Monday, April 14, 2014

CATCHING UP... a bit (Part 123d)

CATCHING UP... a bit (Part 123d)

We quit around 3pm. All the beer was gone and even though there was a small heater in the cabin we were all chilled to the bone. After securing and cleaning the boat we headed for the marina. I don’t remember how many fish we ended up with but “B” had put them in a sack and was going to take them home to his mother. At my house he did come in to say “Hi” to Elle. She, like me, had believed that it was a fishing “excursion” and wanted to know how many fish we’d caught and what was going to happen to them. I caught “B’s” eyes and gave him a nod to let him know to be careful what he said. The last thing I wanted her to know was that I’d pretty much spent the day playing poker (and had lost money). “B” saved the day when he offered Elle "some" of the fish and really won some “points” when he volunteered to clean and filet them. Then she asked him to stay for dinner.

“B” was incredible with our kids. He was able to overcome their fear of his size and, in the case of the two oldest, fabricated stories that had them mesmerized. To be truthful, I was too. By the time dinner was ready “Uncle B” was almost a member of the family. After the kids were in bed he told us more about himself and it was hard to believe that a man of his size (300+ pounds) was able to do so much. We continued to be impressed with each tale (which, in time, he was able to back up).

I’d left off in telling about the “samples” of the Sans Soucie panties that my friend Willie had shipped to me and saying I was going to try and slip a couple of the size 4 into Elle’s panty drawer without saying anything. It took a few days until she grabbed a pair of panties without looking at them. When she went to put them on they were tighter than usual which caused her to look at them closely. I’d already left for work so didn’t hear about it until I got home. She greeted me as I walked in by lifting her skirt and asking where the panties had come from. I didn’t have much choice so, after supper, told her the whole story of Willie's new company and how he'd offered to send me some "samples". I reminded her that some of the panties she regularly wore were from him but from his “old” company. The conversation allowed me to bring up the comment Pat (the PTA lady) had made at our last party about how nice Elle’s panties were and then how I got the idea that maybe she might want to establish an account with him. I told her about the catalogs he’d sent and as soon as I did she wanted to see them. As she perused them I heard her say, quietly, “Christmas is coming...” Knowing that I was in somewhat of a good position at that point I took advantage by saying that it would depend on her being a good girl. She was still wearing the brand new panties which was a good sign. I told her about the two sizes and that she was wearing a pair of size 4. She knew that she had some size 4 panties in her drawer but because everything in the drawer fit she never pair any attention until she put this pair on. She said they were comfortable enough but I wanted to see how much difference the size 5 made. I got a pair of the brand new size 5’s and slid them up. As I tried to asses the difference I pretty much determined that the sizing of the Sans Soucie panties was just a little off. The size 5 VanRaalte panties fit Elle like they were made just for her... no wrinkles or bagginess and these size 5’s were just a bit bigger. All in all I was pleased and hoped Elle would continue to wear them. When we finished with that we made a visit to the bathroom together which really made me happy!       

Elle’s Brownie troop met that week. Two mothers of members served as Elle’s assistants on a rotating basis. Usually, by the time I got home from work, everyone would be gone, but not this week. I recognized the car in the driveway as belonging to Pat (the PTA lady). Her daughter was a member of the troop but with her still there I wondered if she had some alteration work for Elle. With Christmas on the horizon the money would surely come in handy. However, I found them at the kitchen table looking at the Sans Soucie catalogs. I hadn’t wanted to be the one to propose the idea of an account to Pat hoping that Elle would do it. But she put it all on me. Of all the women who were a part of the group she’d assembled to get Jon (the milkman) elected to the school board she was probably the most prudish. As I took a seat and started talking I couldn’t help but think that she was looking at me as some sort of a pervert. She had some questions but before I was through she asked if Elle had anything made by the company. After I’d told Elle about Willie and the new panties I'd gone out to my car,  retrieved both boxes and put them in our bedroom closet. When Pat asked, Elle jumped up and headed up the stairs. I was hoping that all she’d bring down was just one pair. She brought both boxes.

I just sat back and watched Pat. She took a pair and rubbed the material between her fingers. Then, in typical Pat fashion, she said she wanted to try a pair on. She didn’t ask... just stated that she was going to do. I’ve made a point of not commenting on Pat’s demeanor up to now because it really didn’t come in to play in the situations I was writing about. However, on this particular occasion she really annoyed me. I wasn’t expecting her to state that she wanted to try a pair on but but it was the way she said it that caused me to react. Elle and I had just discussed the sizing difference in the San Soucie panties as to other brands and when Pat reached into one of the boxes to grab a pair I blurted out something along the lines of “Wait! What size do you wear?” The look on her face was of shock. I’m not sure if it was my tone of voice or the fact that a male had asked what size panties she wore. I never looked at Elle. Pat hesitated and sort of stammered out “Six.” By then I was sort of “possessed“ and quickly asked what brand. She must’ve still been in shock because she shot right back ”Vanity Fair“.

It’s funny to me now as I write this... I’d pegged her as a Vanity Fair woman sometime right after I met her. Her semi superior attitude and aggressive nature seemed to fall in line with some other females that I’d discovered wore Vanity Fair panties. In any case, after she spit out ”Vanity Fair“ I went into the sizing thing and remember telling her that the Sans Soucie should fit and why. She hesitated before getting up but she took the panties and headed for the bathroom. As soon as she did Elle was all over me, asking what had gotten into me. I didn’t respond knowing that it wouldn’t do any good. What was done was done and we had to live with it. I remember thinking that the situation couldn’t be too bad since she did take the panties to try them on.

To be continued...       
        
 

2 comments:

oldblue said...

A little forward maybe, but what the hell she is trying on your panties. I think trying to get into your panties is a little forward!!

Pantymaven said...

OB... :-)