Wednesday, February 12, 2014

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120j)

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120j)

I had to wait until we got home to find out just how Elle’s shorts got wet. Once Liz and Elle reached the beach the kids were into the water. Joey, Liz’s son, was giving her fits by not staying out of the water. Finally, Liz gave in and took him in, holding him and swishing him through the water as if he were actually swimming. Kaye, seeing that, wanted Elle to do the same with her. Elle told me she had no feelings or warnings that she had to go but... once she was in the water she felt a spasm... and then another. Holding Kaye in her hands in the water she was able to look at her crotch and saw the damage. Not wanting Liz to see it she pretended to stumble splashing enough water to cover the peed wetness. Back at Liz’s house she turned down the offer for dry clothes. When Elle told me that I was seriously disappointed. If she had it would’ve given me a chance to see if Liz still wore the cotton Lollipop band leg panties that I knew she used to wear. I asked Elle why she’d not taken her up on the offer and she just shrugged her shoulders.

It was late afternoon by the time we got back. Elle had invited Sandy and her husband over for desert and she still had to make it. The women had played tennis on Friday and, in the course of conversation, it was mentioned that Johnny and I hadn’t seen much of each other during the Summer so Elle offed to have them over. I wasn’t thrilled with the timing of it but I did like them both so figured I’d survive. My mother had given Elle her bundt pan and she was anxious to try it out. As she was preparing the mix I remember accusing her of using them as guinea pigs.

It turned out to be an enjoyable evening especially since the kids behaved. The cake turned out well which pleased Elle to no end. After Elle put the kids to bed the conversation turned to tennis. Both Sandy and Johnny were interested in the tennis academy that we’d learned about while visiting with Fred and Liz that afternoon. Johnny’s parents didn’t live too far from the site and said he’d try to get more information about it. The time seemed to fly past and after they left I realized that I hadn’t even gotten a VPL or DP from Sandy, a rare occurrence. She and Elle agreed to meet again the following Friday for tennis and, as they did, I made a mental note to try and get off a little early and go watch them.

We woke up Sunday morning to a very ugly day. It was raining and the wind was blowing out of the East, not a good sign. Even though it was my father who was the weather ”expert“, I’d learned that this combination usually lasted for a few days. We decided to skip church and hunker down at home. If there was one positive it was that I got Elle to wear something that would give me ”easy access”. I was even able to get her to give me a picture while she was in the process of getting dressed. The best part of that was that it didn’t “cost” me anything. She, for whatever reason, was in a very good mood and I was the beneficiary... all day. The disappointment about the weather was more than replaced with her benevolence towards me.

The nasty weather continued through Monday and into Tuesday. Due to the fact that we’d gone to visit with Fred and Liz on Saturday Elle was fretting about the fact that she’d only done a part of the laundry when I got home Tuesday night. We didn’t have a dryer and Elle needed clean diapers for Kaye. I had some extra clothes line from when I’d put up the outside wash line so headed to the basement to figure a way to put it up. We hadn’t had time to do much of anything down there so it was fairly easy. When Elle came down the stairs to see how I was doing I noticed that there was a bit of discoloration in her crotch area. I asked her about it since I’d heard the toilet flush only a short time before she appeared. She wrinkled up her face and said it was a “dribble“ after she’d gone and pulled up her panties and shorts. She was amenable to my making a ”visit“ which meant  she wasn’t all that upset. However, she did make a statement of how nice it would be to have panties that had a cotton crotch to help soak the dribbles up better than the nylon ones did. She usually wore two pair of the nylon ones and that helped but sometimes, like just then, they didn’t. I just shrugged and enjoyed my ”visit“.

Later on that week she finally heard from the lady whose dress she was supposed to alter. The call actually left her puzzled and a bit upset. The lady lived and worked in the city and didn’t have a car. She told Elle that the only time she had to do the fitting was the upcoming Saturday and that she was taking the train and expected to take the train back the same day. Elle knew the schedules and that the morning train came in just before noon and the return was but three hours later. She knew that wasn't enough time. Before she could say anything the lady had hung up. She also told Elle that she needed to be picked up and returned back to the station. When I got home and Elle told me I told her to forget about doing the work. We didn’t need the money and certainly didn’t need the aggravation. Elle partially agreed but said she still wanted to help Pat (the PTA lady) out. Her hope was that Pat would be able to actually get a viable business going and that she’d be a part of it. There wasn’t anything more for me to say.

On Saturday Elle sent me to pick the lady (?) up at the station while she fed the kids their lunch. It wasn’t hard to pick the woman out. In the Summer our area was a vacation destination and the clothes were casual. As soon as the woman stepped off the train she was the only one that looked out of place. She looked like she was dressed to go to the theatre, complete with high heels. She looked to be in her 30's, maybe 5'5" and fairly trim. I got her attention and introduced myself. The only thing she carried with her was a pocket book. I think her name was Mae. I don’t think I said more than a dozen words on the trip home. All I heard was how busy she was and what an inconvenience the trip was to her schedule. I remember thinking that this wasn’t going to go well for Elle.

To be continued...           

No comments: