Friday, September 09, 2016

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Sabrina/Martin (Part 149a)

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Sabrina/Martin (Part 149a)

A while back I wrote how my friend “Big B” had asked me to work on putting together a bachelor party for his friend (and mine) Martin, but with one special request... a stripper to be included. Martin and my one time neighbor, Sabrina (Lisa), were to be married the Saturday after Thanksgiving with the party to be held the night before. “B”, knowing how ‘straight laced’ Martin was, thought the stripper would really shake him up. It didn’t take long for me to find that it was going to be impossible to get a stripper and to have food served. The County where we lived didn’t out law strippers, per se, but had a law that prohibited nudity where food was served. That was one problem but another was Sabrina (lisa) had to postpone the wedding when she screwed up the dates for the reception. I wasn’t too pleased as I’d arranged for the party (without a stripper) and then had to do it all over again. My problem was that the restaurant couldn’t accommodate the party because it was already booked for Christmas functions. So, it was back to the ‘drawing board’. In talking to my father about it he suggested a seasonal restaurant that after November 1 was only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday. He and my mother had become friends with the owners and he offered to see if they would host our party. I was too busy to get too involved so welcomed the offer.

I could write a whole post on just the building that housed the place. It was called “Skipper’s” to honor the sea captain who built the house at the turn of the century. The couple who owned and ran the place were Greek and, as could be expected, featured Greek cuisine but also offered standard entree’s. Victorian in style, it had five different dining areas. When my father reported the owners would consider it I stopped on my way home. The lady was one of those people who wanted to know everything about everybody and all about why the party had to be rescheduled. I don’t remember just how the subject came up but I did mention the original idea was to have a stripper. When the lady heard that she let out a shriek. It actually startled me. The reason... she had been a belly dancer before moving to the area and opening the restaurant and thought she could fill the need.

I’d heard the term and read some books that had belly dancers within the plot line but had never actually seen one. Hearing that, the lady left the room and then I heard her running up the stairs. About five minutes later she reappeared wearing this really weird outfit that definitely showed her belly. Right in the middle of it was something that seemed to sparkle. It was in her belly button and I couldn’t figure out what kept it there. The lady was probably in her mid to late 40’s but had a decent figure, As she approached I scanned her outfit from head to toe. Starting at the top she had on a black headband that was embellished by what looked like gold coins. There was a very sheer black veil covering her face. Over her shoulders she had a shawl like thing that was also black and very sheer. I remember her holding on to the ends of it as she moved towards me. I could see a very ornate bra, gold in color with black tassels hanging from it. At the bottom of the tassels were more of the coin like things that were on the headband. I could see through the material to see that her bottom was a gold and black panty like creation but starting at her hip bones it went into a “V” leading to her pubic area. Nothing but flesh showed but it was an attention getter! Attached to the backside of the panty was more of the sheer black material that was somehow attached to her legs just below her knees. I was stunned! (in a positive way) I immediately asked if that was the way she’d look if we agreed that she’d perform for us. Not answering, she proceeded to do some ‘moves’ and said she was sure she could put on a show to get Martin’s attention. Watching her swivel her hips and move her pelvis I felt sure they guys would be happy even without stripping. To me, it seemed like a good alternative so asked how much more it would cost. The husband said they’d throw it in for free if we guaranteed 18 meals. I remember smiling as I pictured the look on Martin’s face when she would make her entrance.

We shook hands but I had to get a deposit back to them the next day. I still had the money that was returned (less 20% for canceling) from the other place but not on my person. I was smiling all the way home. I wasn’t sure what Elle’s reaction would be if I told her about the belly dancer so decided to let it go. I was able to get in touch with “Big B” and he seemed pleased even if the cost was higher that at the first place.

Sabrina (Lisa) had to make some sacrifices in her plans because of her ‘screw-up’. Instead of the reception being at the most prestigious venue in the area, she had to settle for the local American Legion hall. Instead of the wedding taking place in mid afternoon it had to happen at noon as the church was booked solid for the holiday season. Being only nine days before Christmas, trying to re-book their honeymoon plans was an added problem. The bachelor party was originally scheduled for a Friday night so it wouldn’t interfere with working and now it was on a Thursday night and that caused some of the invitees to cancel out. Since we (I) had guaranteed 18 meals to the restaurant it increased the cost for those who did come. To put it in simple terms... it was a typical Sabrina (Lisa) SNAFU. The only hope was that the lady at the restaurant would put on a really good show for us.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Tame by todays' standards. but sounds risqué for where you were then.
At my age the days fly by and I lose track of my favorite sites and when I last visited them. Old age is a bitch. but beats the hell out of not getting here.

Pantymaven said...

OB... on your first point you're so right! On the second, I'm right there with you... (Now what was that password???????)