Thursday, September 15, 2016

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Sabrina/Martin (Part 149d)

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Sabrina/Martin (Part 149d)

In writing this part I have a big smile on my face remembering the scene. I’ve asked Elle what the big interest in the bouquet toss was all about and all she could say was that it was tradition along with an ‘old wives tale’ about the one to catch it being the next to get married. Be that as it may... lined up, the biggest girl was right in front. When I say biggest I’m not kidding. She was about 5’9“ tall and at least 225 pounds. Even wearing a dress she reminded me of a football player as her shoulders were huge. In any case, there she was right in front and pretty much blocking three or four of the others when Lisa made her toss. And... it was quite a toss... right over all of their heads with only the big girl getting a couple of fingers on it. It passed over their heads and ended up on the floor behind them. As it did they all turned and made a dive for the flowers lying on the floor. Think of a fumble in football where only the guys on the bottom have a realistic chance to get their hands on the ball but still they pile on, one of top of the other. That’s what it looked like with the big girl right on top. She literally pushed two of the smaller girls aside and onto the floor. There was a lot of yelling and screaming and it took a few seconds for them to start to disengage from each other. A couple of the girls were mad and as they were able to sit up started swinging at the one(s) who had been on top.The most vivid thing I remember from the scene was that no guy jumped in to help. They (me included) just stood by in amazement and watched. With some of the females bent on getting back at some of the others, modesty went out the window. In less than a minute there were at least seven of them rolling around on the floor, pulling hair and anything they could grab on to. I saw pink, white, black and red panties... but for only seconds at a time. It took the manager of the facility to break it up. There was one girl who continued to just sit on the floor with her head down on her chest and her legs spread apart. When someone went over to her and she looked up she had a blank look on her face like she didn’t know where she was. Finally, two guys went over and helped her up. When they did I could see that the bodice of her dress had been pulled down exposing her bra. I could also see that she was crying.

With order somewhat regained, the dancing began. I’ve never been fond of dancing but knew the basics. Elle loved to dance so I asked her if she’d like to. When she shook her head in a negative fashion I wondered if she felt OK. I sat down next to her and asked and what I got for a reply was ”You were right!“ I didn’t know what she was talking about and asked for a hint. She pointed to her lap and it only took a second for me to connect the dots. I asked her what happened and she made a face saying that the hall was geared for men and there were only two stalls in the ladies room. By the time she made it to the toilet it was too late.  I looked down at the way she was sitting and could see she’d pulled the rear hem of her dress up and it was stuffed between her and the back of the chair. She said she didn’t know if it was wet or not so didn’t want to chance it.

I was about to tell her that I’d brought ‘dribble panties’ as Lisa’s father made his way to the table to thank us for coming. While there he noted that most of those at the table where we were at had traveled quite a distance to attend. I made mention that we’d met before as I was the owner of the neighboring house to the one that Lisa had spent most of the Summer in. He smiled and told me that by the next Summer I’d have a new neighbor. That was a surprise because we’d not heard from Barbara or her family that they were moving. The father said that he’d sold the house, subject to the lease in place, as the tenants (Barbara’s parents) had not picked up the option to buy. It just seemed strange that with all the recent interaction between our two houses nothing had been said. As he walked away I wondered aloud to Elle if maybe the new school principal had found another job. There had been some 'rumblings' that he was not really liked.

After Lisa's father walked away I told Elle about the panties I'd brought. It was around 3pm and we were both pretty bored. Elle said she'd stay in her wet panties rather than chance being seen changing in the ladies room. That suited me just fine. I got Elle’s coat and we said our ”good byes“. I’d set a goal to be home in daylight and leaving then would almost guarantee it. However, when we’d been riding around trying to find the hall we noticed that we weren’t all that far from our old Summer (and sailing) friends, Buddy and Carol. It had been over a year since we’d last seen them as I knew their Summer place had been sold. I told Elle that we’d drive by and take a chance on stopping to wish them a merry Christmas. She didn’t think that was a good idea what with her in wet panties but I pulled out the bag with the dribble panties from under the front seat. It had been over an hour since her ‘accident’ so I told her she was probably just damp and to pull on a pair over them and, to be sure I told her I had a pair of sanitary panties as well. The look she gave me was not what could be called ‘friendly’ but she took the bag. I watched her, as best I could, struggling to pull both pair of panties up. I remember her saying she was only doing it because she wanted to see Carol and her kids. I didn’t care. She hated to admit that I’d been right when I told her what to wear before we left and it showed.

The door was answered by a young boy who looked just like Buddy... round face, freckles and an orange tint to his hair. Even without DNA Buddy would be hard pressed to deny paternity. Carol had followed the boy to the open door and we could see she was pregnant. They, like us, had three kids but theirs were spaced fairly evenly apart. Buddy was off purchasing their Christmas tree so it was only Carol and her kids at home. She was happy to see us but disappointed that we didn’t have our kids with us. I told her we were trying to make it home before dark and apologized for making it just a quick visit. Carol protested saying Buddy would be unhappy that he missed us but I pushed on. We were about to go out the door when the door bell rang and in walked Carol’s mother... the urologist who had done one of the procedures on Elle’s bladder a few years earlier. I knew it would be a while before we’d be leaving.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

I the world of today you could have made yourself famous Just think of all the hits on YouTube.

Anonymous said...

The bouquet toss melee sounds crazy! That must have been a sight!

BS

Pantymaven said...

OB... until you mentioned it I hadn't given it a thought. It really was a sight to behold!

BS... see OB's comment above... :-)