Monday, July 13, 2015

BRING ON SUMMER... and the heat (Part 134f)

BRING ON SUMMER... and the heat (Part 134f)

The next morning got off to a great start. I honestly don’t remember the details but my DayTimer notation shows a star. That was my way of acknowledging that Elle and I were both in ‘sync’ as far as reaching a climax was concerned. I definitely remember the phone ringing and disturbing us right after. It was Elle’s mother. Elle never wanted to get up after sex without putting on panties (the ‘no drip’ rule) so slipped on a pair of the heavy cotton Carter’s Spanky pants, ones she’d worn during the night. The alarm routine usually worked and it had that night so they were dry as she stood up to take the call. The call was something about her not returning one of her mother's baking sheets that she used for cookies. As I headed for the bathroom Elle was headed downstairs to see if she could find it. I got washed up and when Elle still wasn’t back upstairs, went down to see what the problem was.

In the warmer weather and when the kids were at her mother’s we’d go out on the screened in porch in just our underwear to eat our breakfast. Elle was in the process of scrambling some eggs and cooking some bacon as I made the turn into the kitchen. With just a thin cotton pajama top and panties on she looked pretty good and, in spite of just having experienced one of our better love making sessions, I found myself with a ‘growing’ appreciation of her visage. She saw it and laughed. We ate out on the porch and when we were done I had her come over and sit on my lap. My hand, of course, nestled between her legs and my fingers were definitely ‘doing the walking’. Most times, after sex, she’d rebuff any attempt at getting ‘involved’ but didn’t this time. Emboldened, I asked for a little squirt and I have to admit, much to my surprise, she responded. She let me play on the outside but wouldn’t let my visit inside but that was still OK.

The phone rang again and at first I told her to ignore it. Being a female, it was typical for her to want to know who it was so she got up and went inside. My underpants were wet from her and I knew I’d have to get cleaned up again. I immediately got the idea of a joint shower and that kept my ‘excitement’ level up. The call was her mother, once again, to inform her that she’d found the missing cookie sheet. I went over to her to suggest the shower but she didn’t seem interested. But, with her wearing somewhat wet panties my hand went to its natural place... into her crotch. Fully expecting it to be pushed away after a few seconds I found some more warmth on the tips of my fingers. I was really liking the mood she was in!

After a few seconds she said she’d appreciate help in making up our bed. Trying to be funny I came back with something like “It’ll cost you”. She responded with a big smile and a very surprising answer... “What, a picture?” and with the smile continuing. My intention had been to get a ‘promise’ of some sort but not necessarily a picture. But, with her bringing it up I was ready to pounce on it. The camera was on the end of the kitchen counter from the previous night so I grabbed it and followed her up the stairs. As we ascended I kicked myself for not having it ready to go because my view on the stairs was fantastic. I loved following her up the stairs especially when her panties were wet

It didn’t matter though. She immediately flopped down on the bed and raised her right leg. The sight of her wet crotch had me at ‘full attention’ and I struggled to open the camera. She did tell me to hurry as her leg was getting heavy and that only put more pressure on me. I was shaking when I pushed the shutter button. As soon as the flash went off she dropped her leg and jumped off the bed and admonished me to “get to work” as she pulled the sheets and blanket up. I had to wait to develop the picture but not for long. She grabbed some clothes and headed back down the stairs to shower. The picture was perfect and, in looking at it, couldn’t believe she'd let me take it. I didn’t know what was the source of her good mood but I wanted to take advantage of it while I could.
                                                 
Since she was just going to the sailing club for the beach and not for racing she said she’d go get the kids and meet me there. I wanted to be there a little early to meet up with Bob, Johnnie and Fritz. I thought I could go over some basic racing rules with them since none of them had ever raced. Arriving just as the noon whistle from the fire house went off I didn’t expect to see all the activity. The first thing I saw was a Comet sailboat (the kind like I used to race) on a trailer and waiting to be unhitched from a dilapidated pick up truck. It was beautiful. Every Comet I’d ever seen had been painted but this one was varnished... every last part of it. All Comet sailboats were measured and registered by the class. The registration number was carved into the centerboard trunk and when I looked inside the boat it truly was a shock. The boat had been built by Rex for Willy, my friend who owned the lingerie company in Now Orleans. When Willy raced it the color was forest green which had to be the ugliest color for a boat... ever. I tried to remember the last time I’d seen it but couldn’t.

It wasn’t hard to find the owner but it was hard to tell how old he was. His hair was down to his shoulders and he had both a bushy beard and moustach. He looked completely out of place at the club. But as different as he looked it was the girl who was with him that everybody was paying attention to. Short, painfully thin and certainly not pretty, she was wearing a bikini bathing suit that was, by far, the most skimpy suit I’d ever seen. (Remember, this was the late 60’s. Think of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues today for comparisons) In any case, the conversations on the beach weren’t about sailing.

The guy’s name was Rance and he was the son of a man I’d raced against when I first started racing. He’d bought the boat, stripped off all the paint and refinished it himself. As I said, I was impressed with the way it looked even if I wasn't by his looks. As far as the sailing club was concerned, it brought the number of Comets up to eight, a very respectable number. The only question was, did he know how to race.

Elle and the two older girls arrived just after the Comets had left the beach to race. Nanci and Phyl had brought their kids so they were all occupied. I saw Elle had chosen my favorite bathing suit... the skirted one with a light flowered print and with separate panties. Whenever she’d put it on when I was home I’d get her to wear a pair of nylon panties under the suit panties. There was no way for me to check on that what with the other ladies around so all I could do was hope that she had.

The races were not to count for the season trophy and were called “tune-ups”. The schedule was for the Comets to race two races with the junior sailors (those under 16) racing their Sunfish sailboats between the two. Then, the seniors would race in the Sunfish boats to close out the day. While we waited I went over some more racing things with Bob and Frtiz. Johnnie was out sailing with Sandy. I’d seen her for a brief moment, talking with Elle, Phyl and Nanci and she was wearing a bathing suit... a disappointment for me. As we waited for the juniors sailors to return to the beach with their boats I counted eight men in all who had signed up. I only recognized two as experienced racers with one being the guy, Howie, who’d bought my old boat. It had been a few years since I’d last raced and as the time approached I wondered how I’d react with a much smaller boat and with only one sail.

To be continued...


2 comments:

badside said...

Great way to start the day! Thanks for sharing the pic, very nice! Curious how the racing went.

Pantymaven said...

BS... That's why it's called "morning delight!"