Monday, February 03, 2014

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120f)

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120f)

I don’t know if it was that I looked so distraught or that she really felt guilty but she apologized profusely. Then it was like a light bulb went on and she, animatedly, dashed to the store room. I didn’t know what was happening so I sort of followed her. I heard her call out that she’d had one returned but it didn’t have a tag on it and  wasn’t sure of the size. I’d actually wandered back to the area she’d set aside for lingerie and as I did I saw a pile of robins egg blue boxes on the counter. I recognized them from a previous visit as being Van Raalte products. I took a close look at the markings on the end of the boxes and determined they were panties. Each box displayed a different size number, from 4 to 8. I knew Elle was a size 5 in the Van Raalte panties so I pulled out that box. By then Judith was back with the dress. She apologized again and said she didn’t know if it would fit but I was welcome to take it home and to have Elle try it. I didn’t have anything to lose so said I would. She wouldn’t take any money but did ask that if Elle didn’t want it to get it back to her as soon as possible. I handed her the box of panties and told her I’d pick them up when I came back to either pay for the dress or to return it. She gave me a “knowing” smile.

Back at home Elle was preparing supper. I told her about having to try the dress on and why. She said it’d have to wait until later which was a bit disappointing. Eating supper I hoped I could get the picture she’d OK’d while she was in the process of trying it on. From that moment on time seemed to drag. With the kitchen finally cleaned up and the kids occupied she stepped out of her shorts and stripped off her top. I had the camera at the ready but she said I’d have to wait. I watched eagerly as Elle slipped the dress over her head and then I took a deep breath. Neither of us had realized just how short it was. It was about the same length as her newest bathing suit. Facing me I couldn’t see her panties but when she turned around it was a different story. When she ran her hand down her backside she could actually feel her panties just below the hem. She started laughing immediately. Then she made a comment that I can’t fully remember but it made me laugh too. It was something along the lines that the dress must’ve been designed by someone who thought like me. I still had the camera in my hand and asked if I could take one “just for laughs”. She agreed saying it would be fun to look back on it some time in the future. She was in such a good mood that I actually got her to OK two of them and here are the results.
                    

After she took the dress off and folded it up I told her I owed her one. Her reply was something along the lines of “or more” and she proceeded to pull a pad from one of the kitchen drawers and showed it to me. There were dates and notations behind each one. Basically, they were the “promises“ I’d made after getting her to give me a ”squirt“ or to fully wet her panties. The last two entries were the promises for letting me take pictures. It caught me by surprise and the look on her face could’ve been considered a ”gotcha!“. A closer look at the pad showed many entries crossed off which made the list less intimidating. I ended up asking what entries were still ”open“ and she said the only ones that mattered were this dress and the outfit from the Sears catalog. With that I breathed a sigh of relief. Her comment was that ”I had a memory of convenience“ and the list was a way to make sure she got what she’d been promised. There wasn’t much I could say even though it wasn’t completely true.

Jay had told me he hoped to arrive fairly early and when it got to be 10am I began to worry. Elle had me carry a shutter out to the front of the house and to hold it up so she could get an idea what they’d look like when attached. As we were doing that Jay’s pick up was pulling up the driveway. Jo got out and started explaining their lateness and apologizing. I was looking at Jay as she did and saw him roll his eyes. All I could do was smile.

Elle and I had discussed where to take Jo and her daughter to go swimming. We both agreed the best place was the beach at my parents house but... since I wasn’t going to be with them Elle’s mother would have a hissy fit if that’s where they ended up. So, I suggested they go to the beach at the sailing club and, since we were members again, they’d all be allowed to use the restrooms inside the clubhouse. Elle and my girls all had their bathing suits on so they were ready to go. Elle led Jo and her daughter inside so they could get changed as Jay and I unloaded his tools from his truck. Then we put the station wagon in the garage so Jay could remeasure just how much we had to add. By the time we finished Jo was back. She was wearing a one piece suit with a skirt across the front and looked quite good in it. I backed the wagon out and then they were off.

Having the right tools made the job easier. It didn’t take long for Jay to cut out the portion of the back wall of the garage in question. He gave me various things to do while he cut the wood he’d had me buy to the proper lengths. By the time we heard the noon siren from the fire house he’d got most of the pieces cut and was ready to start building the ”bump out“. He didn’t want to stop to eat but asked for something to drink. Walking into the kitchen I saw a pile of clothes on the end of the counter. I walked up to it and saw the daughters clothes right on top. I removed them and saw Jo’s bra on top of her panties. I carefully moved the bra and picked up the panties. I wasn’t expecting to see bikini as the last time I’d seen her panties they were full briefs. They were definitely nylon satin and had a combination applique/lace cut out right in the middle of the front. I liked it! I’d not seen anything quite like them before. The label read Formfit Rogers, size 5. I remember holding them wishing there was some way I could keep them but knew there was absolutely no way. I put all the clothes back and headed back to the garage with the pitcher of ice water.


To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

Priceless!
Too bad you couldn't have got a pic of those Formfit Rogers, another name from the past.