Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WINDING DOWN SUMMER... into Autumn (Part 121a)

WINDING DOWN SUMMER... into Autumn (Part 121a)

Wanting to take advantage of the last days of “real” Summer (when schools were closed) I requested to take off the last Thursday and Friday of the month. Both the older girls were going to be in school whole days this year and I wanted to make sure I got more time with them before they started back. I also knew we had to make that trip in towards the city to Ali’s store to get the clothes for the kids that Elle had ordered. What I didn’t expect or plan on was a call from my friend Fred. Actually it was from Liz, his wife. When we’d been with them she’d told us about a new indoor tennis facility that her sister was involved with. When we were leaving them there had been some talk about us coming in to visit and to take a look at the academy. Neither Elle nor I took the offer seriously. This call was a serious invitation. I knew better than to commit to it without first talking with Elle who, at the time, was busy putting Kaye to bed.

Later, we talked about it and her first reaction was negative. I don’t remember just how the trip to Ali’s store came into the conversation but it did and I was able to convince her that we could do both. I’d given Elle the dates of my days off and when she called Liz back I left it up to them to decide. I do remember Elle telling me that Liz was really excited about it. As for me, I always enjoyed my time with Fred so, regardless of what the women decided it would still be good with me.

As I’ve written, August was the slowest time of the year at the bank. Both Bret and Hobie had finished off their vacations and I was still due three or four more days of mine so there was no problem getting the days I requested. I knew it would be a long day, especially for the kids spending a lot of time in the car and not being able to run around all that much. We made a real effort to get up and to be on our way at a reasonable hour. Liz had told Elle to be sure and bring tennis clothes and our racquets. When Elle passed that information on to me I wasn’t pleased, at all, but to keep the peace, I agreed. I knew Fred wasn’t much of an athlete since graduating from boarding school so was hoping that he was as much of a novice as I was.

Ali was really pleased to see us and had the things she’d set aside for Elle ready for us. The girls tried on the clothes to make sure they fit. Elle didn’t like the way one of the dresses looked so swapped it out for another Ali had in the store. While all that was going on I was contemplating buying more Lollipop panties for Elle. I knew we’d be buying undershirts and panties for all three kids but, concerned about how much money it was all going to cast, backed off at the last minute. Naturally, we spent more than I’d set aside even with the discounts Ali had promised. So, we left owing Ali about $50. I told her I wouldn’t be able to pay it off until after the first of October when I could make my next loan against the trust account. She was OK with it and I figured I could order the panties for Elle at that time.

Liz and Fred were waiting with lunch when we arrived. Fred had pretty much made up his mind on just what he was going to do and was quite excited about it. He’d been promised a territory up in Connecticut that was growing rapidly. He was just waiting for loan approvals. It took a little time for the kids to get over their shyness but by the time dessert was served they were all OK. Liz was waiting for her sister to show up to take us over to the new facility. When she walked in I had to do a double take. It had been at least ten years since I’d last seen her. The exact opposite of Liz, Shelly wanted everyone to see her femininity and she sure was exhibiting it. Very well “endowed”, she was wearing a tennis dress and, when I say it was short... it really was. If there was a half inch between the hem of the dress in front and the crotch of her panties it was a lot. I’m not kidding when I say it took my breath away. Fred saw my face and he had to do everything in his power to keep from laughing. Living in the same house with Shelly for about a month must have dulled the “shock” of  seeing her that way because he was very calm.

We ate lunch and heard all about the new tennis facility. When Liz had told us about it she left out some very interesting and important information. Her father was a prime booster of it and was an investor. That kind of explained why Shelly was working there. The concept was to provide a hub of tennis activity to help grow interest in the sport. Shelly told us that the investors were trying to lure a famous Australian tennis player to be the “face” of the facility. The United States tennis championships were held annually at Forest Hills which wasn’t all that far away. Most of the good American tennis players were from California or Florida and that was because they had warm weather all year round. The basic idea of an indoor facility made sense in that the US Tennis Association was all for it in that tennis instruction could be provided all year long.

If you’ve read this tome for any period of time you’ve seen the subject of tennis come up from time to time. Elle loved to play the game. I loved to look at the females who played the game. Most times when I was on a tennis court it was because I was “bribed” (by Elle) to be there and seldom because I wanted to be there. When Shelly got through giving us the background she jumped up and told us to get dressed (for tennis) and to follow her over to the site. I rolled my eyes and Fred caught me. He made some sort of disparaging comment to me as we left to get our clothes and racquets. When Shelly started to get up from the table she sort of spun in her chair to get her legs out from under the table and as she did it was an eye opening moment, at least for me. It was a full crotch view. I don’t know if she saw me or not and I didn’t care. I just remember having to hide my bulge as I stood up .

Liz had arranged for a baby sitter to watch both her kids and ours. Kaye wasn’t too pleased but ice cream got her attention off of our leaving. Elle had chosen to wear a dress and that meant many panty peeks. As I’ve explained in prior posts, whenever she would bend over while wearing a tennis dress it would ride up on her back and expose at least six inches of her panties. I was smiling as we dressed. Liz wore a pair of baggy white shorts and a loose fitting blouse. It was as if she didn’t want anyone to look at her. I, reluctantly, donned the white shorts Elle had made me buy. I always felt stupid when I wore them. However, when I saw Fred in his I immediately felt better.

To be continued...

No comments: