Sunday, September 11, 2016

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Sabrina/Martin (Part 149b)

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... Sabrina/Martin (Part 149b)

Because the location of the restaurant was ‘off the beaten path’, some of the guys had a hard time finding the place. The start time was set for 7:30pm to allow those coming from and near the city enough time... and that included Martin. By the time he arrived it was after 8pm. The owners of the place had expected us to eat somewhere around 8pm and they wanted us to eat right away so they could clean up the kitchen and be able to put on the ‘show’. “Big B” and I convinced them to hold off a while so everybody could have a few drinks and start in ‘ragging on’ Martin. “B” had purchased a few gag gifts for Martin that he wanted to give him before we ate but, with time a factor, I convinced him to wait. It appeared to me that Martin, in a naive sort of way, was completely unaware of what was about to happen. No one had said or did anything to indicate that there was something special to come. He thought it was just a bunch of his friends wanting to spend one of his last ‘free’ nights with him.

I’d never eaten Greek food before but the lady (I just remembered her name... Ione.) convinced most of us to try something called Kalamaki (I had to look up the spelling) which were kabaobs. Not one to be daring with food I chose mine to be chicken but there were other choices. Only a few of the guys wouldn’t try them and, after eating a couple decided they were really good. While we were eating the ‘roast’ of Martin began with people telling stories about him and girls.

About a half dozen did and I remember two of them... One was told by a guy who used to be his neighbor from when he was around 6 years old. Martin was invited to a birthday party given by a girl who was the daughter of his mother’s best friend. He didn’t want to go because he would be the only boy at the party but his mother made him go and he cried all the way there. I watched Martin’s face as the story was told and all he could do was smile. The second was from a friend in college. It had to do with a proposed blind date that Martin didn’t want to go on. His friends had to pay him to do it. I remember someone asking about the date and, smiling, Martin admitted that he had a good time.

I was familiar with what was put out for dessert... Baklava as I’d had some a few times. It was just put on the tables as they were cleared. When Ione signaled that she was about to change into her costume “Big B” brought out his gifts. One was a dog collar with a leash attached. They were both pink. It got the desired result from the guys and I could see Martin was a bit uncomfortable. The next really embarrassed him. It was called a ‘penis extender’. The concept was to keep the penis engorged (and engaged) for a longer period of time. When Martin opened it up “Big B” read what was printed on the box which brought out a pretty good laugh from the others. Martin definitely didn’t see the humor in that one.

It was close to 10pm when I saw Ione, in costume, at the door to the kitchen. Martin had his back to it so when she walked in he was pretty much the last to see her. The reaction of the guys was quite robust with some of them jumping out of their seats and cheering. When Martin finally saw her I swear his jaw dropped. She sidled up to him in a very sexy way reaching out to touch his face. When she spoke it was in Greek. No one knew what she was saying but just listening to tone of her utterings I could hear the sexiness to it. She was standing right in front of Martin with her hips undulating from side to side. Ione was  partially blocking me from seeing Martin’s whole face but I swear he was perspiring. She focused on Martin for at least five minutes and then started to go around the table. When she did, believe it or not, a couple of the guys got up and left the room. “B” was not about to let Martin ‘off the hook’ and started teasing him about his “new life” while Ione made her way around the room. When she got to me I concentrated on her navel trying to figure out how that sparkling thing stayed put. There wasn’t anything like a string or elastic to hold it in place. I still don’t know why I was so intrigued. In any case, my ‘inspection’ was made difficult by her swaying hips and the thrusting of her belly towards me. She was still speaking Greek as she did her ‘thing’ in front of me and just as she was was about to move away I noticed something I often saw on Elle... the marks that the waist elastic of her panties would leave. Seeing her the in the costume the very first time I immediately pictured her as wearing bikinis for panties. But that thin red line right under the thing in her navel told me something different. I’m not sure why it made me happy to have noticed it but it did.

It wasn’t a very ‘rowdy’ group but there were a few guys who overdid the libations. “B”, in anticipation of just such a thing happening, had made arrangements for them. Pete (of Pete and Bebe from earlier posts) took a couple home with him and “B”  covered the rest. Even though I didn’t know Martin all that well I wasn’t surprised that he was in good shape when we were leaving. I checked with “B” on how Martin had taken the ‘show’ and he seemed pleased with the result. I wasn’t sure that it would’ve been any better if I had been able to get a stripper. The next stop... the wedding.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun night was had. I've been to some pretty raunchy bachelor parties, makes me uncomfortable if it's too raunchy though.

I like seeing those panty marks too! ;^)

BS

oldblue said...

Martin seems like a prude, hardly the type for the former neighbor. Perhaps in the crass terms of my old friends "pussy whipped".

Pantymaven said...

BS... On the whole it was entertaining. The lady, Ione, knew how to 'work' the guys, making it teasingly raunchy without going too far.

OB... Calling Martin a "prude" is a little harsh. We always thought, as a couple, they were 'different'. But, my own take on him was that he was a 'mommy's boy' and had been somewhat protected. He really was a 'good guy'.