Thursday, July 09, 2015

BRING ON SUMMER... and the heat (Part 134d)

BRING ON SUMMER... and the heat (Part 134d)

After getting in touch with someone from her family to come pick her up all I wanted to do was get out of there. I don’t remember how long it was but I think all of the bank employees felt the same way. On Friday nights the tellers didn’t have to do a cash proof as they were actually doing Monday’s work. It didn’t take long to get the cash boxes in the vault and to herd the crew out the door. I didn’t even bother to see how many new accounts had been opened. Monday would be soon enough.

Doing chores on Saturday took my mind off the bank. At lunch Elle told me that Ginger had called and that we were invited to her house for a cook-out as a thank you for looking after her girls while she was in the hospital. At first I wasn’t too thrilled but when she said Sandy and her husband would also be there I changed my thinking. Later that afternoon I tried to get in touch with Bob again but with no luck. Up to then all I’d heard was some ‘grumbling’ about the new school board president, Wally. When I stopped at the post office some of the ‘locals’ were calling him a “traitor”... or worse, for not keeping the long time principal. I figured I’d get some ‘real’ information from Jon, (the milkman) Ginger’s husband, as he was on the Board as well.

All three of my kids were excited about going to stay with Elle’s parents. Elle’s mother would usually let them make cookies before going to bed, a real treat. I was excited for a different reason... with no kids it pretty much meant there would be no excuse for not having some wet fun... and more... without excuses from Elle. She took off for her parents house with the kids while I took my shower. I was waiting for her when she got back hoping I’d get a ‘preview’ for what I hoped would come later. However, she looked at her watch and said we were already late so that idea got shot down. While she was choosing what to wear I decided to make a plea for being able to choose her panties. She’d gotten into the habit of pretty much wearing her dribble panties most of the time during the day. They were OK but I liked it better when I could get her to wear two pair of nylon satin panties. When wet the feel was very sensuous. It took a little persuasion (and without having to give anything up) for her to do it. I chose two pair of fancy panties and what made it even better was that she chose to wear knit shorts. That usually meant a real good VPL.

Jon and Ginger’s property was pie shaped with about 30 feet frontage on the road but over 100 feet along a small lake out in back. The property behind the house was like a shallow bowl, gently sloping down to the water. The house was small, especially for four kids and two adults. However, as Ginger explained any number of times, the property was “perfect” for them and was worth the inconvenience the house presented. They had added a nice deck in the back and when we got there Ginger was out on it and lying on a chaise. Even though she was almost prone I could see that she’d lost even more weight. Since we first moved there she’d lost at least 20 pounds, if not more, and I thought she looked pretty good. Jon had built one of those permanent back yard grills that had become popular and was getting the charcoal started as Elle and I climbed the stairs to the deck. We were saying our “hellos” when Johnnie and Sandy arrived. I was always looking to see what Sandy wore. I’d seen her in some fairly tight short shorts the previous Summer and was happy to see her wearing a pair. Since I was already up on the deck I wasn’t in position to check for a good VPL but hoped my time would come.

We all chatted with Ginger for a while before Jon called to Johnnie and I to come on down to keep him company. I was pretty anxious to get the ‘scoop’ on the school board actions from Jon’s perspective. He wasn’t always forthcoming but told us he’d heard that there was a ’movement’ afoot by the teachers that had resigned or had decided to retire and for them to create some sort of boycott to start the next school year. He didn’t seem too concerned but Jon was one of those laid back types that never seemed to show concern. He also offered that he’d been told Wally’s plumbing business was suffering as a result of the Board's first actions. I asked if he’d seen any effect in his milk delivery business and he, reluctantly, acknowledge that he’d lost a few customers. Without commenting, I stood there hoping that all the effort we’d all put into trying to make a change would be worth the turmoil that had been created.

When the charcoal was ready Jon called up to Sandy and Elle and asked if they could bring the burgers and hot dogs down to the grill. Sandy volunteered and when she did it gave me the chance to really scope out her shorts. Neither Jon nor I were what could be called ‘drinkers’, satisfied to nurse a beer or two along, and Elle didn’t drink at all. Ginger had been told to refrain during the early stages of her recovery so that left Johnnie and Sandy to ‘suck up the suds’. In need of a refill after Sandy brought the meat down for Jon to cook, Johnnie joined her when she returned to the deck. That meant I could take a real good look at Sandy’s backside as she climbed the stairs as Johnnie wouldn’t see me staring at her.

Her shorts were a funny color, almost the same color as a mouse, but they were short... very short. The VPL told me she was wearing the ‘dribble panties’ but also a pair of sanitary panties over them. Their ultra large crotch line they presented pretty much gave them away. As I watched her ascend to the deck I remembered that in the past, after a few beers, she was prone to have ‘accidents’. I knew I’d be keeping an eye on her backside during the rest of the evening.

When Jon, Johnnie and I’d been talking about the school board actions I was surprised that Johnnie didn’t bring up his situation. The previous Winter “Coach” had been forced by the Board to give up coaching JV basketball and Johnnie had taken over the position. I thought he did an admirable job considering that some of the team had never played organized basketball before. With the news that “Coach” was being stripped of all coaching duties except for soccer it seemed reasonable that Johnnie would be in line to assume responsibility for the varsity team.  So, after we’d eaten and were walking down by the lake I broached the subject. Jon was not happy with me but he was civil and addressed Johnnie by saying that all coaching positions would be decided upon after all the teacher positions had been filled. I felt badly that I’d jumped in like that.

Sandy and Elle joined us down at the water. Ginger wasn’t allowed to use stairs so remained up on the deck. In all the visits I’d made to the place I’d never gotten down the hill all the way to the lake. As I looked back up at the house I could see why Ginger (and Jon) loved the place. They had a beautiful, large back yard and were relatively secluded from the neighbors. By the time Sandy and Elle arrived I could see the effects of the beer that Sandy had consumed. The lake was fresh water and Jon had brought in some beach sand to emulate a regular beach. Sandy took off her sandals and waded in a ways. Spring fed, Jon told us that the temperature usually remained in the 60’s even in August. Sandy got out to the where the water was up to her knees and I remember her saying that she couldn’t feel her toes, laughing as she said it. Jon told her that’s why his kids seldom went swimming in the lake. Then, as she started to come back to shore, I saw the expression on her face change and she stopped. She’d only taken a few steps so the water was about at mid calf. Other than the ripples that her leg movements had made the water was still. Then she made a strange little sound and put her hands between her legs. At that point Johnnie called out something along the lines of “Oh no! Not again!”

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

All the while you are thinking "OH YEAH" to his "OH NO".

badside said...

Sounds like the party is getting started! ;^) Your asking about the coaching job...I've done similar more times than I can remember and always feel bad after too!

Pantymaven said...

OB... you got that right but read on...

BS... It's called "foot in the mouthitis"... :-)