Wednesday, January 14, 2015

SPRINGING AHEAD... A busy time (Part 127p)

SPRINGING AHEAD... A busy time (Part 127p)

As Laura and I walked across the lobby I was thinking of just what would transpire should Donna and Laura end up wearing their outfits on the same day. Locking the door I made the suggestion that she talk to Donna about it and to see if she couldn’t work out some sort of agreement where they would communicate their plans for wearing the suit. Laura seemed to grasp the concept but I don’t remember her saying anything.

It was on the drive home that I began to worry a bit about my comments on providing a couple of slips and more new panties to Laura. When I’d tried to give her some back in January she insisted that she pay for them. Once I asked her she seemed to have ”clammed up“ and didn’t give me an answer. I tried to think back on when I’d provided her with the panties and what her reaction had been at that time. I couldn’t remember anything negative so tried to relax since the next day would be stressful enough as it was the first day of the "busy period".

Actually, there was another major thing on my mind... I’d be 30 years old in a week and the trust fund that my grandfather had established for me would be completely mine. Every three months I’d been allowed to ”borrow“ against it but I'd made an honest effort not to buy frivolous things so the majority of it was still there. Elle and I’d talked many times about what we’d do when the money was totally under my control and we both agreed that we weren’t going to change our ways. We'd agreed  that it was like a living insurance policy. One thing we'd seriously discussed was in taking a real vacation since we'd never had a honeymoon. We'd be celebrating our 10th anniversary the next year and we wanted something nice but not too exotic. It was something to look forward to.

Another thing on both of our minds was that Kaye would be 3 years old on Friday. Elle’s teaching every day had put a crimp in having her party on her birthday so it was to be on Saturday. Kaye’s friends were really the siblings of the friends of our older two girls. Ginger had a girl a year older and a year younger than Kaye that might’ve been considered ”friends“ but she didn’t have anyone special to invite. What it was going to turn out to be was a party with her grandparents and her older sister’s friends... not too exciting.

I got home to find Elle about to leave for a meeting of Girl Scout and Brownie leaders. I was late so she was doubly upset and barely spoke a word as she headed out the door. She did indicate that the girls had been fed and my dinner was drying out in the oven. After changing my clothes and eating I was going to play games with them but Jean said she was doing something for school. Anne wanted to play a game but we needed three and Kaye was too young for that. I came up with the idea of a coloring contest for them both with the ”winner“ getting a bedtime cookie, something Elle never allowed. They were more than happy with that.

Knowing that I’d be really tired when I arrived home for the next few nights I decided to finish up perusing Peggy's tax material that James had given me. I’d already made it through one box and had a good idea of just what would be in the other one. It wasn’t an exciting project, for sure! It took about a half hour to get to the bottom of the second box. Up to then all I’d seen was slips of paper, invoices, pay stubs and receipts. At the very bottom of this second box was a white, sealed envelope with no markings on it. At first I was going to ignore it but remembered that James had told me that everything I’d need to prepare Peggy's tax forms was contained in the two boxes. I finally sliced open the envelope and was surprised to find it contained pictures. The one right on top was head shot of a young man with a ”buzz cut“, grinning sort of foolishly. I didn’t recognize him or the locale in the background. I recognized Peggy in the next one and it came to me that the guy was probably her husband. I fanned out the next few and they were more individual shots of each of them goofing around. I wondered what they were doing in the box along with all the receipts. I was just about to return them to the envelope when I happened to see something showing at the edge of the last one in the group. I pulled it out to take a better look and I thought I was going to choke when I did.  

                                       

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was an incredible candid shot of Peggy. I sat there staring at it for the longest time wondering how I'd gotten so lucky. The instantaneous bulge in my pants was hurting so I stood up but continued to just stare at the picture. I heard Anne and Kaye starting to argue over crayons and that brought me back to reality. I went into the living room and quickly settled their disagreement. Then I went back to closely look at all the pictures. There were probably eight in all and after the closer look it seemed like they were all taken the same day. I figured that if Peggy was pregnant when they eloped then based on Peggy's "shape" in these pictures they were probably taken on their way to North Carolina where her husband was stationed. I was still agonizing over what to do with them when Elle arrived home. I stuffed them under one pile of the receipts and went to see if she was in a better mood. She was slipping her coat off and I, as usual, visually checked between her legs. There was some discoloration but I determined that it was my "trained eye" that had picked it out and that probably no one had noticed. She caught the direction of my eyes and readily admitted it had more than a dribble. I was still slightly aroused from Peggy's picture and started towards her to, hopefully, get a feel of her dampness. She stopped me in my tracks but, showing that she really wasn't mad at me for being late for supper, told me to wait until the kids were in bed. For what had started out to be a bad day it was certainly turning out to be a somewhat memorable one.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

What a lucky find! Peggy sure looks cute in her full cut nylon panties!

oldblue said...

A nice surprise on all fronts. I also love that candid pic.

Pantymaven said...

BS & OB... in a way it was sad seeing those pictures because it reminded me what a pretty girl she'd been. She didn't look anything like she had when Elle and I knew her when she was babysitting for us. At that time all I could do was hope she'd lose the weight she'd gained and get control of her emotions and life.