Wednesday, September 07, 2016

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Christmas (Part 148e)

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Christmas (Part 148e)

To be truthful. I’d not given much thought to that resort area even though my parents had continued to visit. When we (my whole family) first went there it was for an extended period of time but recently my parents had cut back to just a few weeks. I asked some questions about how the facilities looked and my mother said she’d show us some pictures from recent visits to let me judge for myself. I was immediately taken back in time to when I’d been there and started reprising those times in my mind.

When my parents left I started telling her about the good times I’d experienced there. Even though we (especially me) hadn’t played much tennis during the Summer I focused on the beautiful courts that were there and promised that we’d play every day. Elle, as much as she loved tennis, seemed more interested in the heated outdoor swimming pool and the beach cabanas that I described. We’d gotten so involved in talking about the place we’d pretty much forgotten about the kids and it was Kaye who brought us back to reality when we heard her crying. Crocodile tears, at best, because Anne wouldn’t let her touch one of her gifts. We decided to head them up the stairs for bed. It had been my hope, long before my parents arrival, for Elle and I to enjoy some ‘amour’. I don’t remember how long it had been since our last conjugal visit but I was certainly ready. Now, with the excitement of the pending trip I thought would be perfect timing.

As Elle finished up with the girls I turned the covers of our bed down. When Elle walked in she wanted to know why as it was only around 9pm. One thing I do remember when I told her was the answer was an emphatic “No!“ She didn’t want to start with the kids still awake. (Remember, she insisted that all bedroom doors remain open) So, we retreated to the den where she started in planning for the trip. As a teacher her life evolved around plans... daily... weekly and monthly. In spite of the fact that we had three and a half months until we’d be leaving she had her yellow pad out. I knew there was no way to short circuit it so, wearily, went along with her. I won’t burden you with it but suffice it to say she was still at it at 11pm when I turned the TV on for the news.

When I did she said she was tired and would see me upstairs. At that point I knew my ‘plan’ was pretty much dead in the water. I stayed only for the headlines and then decided to make one last stab at it and made my way up the stairs. Between the ‘busy period’ and the conversion I knew work for the next two weeks would be brutal so I made a plea for some love making consideration. She said she just didn’t feel like it, something I’d been hearing a lot of over recent weeks. I won’t say I was mad but did try using the fact that it was Christmas and I’d appreciate some Christmas spirit from her.

She was still in the panties she’d worn all day and hadn’t yet put her night time ‘package’ on. Hoping against hope I asked if she’d let me at least ‘play’. (‘Play’ was when she’d straddle me, pee a little and then drop down on me so my penis would be nestled between her thighs and cradled by the wet panties.) The answer was still ”No“ ... but she offered up a ‘crumb’. She agreed to let me have a picture but, as usual told me to hurry up. Beggars can’t be choosy so I headed down the stairs for the camera once again.

Normally, a picture would be exciting for me. As I picked up the camera and headed back up the stairs I was trying to remember the last time we’d actually had full blown sex... and I couldn’t. Back in the bedroom Elle was standing by the bed and had a small towel in her hand. I asked why and she said she’d ‘leaked’ but hadn’t ”made a mess“. She, again, admonished me to ”hurry up“ before she did. I hated to be pressured like that but knew if I didn’t I’d not have any picture. I told her to put the towel on the bed and then get up on the bed and squat over it. I heard somewhat of a moan and saw a ‘resigned’ look on her face as she climbed up. I had the camera ready and I pointed it at her crotch. I was literally two seconds early when I pushed the button. The picture ejected and as I looked at Elle could see her pee starting to pour from her panties. She grabbed at the towel and stuffed it between her legs,  jumped off the bed and headed down the hall. I started after her but even in the dim light I could see her head shaking from side to side telling me not to bother. I went back to the bedroom to see what I did manage to capture. As I just said, I was just seconds from getting an ‘action’ wetting shot but it was still good.
                   

                           
In bed all she wanted to do was talk about Florida asking about touristy things to do. She’d only been once and that was when she was 17. She’d been invited to her best friend Nan’s home and other than swimming all they’d done was hang around the house. So... the idea of going to Florida and actually seeing and doing things had her excited. When she’d ask a question I had to rely on what I remembered from 15 years earlier. I tried my best to humor her but by midnight was falling asleep in mid sentence.

So... that pretty much ended Christmas for me. There would be no time for family for at least two weeks what with the ‘busy period’ and the conversion. I do remember wishing that the Florida trip was in the middle of January and not April. Just thinking about what I’d be facing at work for the next few weeks wore me out.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you got a picture! And a very nice picture indeed! ;^)

Bad

oldblue said...

I got behind again and surprise, surprise! More Christmas presents for all of us.
You said more pictures in the future and you were right, Thank You, again. My first Christmas in September.

Pantymaven said...

BS... I thought so too, after I had a chance to study it... :-)

OB... I was getting worried about you! If you have the patience, there will be more from the Florida trip... :-)