Friday, May 01, 2015

CHANGES... good and bad (Part 130e)

CHANGES... good and bad (Part 131e)

None of the concerns I’d had about Gina had come to pass and I actually felt comfortable with her in explaining what I wanted her to do for and with Janet. When she was about to leave my desk I remembered that I’d wanted to ask if she’d heard any word on or about Jerene but, with Janet there, let the thought pass. The bag with Jerene's belongings was still right in beside my desk and the wall as a reminder so there wasn’t any rush on it. 

I was kind of anxious to get home to see if any of the ”goodwill“ I’d generated the day before with the pressure cooker still lingered so was ready to leave at 5pm. As I picked up my briefcase I saw Gina headed my way. I figured she wanted to say something about how the day had gone with Janet but I was totally wrong. You know how we’ve all talked about ESP at one time or another? Well, Gina had waned to tell me about Jerene when we’d been together earlier but, like me, felt it wasn’t the time or place. As it turned out Gina had spoken to Jerene’s mother the day before and found that she’d gone to live with a relative for a while. That gave me the opening to tell her about Jerene’s ”stuff“ and if she could find out what Jerene might want to do with it. I pulled the bag out and before I could say anything Gina was looking through it. By then Bret, Hobie and Trish were gone... thankfully. Gina pulled out the sweater and scarf and mixed in with them was the pair of Carter’s Spanky pants which proceeded to fall on my desk. When Gina saw them she laughed and I remember her words clearly... ”Don’t tell me she actually wore these?“ as she held them up. I can’t tell you why but I wanted to defend Jerene and the panties at that juncture and maybe my facial expression showed it. I remember her smiling when she asked if I liked them. Actually, I sort of did since I knew that Serena (as well as Elle) wore them. However, I didn't answer and she went on to say they were just like the panties her mother made her wear when she was a girl. I can't remember what was said right after that but we did have some sort of repartee and Gina saying something about them being the least sexy undergarment going and I replying by saying "... and just what do you wear?" That made her laugh out loud and to say "Wouldn't you like to know? I was right back at her and said "YES!"

So help me, I was unprepared for what happened next. Gina turned and then looked behind her so that one hip was facing me. With a swift motion she reached to the hem of her skirt and lifted it up far enough for me to see she was wearing bikini panties. I could actually see her flesh above the waist elastic. It was only for a few seconds and certainly not enough time for me to “digest” what I’d just witnessed. When she let the hem go she also started walking towards the door. She got a few feet away and while still walking turned her head to say that when she caught up with Jerene she’d let me know. The look on her face told me that she’d enjoyed making me somewhat uncomfortable. As she walked across the lobby I swear I could visualize her backside with just a pair of bikini panties on. It took a moment for me to gather my thoughts back up before heading home.

Wednesday was the regular mortgage committee meeting and I was to sit in for Hobie as he was off picking his daughter up from college. My job was to take the minutes and nothing else. As long as I didn’t have to speak in front of the Trustees I was fine. I got to the meeting early and was placing the agenda for the meeting at each member’s place when the Trustee I’d asked about the propriety of changing the rules governing the school board election walked in. As I said before, he was the one who’d supported me when I’d had to make a presentation to the Board. He came up to me and, in sort of a whisper, told me that I was right but to let the matter drop. The only way I can describe the situation is to say it was a “fatherly talk”. I started to say something and he just put his finger to his lips, smiled and walked away. I was truly puzzled but, because I respected him, vowed to follow his advice.

I managed to avoid Gina all day until the mortgage meeting was over. I wasn’t thinking when I chose to come down the back stairs and saw Gina standing behind Lorrie at the bookkeeping machine (computer). She was pretty much blocking my way and when she saw me this sort of knowing smile came over her face. I was immediately reminded of Jerene and the “mind games” she would play with me. It made me wonder if Jerene had said anything to Gina about our “conversations“. Nothing was said and I moved on as quickly as I could.

Not that I didn’t have enough going on, Elle told me she’d found a note in the door asking me to contact the senior warden at the church. Wardens were like the board of directors in church terminology. I had a feeling that it was about our new minister and I was right on the money. The parishioners had gotten wind of all the added people living at the manse and had seen multiple cars parked there with some on the lawn. He wanted the wardens to join him there after supper to ”discuss“ the situation with the minister. Even though I was much concerned about it myself I told him I couldn't make it as I was going to be babysitting after supper. Elle was going over to Ginger’s house to discuss her upcoming procedure and to get more information to see if the same procedure might help her. I'd forgotten about it  since she hadn’t mentioned it again after initially explaining it to me the week before.

Kaye, the youngest, hadn’t seen much of the playground up at the school because she hadn’t yet started school so I suggested that the older girls introduce her to some of the things available there. They were all excited and Elle complimented me on thinking of it (a rare experience). It took less than five minutes to get there and as we pulled up I could see some people playing tennis on the school courts. I knew that as soon as Elle finished up her teaching job that she’d have me out there once again. I got the kids situated and observed them for a few minutes but curiosity was getting the best of me. I wanted to see just who was playing, especially since two of them were female.

I recognized one of the males as being a kid that had graduated a few years earlier but the females were strangers. I didn’t know the guy well enough to feel comfortable just walking up and chatting with him so I just stood by the edge of the fence and watched. In my previous posts I’ve explained how I’d learned that panty peeks were much more prevalent when the female wore a tennis dress as opposed to a skirt with a separate top. On this night I was very much reminded of that. Of the two girls, one was relatively cute and the other... well, think of Camilla Bowles, Prince Charles’ wife. BUT, she wore a dress. As my notes and my memory remember it there wasn’t much that the skirt hid. Almost every motion she made gave away a peek. Frilly panties were very much in vogue for the top women players at that time but there was nothing fancy or frilly about what she was wearing. I watched for about ten or so minutes before they changed sides and when they did they stopped at the net post closest to where I was standing to get something to drink. ”Camilla“ bent at the waist to get pick up a cup and I had an absolutely unobstructed view of her backside and much of her crotch. She did have on two panties with a very distinct crotch lines. After seeing it for a few seconds I was forced to put my hand in my pocket to keep from getting embarrassed. Just as they resumed play Jean, my oldest came running up to tell me that Kaye had fallen off the round about and was crying. As I walked back to where they were I remember thinking how lucky I’d been that her accident hadn’t happened a few minutes before.

To be continued...                  

2 comments:

badside said...

Gina sure gave you a nice way to end the day at work! LOL, somehow I was thinking the little one would get hurt at the playground!

Pantymaven said...

BS... That's what you get when you let an 8 and a 6 year old watch over a 3 year old! Stay tuned...