Saturday, September 03, 2016

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Christmas (Part 148c)

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Christmas (Part 148c)

I swear that the game was my only thought as we marched into the living room... but it became secondary as soon as Barbara settled down on the floor in front of it. She was wearing a pair of off white (ivory) polished cotton slacks and they were tailored so fit tight all the way around. The first thing I saw was flesh just below her sweater and then a nice band of white. Sitting on the sofa I was no more than three feet away. The elastic was, for sure, the style that Lollipop used. As I’ve said before, it doesn’t matter how many times I’ve seen the same female and the same panties... it was still a thrill... and it was. Thankfully, the loose fitting robe held my secret.

Needless to say Barbara was beaten quite handily by Anne so a follow up challenge was thrown out. This time Barbara really got into it. Not only on her knees but she positioned herself so that she could sort of rise up from  sitting on her calves and reach across to Anne’s side to place her pieces. All I can say is that if I’d had an iPhone back then I would’ve ended up with a fantastic collection of VPL’s. The bands of her band leg panties just jumped out and the crotch line almost seemed highlighted.

The results of the game were the same with Barbara beaten badly, again. Elle appeared about then and suggested that Jean be given a chance to play against Barbara. Anne didn’t take to that idea very well and, as a result, was relegated to her room to think about it. That next game was fairly even and Barbara eked out a win. It was obvious that Barbara really like the game and asked where we’d gotten it. She’d forgotten that all our kids were still Santa believers so when Elle answered “Santa”. Barbara blurted out something like “No... which store?” Elle somehow salvaged the situation and I still remember Barbara being totally embarrassed. It was about then that the phone rang. It was Phyllis, Barbara’s mother, wanting to know where she was. Surprisingly, it was almost 2pm. In the course of the conversation she invited all of us over to see their tree. Knowing Elle’s mother was from Germany her ‘hook’ to get us to come over was that their tree was decorated in the traditional German style and with antique ornaments to boot. What made it funny was that all the girls were still in their pajamas and I was still in my robe.

Begging off for some time for us to get washed and dressed, Barbara headed home. We followed about a half hour later with Anne still in a ‘snit’ about being sent to her room. As we climbed the steps to their kitchen door I realized that we’d made real progress in the relationship with Phyllis since their arrival. She was still the ‘BOSS’ but had toned it down quite a bit. Inside, I could hear noise coming from the basement and the unmistakable sound of ping pong. It had been their boys big present. Phyllis noted that it was designed to keep them occupied and, so far, it was working. Barbara then interjected her observation about the new game we’d gotten... Situation Four... and proceeded to try and explain it. As it totally overwhelmed Phyllis she led us into the living room. I looked around and was amazed by the transformation since they’d moved in. The tree was spectacular. They had candles on the branches (but not lit) along with some really intricate glass ornaments. What they’d done was to string white lights around the trunk of the tree to give some illumination and a nice effect.

I was the one who asked about Mo. Phyllis laughed. She told us that Mo had “discovered boys” and was visiting her “boyfriend”. I looked over at Barbara and could see her trying to hide a smile. Elle, trying to get out of an awkward situation, asked Barbara what she’d gotten for Christmas. One of the traditions I’d brought to Christmas from my family was to display the gifts under the tree for a few days. Elle had thought it silly but to humor me had gone along with it. Looking under their tree I could see they’d done something similar. Barbara, somewhat embarrassed by Elle's question, muttered that all she’d gotten was clothes. Just standing there I scanned the area that she pointed to. I really wasn’t interested and was actually looking forward to heading home. As I moved away from the tree I saw a pile of white. I stopped and tried to discern just what made up the pile. Kaye had insisted upon bringing one of her wind up animals and was totally bored with the proceedings so she put it down on the floor. It immediately headed for the back of the tree. I could see it would be difficult to retrieve it so stuck out my foot to divert it. As I did I reached down to try and pick it up. That got me close to the pile of white... and the answer as to what made it up.

There was no way to tell if under the now familiar elastic that Lollipop used for the waists of their cotton panties there was the double back that was on the panties that I’d confirmed Barbara wore back during the Summer. But, there was no doubt that she had a batch of fresh, white, cotton Lollipop panties to start out the new year. Encouraged by my ‘find’, I made an effort to see if there was a somewhat similar pile in the area where Mo’s presents were located. I knew I had to be careful as I made my way across the front of the tree. Kaye was pleading for her animal but I paid her little mind. Mo’s presents were on the side of the tree closest to the kitchen door and I wanted to get Kaye out of harms way and into the kitchen. Once there I squatted down with the toy telling her not to bring it back by the tree. As I did I looked back into the room and across the display of what I surmised as Mo’s clothes. I was about to stand up when I saw a box with a picture of a female on the top. I saw the word “Campus” and immediately remembered that they were the company that made the “Days of the Week” panties that I’d determined Mo wore while checking out their wash line. I was pleased and glad we’d come over.

To be continued...

No comments: