Wednesday, April 09, 2014

CATCHING UP... a bit (Part 123b)

CATCHING UP... a bit (Part 123b)

The gym was ours for two hours but we didn’t make it to even one. It was pretty discouraging for Johnnie. The two of us talked in the parking lot for a while and, in spite of the promises from the other guys to get into shape, it was obvious to me that he had serious doubts. So that his wife, Sandy, wasn’t alone while he was at practice he’d dropped her off to be with Elle so had to stop by to pick her up. It was after 8pm so I knew the kids would be in bed when we walked in. However, the women weren’t anywhere to be see or heard. I went to the cellar door and called down there with no response. Next was to call upstairs. I hadn’t noticed that our bedroom door was closed so when it opened and Elle stepped out it was a surprise. Sandy followed right behind her. I asked what they were doing and it was obvious that they were embarrassed but I didn’t get a direct answer. With all of us in the kitchen, Johnnie voiced his disappointment with the results of the practice. The women had nothing to offer in the way of comments or suggestions so Johnnie and Sandy then left. I was glad because it meant I’d be able to find out what had been going on up in our bedroom.

Elle was very coy as she led the way up the stairs. The door was ajar and when I walked in I could see a bunch of panties lying across the bedspread. My first reaction concerned the fact that among them were a few of Elle’s very stained Carter’s Spanky Pants. The first question was asking why she had them out and allowing Sandy to see them. I distinctly remember her standing there and telling me that she had nothing to hide from her. That didn’t answer the underlying question which came out next... what were they doing with them... all of them?

Long story short... Elle reminded me that the two of us had discussed the desire that Sandy and she had for just one panty that would catch and hold their “dribbles”. When she mentioned it I did remember and that, at that immediate time, I was excited about exploring the concept but there were too many other things going at that time to dwell on it. Elle went on that Sandy had just experienced an embarrassing incident at her new job. She was now a part-timer at the local hardware store and the owner was showing her around the store. They were in the store room when she had a sneezing attack and had leaked enough to make a small puddle. When she told her story Elle decided to “take the bull by the horns” and tell Sandy about her (our) basic idea. Once past that and with the kids in bed, Elle took her into our bedroom and dug out some old panties that could be used in a trial and error way. She'd gone over the basic idea with Sandy and was in the process of showing her with the panties when Johnnie and I arrived. At that point my only question was to ask about how Sandy reacted to the idea. Elle smiled in a good way as her answer.

Back during the Summer when she and Johnnie were at the Community Picnic with us she’d had an “accident” (actually two) and had ended up wearing a spare “package” that Elle always kept in the station wagon for emergencies. Elle had talked, in depth, about her “problem” with Sandy who, in turn, shared her “puddle problems” with her. When Elle had suggested Sandy wear a “partial’ package“ Sandy had told her she didn’t like cotton panties. It was after that when Elle and I had briefly talked about the idea of putting a cotton crotch inside the two layers of a nylon crotch. Basically, that was where they were at when Johnnie and I had interrupted them.

Because the Carter’s Spanky Pants were made of a heavy ribbed cotton Elle thought the crotch from a pair of them might be good to use. I grabbed a pair and then looked through the nylon panties on the bed. I looked at the width of the cotton crotch and found a pair of stained Evette panties that was about the same. We headed downstairs and started in on our project. The first thing was cutting the crotch out from the Carter’s panties and then cutting the band leg portion off. I hated the idea of cutting through the inner layer of the nylon panties but didn’t know any other way. Then I slid the cotton crotch inside the nylon panties and flattened them out. Actually, it was pretty simple.

You know I couldn’t wait to get them on Elle. She obliged by taking off her skirt and slip and changed into the panties we’d just put together. As I walked up to her and put my hand on her crotch I could feel the bulk of the cotton between the layers of nylon satin. Of course, I also wanted for Elle to ”test“ them out. However, she convinced me that for it to be a ”real“ test she didn’t want to just give me a squirt. She wanted it to be "natural" to see if our idea worked and didn't allow a drip (or more) to get to the ground. I suggested that she go use the toilet and then hope for her to ”dribble“ on her own. It didn’t happen. So we went into the den and watched some TV. I pushed her to use the toilet again as soon as the show we were watching was over. Still no luck. I got up and, again, put my hand between her legs. She finally relented and gave me what I was looking for, a small squirt. As I felt the wet warmness reach my fingers the one thing I noticed was that it all stayed in the panties. It was the same as when Elle would wear the cotton panties along with a pair of nylon satin ones over them. The big difference was that when I put my free hand on her fanny there was just the one layer of satiny material. I liked it!

After we went upstairs and got ready for bed I persuaded her to let me ”play” with her still in the “test” panties. With me lying on my back she climbed on me straddling my groin area. She gave me another “squirt” to fully lubricate the crotch of the panties and then I was off and thrusting. I’d always liked the combination of the wet cotton panties with a pair of nylon satin ones over them to “play” in and with and I enjoyed myself but not so much that I spoiled Elle's night. At this point it's needless to say that we finished off the night the right way.

To be continued...        
 

No comments: