Wednesday, February 05, 2014

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120g)

MORE GOOD TIMES... August (Part 120g)

Jay didn’t want to nail everything together permanently until all the pieces were tacked on just to make sure he’d thought of everything. We’d just tacked on the roof when we heard voices. Elle, Jo and the kids were back. It was just around 2pm which seemed early. We went out to see if everything was OK and found that Jo wasn’t feeling well. I remember her asking Jay when they’d be able to leave. Jay wasn’t all that happy to hear the news but told her he could be ready to go in less than an hour. I don’t remember Jo saying anything but I do remember Elle and Jo heading for the house with the kids headed for the playhouse.

Jay went over what I’d have to do to finish off the "bump out" and then we headed for the front of the house. I carried another shutter out with me as Jay took the step ladder, drill and extension cord. We walked past the screened in porch and although Elle was there Jo was missing. We went right to work as I held a shutter in place while Jay drilled the holes. He had some long screws but after using them he was concerned that they weren’t long enough to reach the siding of the house. They seemed to only go into the wooden shingles. He didn’t like that saying that they weren't sturdy enough but, since he wanted to head home, said he’d drill all the holes and that I could attach them at a later time. There wasn’t much I could say what with Jo not feeling well except to thank him for his efforts. When we walked to the back yard Jo still wasn’t on the porch. We asked where she was and Elle said she was in the bathroom. We loaded Jay’s equipment into his truck and by the time we finished Jo and her daughter had joined us. More apologies from Jo along with a promise to come and do it again pretty much ended their visit. I looked at it as productive even though we didn’t get everything done.

I don’t think Jay’s truck had reached the end of the driveway before Elle was badgering me about the shutters. She’d walked out to the front of the house and saw we’d attached one and wanted to know when I was putting up the other three. I didn’t need that right at that moment as I hadn’t had any lunch and my focus was on finishing up with the work on the garage. Plus, to do the shutters I would have to go downtown to get the longer screws that Jay had suggested. I explained that to her and I got a look of disappointment back. Never one to give up she started back with a ”But...“ and I knew she wasn’t going to back down. My initial reaction was to resist but it quickly came to me that I was actually in the ”catbird’s seat“ so I told her I’d make a deal with her. Before she could speak I told her she’d owe me another picture and that after they were up I’d expect some ”lubrication“. I remember her standing there looking at the front of the house for a few seconds and then I heard a soft ”OK“.

There was no way I was going downtown without something to eat first so we went inside. I went into the bathroom to wash my hands as she made me one of my favorite lunches... peanut butter and honey. The kids were in to get something to drink so I shut the door while I did my business. When I’d first walked in I thought I smelled something a little ”off“. Now, with the door closed it was worse. I finished up in there, ate my lunch and then took off to get the screws. On my way back I took the road that ran past the ”panty house“. I’d struck out the last few times I gone that way but there were a bunch on the line this afternoon. Also, one of the daughters was lying on a chaise and I wished I could come up with a reason to stop but I couldn’t. Seeing the girl reminded me that we’d not made any attempt to get one of them over to baby sit.

To get the shutters up I needed Elle to help. As she struggled to hold a shutter in place I remember thinking that Jay and I could’ve had them all up in the time it took to get just the one attached. I knew it wasn’t his fault but I was still disappointed that he wasn’t able to spend the whole day. I think the only thing that kept me from being really upset was that I knew I’d get something from Elle for getting the shutters installed. To me they were just an aesthetic where the garage project was of a practical nature and, to my way of thinking, more important.

By the time the last one was up it was getting close to 5pm. We stood back to look at the house and I could see Elle was pleased. Elle liked to eat around 6pm and I knew I still had a few minutes to get the first of my ”rewards“. We’d been struggling with the shutters for well over an hour and I knew she’d not been to the bathroom during that time. With a big smile on my face I stepped in front of her with my right hand formed into a cup. We were on the front lawn which was 15 feet higher than the road. I knew that cars driving by couldn’t see the steps to the front stoop so pulled her over to them. I sat down and had her sit straddling my knees. The look on her face was one of resignation but within seconds her warm pee was flooding over my fingers. Her shorts were loose enough for me to get a good ”rub“ in but she wouldn’t let me inside. When she got I up I persuaded her to leave her wet panties on but she did want to change into a dress. That reminded me that I still had to return the stripped dress that Judith had let me take. I figured I could do it the next morning when I took the trash to the landfill.

We'd planned to cook on the hibachi but the wind had really come up and Elle didn't want the smoke blowing into the house so we moved to the front of the house. On nights when the wind was up we'd head for the front lawn to play lawn games. We'd found it calmer to be there and the kids liked it as well. The dress that Elle had chosen was meant to be worn with a pair of short shorts but, with her wet panties (and to please me) had left them off.  It was actually as short as the dress from Judith's store. I was able to get a few really good peeks and ran inside to grab the camera. There were two pictures left. Elle, seeing the camera in my hand, made a pouty face to which I responded by pointing to the newly installed shutters. There was nothing she could say or do. This was the result.
                                                   
                           
With one picture left I hoped I could catch her and get a candid but she caught me, still with camera in hand. With a resigned look she proceeded to let me take one more...
                             
                                           Note the shutters...

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Nice shutters, too bad the girl got in the way.

Pantymaven said...

OB... I wasn't sure you'd notice so that's why I added the comment... :-)