Saturday, July 11, 2015

BRING ON SUMMER... and the heat (Part 134e)

BRING ON SUMMER... and the heat (Part 134e)

She stood in the same place for quite a few seconds and then I saw ripples in the water right behind her. I was actually watching her wet herself. I won’t lie... I had a ‘boner’ almost immediately. To save face I had to turn away and walk up towards the house. Many times I’d watched Elle wet herself both by accident and on purpose but, to see a cute girl do it right in front of me and then have to turn away was hard... almost as hard as my penis.

We all made our way back up to the house, silently, with Sandy trailing. My hand was in my pocket nesting my bulge as best I could. I can’t tell you how much I wanted to see the results of her ‘accident’ but I couldn’t bring myself to embarrass her any more than she already was. Jon and I walked around to the side of his house as Sandy, Elle and Johnnie climbed the stairs to the deck. However, I did hear Ginger tell Sandy where she could find panties and shorts in her room. Hearing that kept my bulge ‘alive’.

After an appropriate wait Jon and I climbed the stairs to the deck. Elle was sitting next to Ginger when we got to the top. I definitely wasn’t going to say anything but Ginger blurted out the comment that she, with her recent procedure, wouldn’t be faced with that sort of problem in the future. I don’t know why but I felt it wasn’t something she needed to say even if Johnnie and Sandy were both inside. The operation she had was relatively new and when Elle had tried to get information found it was limited. In a way I hoped she was right but, in another, that she was wrong.

When Sandy and Johnnie emerged from the house Sandy was wearing a pair of baggy white shorts with cuffs. She immediately thanked Ginger for the use of the clothes and for inviting them. Ginger asked where they were going noting that it was still light out. It was obvious that Sandy was still embarrassed. Then Ginger made a pretty bold statement that caught all of us by surprise. I’d seen her do it in the past but usually when she was a bit drunk. I can’t give you the words she used but, paraphrasing, she said that she felt really at ease with the people who were there. She pointed out that they (the females) all suffered from some type of incontinence and that the men all knew about it. There were no secrets among them and they shouldn’t be ashamed... especially Sandy who was born with an untreatable condition. Basically, she was pleading with Sandy (and Johnnie) to stay. They seemed to hesitate a bit so both Elle and I encouraged them to stay as well. Finally they sat down.

The conversation got more into gossip at that point. Jon’s sister ( the girl that “Big B” and I had determined had been using Jon’s parents Summer house as a trysting place during the Winter when we were putting the engine for his racecar together in their garage) had just gotten engaged to this rich heir to a major corporation and quit her job in the city the day before. Jon told us that she’d figured “why work when I’m gonna have all this money”. She was now living in the Summer house and had helped Ginger out with her kids during the day and then taken them for the night. Hearing about her made me think back to when “B” and I’d played detective trying to figure out who’d been in the closed up house in the middle of Winter with no heat ... and the panties I'd found under the bed.

Jon was not the most interesting conversationalist and Johnnie had started to show ‘beer effects’ which signaled to me that it was time to go. I still had the hope of good times to come with Elle when we got home. It was early, probably around 10 to 10:30pm when I got up to leave. Elle had made a salad to go with the dinner and asked me to go get the bowl that was in the kitchen. It was on the table but right under it was a canvass bag with the word “Sandy” embroidered across the front. I’d not noticed it when they arrived but as I looked down on it I saw the funny colored shorts that Sandy had been wearing. They were draped over the opening but I couldn’t see any signs of wetness. The challenge, at that moment, was did I have enough nerve to try and take a look at them. I don’t know how long I stood there before turning to take a look back onto the deck. I saw Elle, Sandy and Johnnie kind of hovering over Ginger. That was enough for me to bend over and to unfold the shorts. Inside were the ‘dribble panties’, with the wetness wicked up almost to the waist elastic, and the sanitary panties. Her ‘accident’ had been no dribble. I carefully folded the shorts back the way they were and returned to the Deck to say a final “good night.”

Elle was in a good mood on the way home. It only took a few minutes and I was already contemplating just what I (we) might do to make it a memorable night. I still hadn’t told Elle about my plan to try racing the Sunfish the next day and figured it might be a good time. As we pulled up the driveway I casually suggested that we might want to spend the day at the sailing club as most of the members would be out to celebrate the 4th of July which was on Tuesday. She, with a big grin on her face, told me she already knew of my plan... Phyl, Bob’s wife had told her that I was going to teach both he and Fritz (Nanci’s husband) to race. That put a stopper to my immediate intentions.

She was still in a good mood once we got inside. However, when I made an attempt at getting some ‘lubrication’ from between her legs she nodded in a negative way. It took but a few seconds for her offer a ‘deal’. When she was getting dressed and I’d picked out the fancy panties for her to wear I’d made a comment that I’d like to get a picture of them. She'd immediately rebuffed me, again noting that we were already late for Ginger’s party. But, she’d managed to stay dry the whole evening and she really wanted to stay that way. So, she offered me a picture ‘deal’. I’d learned early in our relationship that something was better than nothing so I agreed. I was also rationalizing that she wasn’t upset with my intention of racing so it was best not to push it. The final thing was that, with no kids in the house, there was always the next morning.
                                                   


I’d learned to keep film in the camera, having missed some great opportunities in the past. I had also placed it in the hall closet so it was readily accessible for ‘action’ on either floor. While Elle washed out the bowl I grabbed the camera. It only took a few seconds for her to slip out of her shorts and a few seconds more for me to take the picture. I even got a smile from her. Going up the stairs I was so horny I was tempted to make one try for some ‘lovin’ but backed off. Watching her pantied bottom shimmy and shake up the stairs it was hard... as was something else. It was only eight hours until morning.

To be continued...
  

No comments: