Friday, February 14, 2014

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120k)

MORE GOOD TIMES...  August (Part 120k)

I won’t bore you with all the details but suffice it to say that I knew it was a waste of time to even think about fighting the inevitable. I stayed busy, outside, until supper. Elle, even with the short notice, managed to put together a nice meal. After spending time with the woman I changed my mind about her. I won’t say I’d want to be a friend but she had an interesting life and, indeed, was a busy person without a lot of free time. Elle finished up with the dress around 10pm or so and once the lady was satisfied she opted to go to bed. The first train back to the city, at least on weekends,  was around 8am and she wanted to be sure she was on it. To sleep, Elle provided her with the peignoir set that my mother had given her. I didn’t pay much intention to that conversation. We had decided to give the lady some time to get settled before heading up to bed ourselves. Our normal procedure was for me to use the bathroom first while Elle checked on the kids. I walked into the room, turned on the light and closed the door. As I did I saw something hanging from the water faucets for the tub... a bra and a pair of panties. It was obvious that she’d washed them out before retiring and left them there to dry.

I knew I only had few seconds to take a look as Elle didn’t think twice about walking in on me when in the bathroom. I grabbed the panties and immediately felt a difference in the material. They were a light beige color and when I looked for the tag found it was quite small. I don’t remember the brand name... I think it might’ve been French... and the printing on the back of it was very small. Then I saw the answer. to the strange feel... 100% pure silk. They were definitely larger than Elle’s but I couldn’t find a size. Putting them back I grabbed at the bra, still hanging on the faucet handle, and saw that it wasn’t anything like what Elle wore. To start with, the cups weren’t anything like Elle’s bras and they had lace across the top. Afraid Elle would walk in on me I just let it go. Seeing those two items was a bit of an education, for sure.

In the morning we got her up, fed and on the train in plenty of time. Even with the experience of seeing and handling silk panties for the first time I was still upset that the lady had ”hijacked“ a part of my/our weekend. With Summer winding down there weren’t going to be many more opportunities for sailing ”comfortably“. By ”comfortably“ I meant that the combination of air/water temperature was high enough that you didn’t have to worry about what you wore. In our area, the water temperature started downward at the end of August and the air temperature soon followed. The easiest place to launch the Sunfish was at the sailing club. However, my mother had been ”on“ us for not coming over to visit so, even though it meant more work, we headed there.

Trying to take advantage of the situation of being at my parents I figured it would be a good time to fetch the box with my ”stash“ in it. After getting the boat rigged and Elle and one of the girls off and sailing I made my way to the garage. As I climbed the stairs to the apartment I tried to figure out just how long it had been since I’d actually gone through it. I really didn’t have any idea of just how many panties I’d collected. On the other hand I also knew that this wasn’t the time to do it. I’d made up some excuse to go over to the garage (it was on the other side of the street) and knew I’d have to rummage through my father’s pile of boxes to find the one marked ”SAVE“. It took longer than I’d hoped and as I was walking back to my car I saw my father heading towards me. I made it to the trunk of my car and dropped the box into it before my father reached me. Of course he asked what I was doing and I had to struggle to come up with an answer. The look on his face told me he didn’t ”buy“ it. and that worried me. I got bailed out by the least likely person that I would’ve thought of... Elle’s mother. She couldn’t get the side door to the kitchen to latch and wanted me to come right over to see if I could fix it. WHEW!

When we made the decision to go to my parents house to sail I knew there was the chance that we might get ”attacked“ by Ali, the lady from down the beach who owned a children’s clothing store located in by the city. When I got back to the beach I saw Elle sitting at the water’s edge playing with Kaye and no sign of the older girls or the Sunfish. Elle explained that Ali had seen her sail by and walked down to remind her that she’d put some clothes for the girls aside for her. I wasn’t sure just how Ali ended up with both the girls and the Sunfish as well but... Upon her return I, reluctantly, told her that I’d take a day off and that we’d be in to visit the store before Labor Day.

I ended up giving Danny, the son of one of the next door renters a ride. Unfortunately, it was without his mother who usually gave me a panty peek. She was away, helping her brother open his new restaurant. I actually remember thinking that this visit to my parents would one of the first during a Summer that I didn’t get at least one peek from someone. We were in the process of leaving and strapping the Sunfish to the trailer when some people walked by. It was a middle aged man and two girls who were probably teenagers that I didn't recognize. It was fairly obvious that they were just coming from the beach as the man was in a wet bathing suit and holding a rubber tube. One of the girls was in shorts and a blouse and holding a small dog. Anne, our middle daughter, loved animals and wanted to pet him. The girl squatted down to put him on the ground and as she did I got my ”peek”. I stood there staring down at the white material of her panties contrasted against the sun tanned skin on her back and the dark blue material of her shorts. I was fixated on that so much that Elle had call to me to finish up strapping the boat. She was at the front of the boat and, thankfully, never asked what it was that had my attention.

At home, putting the boat away, I remembered the box with my “stash” was in the trunk. To get it in the house I had to find a time when Elle wasn’t home and, standing there thinking about it I struggled to come up with a time when I was there and she wasn’t. I really didn’t want to leave it in the trunk knowing how hot it would get in there with the car sitting out in the sun all the time. The garage was the only place I could come up with. Among the things the previous owners had left behind was a refrigerator. We didn’t have an immediate need for it when we bought the house but had decided to keep it anyway. I think it was Jon, (the milkman) who’d suggested that I turn it so the door was to the wall. After doing that I hadn’t touched it until then. The perfect, but temporary, place to hide my stash. I was proud of myself for thinking of it... panties “on ice”.

To be continued... 

2 comments:

Wise Chin said...

Hey this is The Wise Chin from apantyfetish.wordpress.com website. Nice page man. I like how your photos are classic photos. Reminds me of the nice 80's when women liked to still wear those type panties.

Pantymaven said...

WC... Thanks for stopping by... Please come back again.