Wednesday, July 20, 2016

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Barbara (Part 145d)

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Barbara (Part 145d)

Walking in to the den there was Barbara all curled up in my reclining chair. Seeing her asleep my immediate thought was that she’d be wet. I got a first hand example of just how soundly she slept as it took Elle a while to rouse her. Once awake she was quite jovial asking how the visit went. I was tired so headed upstairs while I could have the bathroom to myself while the two of them chatted. Walking down the hall I realized that Barbara was sleeping in Jean’s room on this night. I’d forgotten about it but evidently Jean and Elle hadn’t as the spare bed was prepared and ready for Barbara.

My Sunday routine was pretty standard by then. Being up early for the 8am service was easy and getting home with most of the day still before me was the reward. Elle would go to the late (10am) service so the kids could go to Sunday school. She’d usually get home anywhere from 11:30am to noon. Barbara attended the Presbyterian church located almost directly across the street so the logistics of getting her there and back were made easier. I got up when Elle’s bathroom alarm went off at 7am but waited a few minutes for her to wake Barbara and for both of them to use the toilet. When Elle walked back into our bedroom I headed down the hall. As I approached the bathroom I could see Barbara getting settled back into bed... and got a peek of her wearing one of Elle’s ”packages“ with the noticeable plastic panties. I made the assumption that she’d made it through the night dry as she, obviously, hadn’t changed. I felt good about that hoping that Elle’s suggestion(s) might prove beneficial.

It was right around 9am when I got back home. Things were, as usual on a Sunday morning, a little chaotic. Elle was still bustling around the kitchen cleaning up the breakfast mess and Kaye was dawdling over her cereal. All the others were, supposedly, getting dressed. Elle asked me to take Kaye upstairs and to get her started. She wasn’t too keen on that so I had to carry her. I made the turn to go up the stairs and saw someone up near the top. It was Barbara. As soon as she saw me carrying Kaye she turned around and headed back up. I’d stopped and was watching her as she did... and got an eyeful. Looking up I could see the lace hem of her dress... and a peek of her panties. I knew exactly what they were because I could see the band’s around the leg openings... Lollipop cotton. I got to the top and then could take a look at her and what she was wearing. It was a very pretty off white dress embellished with lace... and... incredibly short. As soon as I reached the top she headed down... and what I really wanted to do was to follow her.

Having just gotten a peek of her panties it reminded me that I'd had in mind to look over the panties she’d brought for her stay. With Elle and the rest of them leaving for church it gave me a clear shot. As I’ve said previously, it didn’t matter that I’d seen them before, it was still exciting. After getting Kaye dressed and my clothes changed we went back downstairs. Elle still had to get dressed and asked me to dry the breakfast dishes she’d just washed. Barbara heard her and we both started towards the sink. It gave me a chance to get a better look at her dress and it hadn’t gotten any longer. I also noticed that it was fairly tight across the bodice. Knowing her mother I couldn’t help but wonder if she would’ve approved. We each grabbed a towel and started drying. I decided to compliment her on the dress and asked if it had been bought for a special occasion. She smiled and said it was for her cousin’s wedding and it was her favorite dress. I have no idea what made me ask just when the wedding had been held. She answered right back that it was two years ago. Thinking about it for a few seconds I had an idea why the dress was so short... and tight. She’d grown. I watched all of them walk to the station wagon and there couldn’t have been more than an inch of material covering Barbara’s panties. I felt sure there would be somebody at her church who’d get a good peek.

A quick trip upstairs and into Anne’s room where the dresser she’d put her clothes in provided me with what I was looking for. There was a nice, neat pile of panties, five in all, and, as expected, Lollipop band leg with the double panel in the back. Taking note of how they were folded I inspected each one. A couple of them were stained much like Elle’s Carter’s Spanky Pants but the others looked much newer. As I write this I’m still shaking my head as to just what the double panel was for. (I still don’t know.) After returning them to the drawer I saw a small pile of clothes stacked next to the bed she’d slept in the first night so went over to check them out. I found two panties but other than some innocent discharge found nothing of real interest.

Upon Elle's return I was ‘attacked’ by my two oldest girls who boldly stated that we were going to take Barbara ”sightseeing“. I’m not sure they knew exactly what sightseeing actually was but they were excited. When Elle and Barbara made it to where I was standing on the patio an explanation was forthcoming. Elle, to make conversation with Barbara, asked if she visited any of the local ”sights“. She told Elle that she hadn’t and it was Elle that proposed that we all go for a ride and to show her around the area. When lunch was mentioned and were asked if they wanted to take sandwiches or to stay and have grilled cheese sandwiches, the latter was the overwhelming choice. While Elle prepared them all the girls changed. The day had turned out to be nicer (warmer) than expected and Elle felt that sweaters would be enough for her and the others. As we prepared to leave I asked what ‘protection’ she was wearing. Thinking that Barbara could hear us she made the ‘shush’ motion to her lips and never answered.

To be continued...

No comments: