We were there for almost five hours. That meant Elle had to pee a couple of times and I was even able to persuade Elle to pee through her panties the second time. I based it on the holdover from the good time we had the night before. It was hard to keep the kids from seeing my bulge when we came out from behind the dune. Needless to say I was already looking forward bedtime.

Arriving home, I found a note from my father taped on the door. It told me to get to the hospital as soon as possible. The note didn’t say who it was about. My grandmother, who was already there, had been barely existing for years and was expected to pass on at any time. I changed my clothes and headed on up. It was my grandfather. He was experiencing internal bleeding and was in the ICU. My father told me that the doctors thought they had it under control. I stayed for a few hours and, as there was nothing I could do, was told to go on home. My father said he’d stay and would call with any news.

I couldn’t sleep. All I could think of was that I’d had the chance to take the family for a visit and hadn’t. I remember it being just about daybreak when the call came. My grandfather had passed about an hour earlier. I remember sitting there in the dining room and crying. He was 91 years old.(z)

To be continued...     

1 comment:

oldblue said...

Brought back memories of my Grandfather and the same kind of guilt that I believe we all share.
That wife of yours is getting more fun as she ages.