Saturday, March 19, 2016

TANSITIONING... to Autumn (Part 141f)

TRANSITIONING... to Autumn (Part 141f)

When I beached the Sunfish and dropped the sails I was expecting Elle and Barbara to come down to the water to help put the boat back on the trailer. I saw Elle but didn’t see Barbara. Anne had been the last to sail so I sent her up to where Elle, Jean and Kaye were seated on the beach towel. I was a little mad that she hadn’t been waiting by the trailer since she knew we had to get Barbara home by 2pm. Rolling up the sail was always easier with help plus I needed both Elle and Barbara to lift the boat up and onto the trailer. I asked where Barbara was and she pointed towards the now boarded up sailing club. I asked why she was up there and she didn’t answer. Without Barbara I looked around to see if any of the people who’d gradually arrived at the beach might be willing to help me. Since I didn’t recognize any of them I looked for a guy who’d be strong enough to lift it so that Elle wouldn’t have to. It was mostly women with kids but there was a man flying a really big kite who was perfect. The problem was that he was alone and didn’t want to bring the kite down. That left me no choice but to get Barbara involved. When I told Elle she came up and whispered in my ear that Barbara had a problem. At that point I was getting annoyed and demanded to know just what her problem was.

It was obvious that Elle didn’t want to tell me but it didn’t take long for her to see I was getting madder. When I’d told Elle to dress for the situation (lack of facilities) I’d assumed that she would’ve told Barbara... but she didn’t. After we’d all eaten and I took the girls back down to the boat to go sailing again she asked Elle where the rest rooms were. Elle told me she felt really bad when she realized she hadn’t said anything to her. Long story short... after looking around and not seeing any obvious place for Barbara to go Elle suggested that under the clubhouse was probably best. As I’d described in any number of posts in the past, the clubhouse was actually located on the beach but sitting on small circumference cement pillars. They offered some privacy but not much and Barbara hadn't been all that happy about it. The clubhouse was at least 500 feet from where we’d settled in and she hadn’t made it. When she finished she went to the car and didn’t want to go return to the beach. Elle said she’d gone to see what was wrong and said Barbara was embarrassed and decided to stay by the car.

That being said I told Elle that, embarrassed or not, I needed Barbara at the boat. I watched Elle go up to the car and talk with her before she went around to the driver's side. When I saw her open the door and then sort of disappear for a quick second I knew she was getting the towel I kept under my seat for when Elle had a problem. Then I saw the two of them headed my way with the towel wrapped around Barbara’s waist. Believe it or not, at that moment I was more interested in getting the boat on the trailer and then up the beach to the parking lot.  As Barbara approached she didn’t appear to be the bubbly, smiling girl that I was used to. On top of that she wouldn’t look at me.

For some reason it was harder pushing the boat and trailer back up through the sand than it had been going in the other direction. Once in the parking lot I went about hooking the trailer to the car while Elle and Barbara went to pick up the towels, toys and cooler. As I connected the safety chains I looked out at them as they finished picking up and I saw the towel fall away from Barbara’s waist. I immediately looked at her backside and I honestly couldn’t see an obvious discoloration. That puzzled me. Back at the car she stayed away from me so I didn’t get another look. I laid out towels on the seats for all of them as I knew the kids bathing suits were damp and, knowing Elle, she probably was damp as well. Barbara didn’t have much to say to Elle or I on the way home. Sitting between the kids in the back seat she confined her conversation to the kids.

As soon as we got home Barbara took off for the opening in the hedge into her yard. Elle wanted to get the kids washed up so took them inside while I unhooked the trailer. She asked me to collect all the towels and leave them on the patio table as she wanted to wash them later. I’d just deposited them and was about to go wash the salt off the boat when I saw Barbara make her way around the corner. Before she saw me I managed to get a quick glance at her crotch and, to me, it didn’t look that bad... at least not enough for her to have been as upset as she’d been. She was still acting distressed when she asked for Elle. I told her to just go inside and to give a call to her. Before I could ask if there was anything I could do she was inside.

I’d gotten the hose and was washing down the boat when I saw her reappear from the house. I immediately noticed that she was wearing a pair of Elle’s shorts. My immediate thought was that she would be wearing a pair of Elle’s panties and I was curious as to just which ones she’d given her. From past experience I knew that if I asked Elle about it she wouldn’t answer. I pretty much knew I’d have to wait until Barbara brought them back along with the shorts. Mowing the lawn was my main concern for the rest of the afternoon. All Summer I’d preferred to do it in the morning before it got too hot. Fall was only a week away and the afternoon temperature was decidedly lower so it wouldn’t be too bad but before I started I wanted something to drink. Elle was just finishing up putting things away in the kitchen when I walked in so I asked her about Barbara.
 
She'd found no one home and a note in the door. Her mother and sister had to go to the day care center at our church for some reason and when she went to get the spare key that was kept hidden under the kitchen porch it wasn’t there. She was to be picked up by some friends at 2pm and there was no way she could go as she was. So Elle helped her out. It was as simple as that.

I decided to use the toilet before starting on the lawn. I saw a towel and washcloth on the sink and some clothes on the toilet seat. As soon as I picked them up I knew they belonged to Barbara. It was her shorts and panties and they were all rolled up like she’d peeled them off. Staring me right in the face as I held them was the crotch of the panties and I saw a yellow stain that pretty much covered the whole crotch area. I touched it and it was still damp. I couldn’t resist taking a sniff and by then my penis was straining for relief.

To be continued... 

3 comments:

badside said...

What a gift! I would've wanted to keep them so bad!

oldblue said...

You are with people you don't really know and you piss your pants. I can fully understand the way she acted, at the same time I would have checked those fresh panties out in a heartbeat. Lucky score the house was locked.

Pantymaven said...

BS... but that wasn't the time...

OB... you have to take advantage of opportunities when they present themselves...