Tuesday, July 21, 2015

BRING ON SUMMER... and the heat (Part 134i)

BRING ON SUMMER... and the heat (Part 124i)

Elle had fallen asleep while watching television. She was in the reclining chair, tilted back, with the TV still on. As I walked up to her I could see that she was wet. The chair was vinyl so that was a good thing. I tried to wake her gently but that didn’t work. She tried to sit up but with the seat back she just flailed her arms. I grabbed one of her hands and pulled the chair up to a normal sitting position and that’s when she realized she was wet. Thinking that she was peeing right then she jumped up and headed for the bathroom which was only a few feet away. I kind of laughed at her as
 I followed her in. She started to pull her shorts down when I told her it was too late. Still half asleep she didn’t understand. I then just guided her down on the seat and again, told her she was too late. She tried to get up but I wouldn’t let her and told her to just let her pee go. I waited for a few seconds and then asked if she went. That’s when she realized what had happened... and laughed. That was a good sign, for sure.

She was too tired for any kind “play” so it was as we turned out the lights that I told her about having to attend the fireworks show. Being dark, I couldn’t read the expression on her face. I asked if she wanted to go and after a few seconds said she thought it would be fun. When I asked about the kids she said she was sure her mother would take them but she reminded me that we were expected to visit with my parents during the day. It was somewhat of a tradition that we visit on the three Summer holidays... Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor day. I actually knew that but had repressed the thought. So, as I lay there trying to go to sleep and listening to the music from next door, I tried to figure just out what we’d do while at my parents house. The kids loved the beach that was there. However, our Sunfish sailboat was now at the sailing club. I knew I could go there and sail it back but that was a lot of effort. I also knew that the people who rented the house to the West of my parents house had made arrangements to use the house owner’s sailboat. Talking them into letting me use it was a distinct possibility. I’d done it in the past with the only caveat being that I’d have to give them a sailing ‘lesson’ or two. That was my plan as I dozed off.

We were experiencing an extended period of good weather so it was no surprise to wake up to bright sunshine. Curious to see if Martin had stayed overnite with Sabrina I went into Kaye’s room to look into her yard and driveway. The stove that “B” had used to cook the lobsters was still in the driveway so I couldn’t really tell. I was smiling to myself as I peered out through the open window thinking back to what Martin had proclaimed back in the Spring... “No more females for me!”.

I still had some of the Sunfish gear in the station wagon from Sunday so went outside to remove it. Once again I heard the sounds of music so, instinctively, went to the hedge to see the source. I actually made Martin jump when my head and shoulders popped through. He was cleaning up the yard from the night before. I’m not sure he was embarrassed or not but when Sabrina came out of the house with what appeared to be a beach cover-up I thought I saw him blush a bit. She called over to us asking if they’d been too noisy the night before. It didn’t appear to bother her that whatever it was that she was wearing was sheer enough that I could see the brown of her nipples and the outline of her panties. When Martin tried to get between me and Sabrina it was obvious (to me) that he didn’t want me to see her that way. I just assured them that the noise had been tolerable and ducked back into my yard.

When we got to my parents house I noticed that there was only one car at the neighbor’s house. On most weekends and on holidays there were usually four or more cars parked there. That somewhat annoyed my father as they usually infringed on his property. The first question I asked my mother was what was going on. Her answer was a total surprise in that Jeannette, one of the sisters that rented the place, had separated from her husband. She was the one with the inquisitive son, Danny, who loved to go sailing. It was impossible to get Jeannette’s sister to get in a boat and almost as hard to get her out on the beach. The news was good in that I wouldn’t have to devote any time to take Jeannette and Danny sailing and could spend the time taking Elle and the kids out.

Just to be polite I told the sister about my plan to use the boat. She seemed pleased that it would get used. She even helped me get the gear from the garage and to the beach. Even though Jeannette wasn’t there I couldn’t help but think about how different the sisters were. Jeannette, a natural blond and petite loved all aspects of the water. Karen, tall, dark haired and big boned only made token appearances on the beach or out in the water. I’ll admit that I’d been looking forward to seeing Jeanette because of her penchant for short shorts that often revealed her panties under the leg openings.

After getting the boat all rigged and the sails up I went to gather the kids and Elle for a sail but there were no takers. My mother had the older ones in the kitchen making up potato salad for a party they were hosting that evening. With the proximity of the beach that was a bit of a surprise. Kaye, even though there was hardly any wind at all and there was little chance for the boat tipping, didn’t want to go out. She just wanted to play in the sand. Elle didn’t want to leave her alone so all that left was me.

The type of boat was called a sloop... two sails rather than just one like on the Sunfish. With the amount of wind, or lack thereof, that was blowing at the time it was easy to sail it alone. But sailing alone can also be boring. I was out for about ten minutes when my thoughts went back to my having seen Sabrina and Martin earlier. She’d reminded me at her party that, in a moment of weakness, I’d promised to take her for a sail. I decided that this would be the perfect time to do it. I’d get my obligation out of the way and maybe even have some fun in the process.

I called her and made the offer. Because Martin and my brother were friends he knew the way to my parents house and within the half hour they were there. It had been a while since Martin had been there so I reintroduced him, as well as Sabrina, to my parents. My mother had ‘the gift of gab’ and used it while I, impatiently, stood by. I finally broke in and got them out to the beach. Martin was dressed in regular clothes but Sabrina was wearing the same thing she’d been wearing earlier but with a bathing suit under it. Walking down the beach to the boat she stripped it off and then it came to me... the flowered panties I’d seen her wearing earlier in the Spring and that had been driving me crazy trying to see again were actually the bottom part of a two piece bathing suit. They looked and fit just like the full brief panties that Elle wore only there was a matching bra to go with them. Finally, the mystery had been solved.
                                          

Sabrina and Martin

In a way it was a good thing the wind hadn’t come up. Sabrina was very unsure of herself once in the boat. I walked the boat out into deeper water and when I jumped aboard the boat rocked a few times. I’m sure that the people five of six houses away heard her scream. Martin had sailed when away at Summer camp many years before and when I explained some of the nuances of sailing he seemed to grasp them. Sabrina was ‘on edge’ the whole time we were out, about an hour. They thanked me for the ride and then Martin said they had to “make an appearance” at his parents place. I could only smile at that.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Sabrina looks cute in the pic. Lol, sounds like everything worked out well; you got to use the boat, take Sabrina out sailing and visit the folks! You even got to see Sabrina in a see through outfit!

Pantymaven said...

BS... But, there was a price to pay! Her needy ways and irritating voice were a bit much...