Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124c)

FINISHING UP... the year (Part 124c)

By the time I got home Elle had already put the kids to bed and was coming down the stairs. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her make the turn at the bottom of the stairs as she was in just panties and her blouse. It’d been a while since she’d been that “open”. In the past it indicated that she was “ready” and I immediately felt the bulge start. She came up to me and started to take off my suit jacket while rubbing up against my privates. I couldn’t do much of anything as my arms were still encased by the jacket. She left them like that while taking one of her hands and started to rub my now fully engorged bulge. After a few seconds I began to plead for her to finish stripping off the jacket. But, before doing that she unbuckled my belt and started to undo the button for my pants. I was certainly enjoying the attention but she was the one who was getting the most pleasure. About the time she had my pants down under my backside I was able to fling the jacket off and to the floor. I grabbed her bottom and found her panties to be wet... the ultimate pleasure for me. But I stopped long enough to get my pants free from my feet. Then, still the aggressor, she pushed me into the den and backwards onto my reclining chair.

We’d been married for just over eight years at that time. Before the kids were born we used to do a lot of this sort of thing but with me being the instigator. I certainly don’t remember how many times Elle started it but it wasn’t very often.   Caught by surprise I certainly wasn’t going to do anything to slow things down. Once in the chair Elle climbed up and straddled me. We began kissing back like we did when we were dating and it was exciting. Before I knew it I felt warmth flowing onto and around my groin area. Her crotch was pressed right up against my penis and I started thrusting as best I could. That only lasted for a few seconds before she jumped up and stripped off her panties. While watching her do that I freed my penis from my underpants. I’d barely finished when she was back up and on me.

The only thing I really remember other than the pleasure of the moment was that it was a shock to have Elle so “amorous”. I had no idea what had brought it on. I also remember having to clean ourselves up after we both calmed down. That was more fun. The clean up also included the recliner and under it. Elle was still in a good mood and as we mopped up asked if I’d noticed anything about Sandy at the game. I told her the thing that stood out was how excited she got, standing up and yelling for a good part of the game. Elle had a smirky look on her face when I gave her that answer. Then she asked if I was sure that was all I noticed, still with that same look. The only other thing that I could remember was that she’d put her coat on before the end of the game. I remember being on my knees and looking up at Elle when she asked if I had any idea why she’d done that. I didn’t and asked if she knew the reason. When she told me that Sandy had wet herself I didn’t believe it and accused her of lying. She shook her head and said that was why Sandy had put her coat on and asked for a ride home. She didn’t want anyone to see her like that and didn't want to have to wait for Johnny. Then Elle sort of laughed and said that she couldn’t believe that I’d missed a wetting. On hearing that I couldn’t believe it myself.

Wednesday was a Board of Trustees meeting and Hobie told me he’d planned to ask for permission from them to put up some limited Christmas decorations. I’d gotten the estimate for them and it was for around $200. When I asked him how he thought it would be received he just smiled and told me he'd run it by a couple of the members and to go ahead with it. With just a little over two weeks until Christmas there wasn’t much time so I got Bret to stay to lock up the vault and took off for the garden center. As I pulled into the parking lot I remember hoping that Hanna, the daughter, would be there. No such luck... she was on the basketball team and at practice. But I did get to see where her good looks came from. It was her mother, a tall blonde woman with beautiful blue eyes. Definitely Swedish, she went to find her husband for me leaving me to admire her own beauty. Ole had a surprise for me and that was he’d actually reduced the price being that Christmas was so close. He promised that he’d have a crew to the bank the next day right at 3pm when the doors closed to the public. It was a little past 4:30pm and I was on my way home.  I liked it!

When I dove up the hill to the garage I thought it a bit funny that the station wagon was out and not in the garage. Elle was usually very good about putting it away. Walking up the path I could see my kids through the windows playing on the floor of the den. The lights were on in the kitchen but Elle wasn’t there. I saw a light coming from the dining room so headed in that direction. Peering into the room I saw Elle sitting at the table with Sandy standing a bit behind her looking over her shoulder at what Elle was doing. There were some things on the table and it only took a few seconds to recognize some panties, a pair of plastic panties and some sanitary napkins (pads). I was puzzled, for sure, but when Sandy saw me she was somewhat shocked. She backed away from where she was standing and headed down the hallway. I could hear her call Elle to say that she had to get going. I hadn’t seen her car but before I could say anything Elle got up and followed her down the hall. Within a minute the two were out the door.

I went back into the dining room and took a close look at what was on the table. There were a few stained Carters heavy cotton panties and a few miscellaneous nylon panties. There was also a couple of sanitary panties, a pair of plastic panties, a pile of sanitary napkins and... one of Kaye’s footed sleepers. It made no sense to me. I couldn’t wait for Elle to return to explain it all to me. I knew it would be a good one.

To be continued...    

No comments: