Wednesday, July 19, 2017

HEADING FOR SUMMER... and whatever it brings (Part 160l)

HEADING FOR SUMMER… and whatever it brings (Part 160l)

I was at the back door of the bank a little before 7:30am. I was a bit surprised that it only took fifteen minutes to get there. But, on a Saturday morning, well before any stores were open, it made sense. The Northern Telecom crew was there, ready and waiting. When I went over their plans on how they would attack the installation I realized having Lorie to ‘baby sit’ them wouldn’t work. They would have to have access to their truck and, with Lorie not an officer, wasn’t allowed to have possession of a key. That meant I was stuck with the job and I was really mad at myself for not thinking the situation through. Lorie showed up right after 8am. It was the first time I’d ever seen her not dressed for work. An attractive young woman, she always dressed ‘professionally’ but now, in casual clothes, she looked totally different. She had her hair pulled back exposing her ears and I thought she looked cute with it that way. She was wearing white shorts… not short shorts and not Bermudas… but something in between. On seeing her I just knew there was the possibility for a VPL or optimisticaly, maybe a peek up the legs. However, there was no need for her to stay so my chances looked dim. I apologized when I told her about my making a planning error and in having her to come in. I remember her taking the news fairly well and then saying that there were some things she could work on in preparation for the upcoming training that she would be conducting. At that point I focused on what the  workers were doing up at the old switchboard and left her to work on her project.

It was about mid morning when I went back down to the first floor. I didn’t see her at first so went looking for her. I found her sitting on one of the “Kik” stools in front of an open file drawer with piles of papers on the floor. Walking up behind her she didn’t hear or see me and I was glad she didn’t. There was a gap between her blouse and the waist of her shorts. I could see flesh and also a bit of pale blue showing. Success! A DP (down pants). It wasn’t much but, for her, it was a lot. When she finally realized I was there she got up. But, in so doing she realized she’d pushed the “Kik” stool over one batch of papers and quickly bent over and reached for them. Instant VPL! Another ‘win’ for me. In seeing both it was a reminder that I really should be traveling to work on the road that went past her house as the clothes line was right close to the road. I remember thinking that it was just another example of having too many things on my mind.

I thought that was my ‘excitement’ for the morning. I was on my way to let her out when I saw Trish at the back door. Letting her in she explained that she had some shopping to do downtown and thought she’d stop in to see how Lorie was doing, never expecting to see me. Like with Lorie, I never got to see her in casual clothes and it was refreshing to see her that way although she wasn’t wearing anything special. The three of us stood there in the vestibule, chatting about nothing in particular, when Trish suddenly got serious. She was a very private person and seldom volunteered her views on anything. When she asked if we (both) hadn’t found Jerry to be (I don’t remember her exact word) “strange” I was shocked. In post 160j I mentioned how I’d wanted to discuss/divulge the fact that Jerry had his wife sit in on the interviews for tellers for the branch but hadn’t mentioned it to anyone. I was just about to do just that when Trish went on to say that Jerry got anywhere from three to six calls a day from his wife. I remember the look on Lorie’s face and mine probably had the same expression. But with that tidbit out in the open I couldn’t help my self and told them of the interview situation. For the next ten to fifteen minutes it was a compendium of out of the ordinary incidents that were bandied about. It was Trish who looked at her watch and said she had to get going and left with Lorie shortly thereafter. I stood there in total amazement that it seemed everybody but the trustees could see Jerry was a loser.

By the time the noon siren went off the Telecom workers had most of the wires connected to the new console. Bret arrived a few minutes later and I was soon on my way home. I figured I had about two hours to get all my Saturday chores done and I’d have to hustle to be ready for when Cliffy would drive by to pick me up on the way to the track. Elle wasn’t there when I arrived but I hoped she’d made something for me for lunch but couldn’t find anything. Before changing my clothes I stopped to use the bathroom and saw some clothes in the sink. I saw purple and recognized that it was a pair of Elle’s shorts and that they were wet. I picked them up and found a pair of ‘dribble panties’ wound up inside them. On top of wondering where Elle was I wanted to know what had happened to cause Elle to have what appeared to be an ‘accident’.

I was in the process of making a peanut butter and honey sandwich when I heard the kids on the patio. As soon as she walked in she wanted to know where I’d been. I tried to explain that all the phones were down and the reasons that I’d had to stay and I was somewhat surprised that she wasn’t all that upset. We chatted while I ate and she made lunch for the girls. One of her comments referenced the wet clothes in the bathroom sink. When she did she had a bit of a smile on her face. Before I could ask she explained that she’d been locked out. I had to laugh at that and asked how that was possible.

She and the girls were eating breakfast when Barbara, from next door, knocked and asked if the girls could come over to say good bye to the German twins as they were about to leave for Pennsylvania. Elle said she agreed but wanted Kaye to wait because she wasn’t dressed. She took her upstairs, dressed her and then let her go while she herself finished dressing. Knowing she was just going next door she decided to unlock the button on the door… only it was already set in the unlocked position. She was in a rush and figured she’d only be gone a few minutes so didn’t use the toilet. Mistake! When she returned home she found the door locked and had no key. Result… puddle.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Elle's mishap was your gain! Can't wait to read more about your house guest adventures and of how the bank and racing came along. You probably guessed, but I've been away for a bit, thus no comments.

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... glad you're back!