Tuesday, July 25, 2017

HEADING FOR SUMMER... and whatever it brings (Part 160o)

HEADING FOR SUMMER… and whatever it brings (Part 160o)

The race car was still on the back of the hauler when I got there. Cliffy’s father was driving the wrecker as it was dragged off the truck bed. There were probably a dozen onlookers as it happened. I made a joke that we should’ve charged admission. Once on the ground it didn’t take long to start the repairs. There was some frame damage but Cliffy’s father told/showed the guys what to do to fix it and by the time it started to get dark we were well on our way. We rallied ourselves by saying that bad things come in threes and that was the third piece of bad luck we’d experienced. Trying to find a bright spot Buster piped up that since we didn’t even make one lap on the tires we wouldn’t have to buy new ones. Actually, the out of pocket costs to repair the damage was less than $50. The part I liked was that enough was done that we decided to skip coming on Wednesday night.

Tuesday was another ‘enlightening’ day as far as Betsy was concerned. She wore a flowered blouse with a pale pink, fairly tight fitting skirt. Personally, I loved to see pastels on a woman. In observing her with Lorie it was obvious that the ‘hit it off’. With the bank’s new Xerox machine Lorie had run off copies of what I’d deemed “the Bible”. It was a summary of the basic banking department rules we had to follow and Lorie spent the morning going over them with the idea that once she and the other new employees were at the branch for the last of their training that she had something to work with. It was luck that had brought Betsy to the office two days early but I could see it paying off “in spades”.

I continued avoiding Jerry and reveled in the fact that he was uncomfortable knowing that I was, indeed, his ‘boss’. My plan was to meet with Bret,Lorie, Jerry and Susan after the doors were locked to the public. I’d given Bret and Lorie the job of organizing just who was training who and what the trainers would be responsible in that role. I’d excluded Jerry from all of it because I was convinced he’d interject something that either wasn’t relevant or just plain wrong. So, when 3pm came and we gathered up in the corner by my desk I was ready to drop the “hammer” on Jerry.

Emboldened by the talk Hobie had with Jerry where he was told to clear all decision making with me (or Hobie) I started out by telling them all that Jerry was nothing more than an observer during the week of training for his staff at the main office.  I specifically told Lorie that if Jerry got involved, even slightly, she was to come to me. Then I addressed Betsy and told her that once the training shifted to the branch itself she, as head teller, had complete and total control of the training and, like I’d just told Lorie, if Jerry got the least bit involved she was to contact me. Jerry made a couple of attempts to protest and did get out that he was the manager but I pretty much shot him down saying that he was the “front man” when it came to assisting customers and that Betsy was in charge of the teller line. I made note of the looks on both Bret and Lorie’s faces. I’d never done anything like that before and I could see they were shocked. But I took pleasure in seeing Jerry being shot down. I knew I was taking a calculated risk of going too far especially with not knowing just who Jerry’s ‘benefactor’ was among the Trustees. but I was determined to take it as far as I could in establishing my position over him especially in front of the other three. It was too early to know just how good Betsy was or could be but I was willing to take a chance on her. An unspoken part of my plan was to connect Rita with Betsy and have the two of them with experience ‘run the show’. I had a week to put them together and I was counting on it to work. By the time we finished up it was well past 5pm. I honestly think Jerry was more upset about that (he normally left around 4:30pm or so) than the fact that I’d stripped a lot of his authority from him.

On a more personal level, I got home to find Elle in a tennis dress. That was always a pleasant sight. Before I could ask she said that Aurelia had called and told Elle she’d arranged to have a lesson and wanted to know if Elle was interested. Back at the beginning of the school year one of the new teachers hired had taught tennis where she’d previously lived. However, in trying to get settled in a new location she’d deferred doing anything along those lines but with school all but out for the Summer was lining prospects up. Elle, of course, jumped at the chance. There had only been a half day of school for the kids and Elle had taken them to her mother’s house to do one of their favorite things… make cookies. Once there, her mother asked if they could stay for dinner so they could see Elle’s father. That was a ’no brainer’ as Elle wanted to have a surprise for me when I got home. It was! But it came with a price… She wanted me to go hit some balls with her.

She knew I’d resist so she was prepared. She lifted the front of the dress and it appeared that her panties (plural) were wet. It was a bold move on her part, being willing to go out in public being wet, but she was ready. Being supper time she knew there was little chance of anybody being at the courts. She’d made up a salad for supper so when we returned it would be ready to eat. In essence, she’d removed what would’ve been my main reason for not going and offered me a rare treat if I did go. I was hooked. I made one stab at getting a feel of her panties but she deftly avoided me and gave me a sly smile for the effort and told me to hurry as I headed up the stairs.

I had to root around a bit to find my tennis clothes and shoes. We drove down the driveway just as the 6pm siren blew at the firehouse. At the courts we found a couple of kids picking up their things and waited for a few minutes before getting out of the car. At the court itself I stood and watched Elle as she bent over and pulled the can of balls out of her bag. It was a sight to behold. She was wearing two pair of her nylon satin fancy panties, complete with lace around the legs… and I could clearly see that they had been wet. I took two steps and patted her butt and found they were still damp. I elected not to ask about how and where wanting to preserve the moment.

The tennis, if that’s what I was playing, was pretty weak. My memory tells me that we stayed for little more than half an hour. With no one around she finally relented and let me get a good feel enhancing it with a pretty good squirt. My member was at full attention when she pulled away from me telling me I’d have to wait for any more. I was more than willing. Back at home I was ready to continue what we’d started but she insisted that we wait until after we’d eaten saying that she had very little for lunch. I was left to ‘cool my heels’ as she dished the salad out. I have no idea why I thought of a picture at that moment but I did. As soon as I mentioned it I heard the words “Make it fast”. The camera was in the hall closet right behind where we were standing. I went to get it and even though it took less than 30 seconds she was no longer in the kitchen when I returned. In a few steps I found her in the den. She was already posed and waiting… a definite good sign for later.
     


To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

I would be at the court every day as long as she wanted, just a little peek as payment. Just a lovely picture, what a tease she is!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great pic! Love those nylon panties! Sounds like things went well that day. I almost wish Jerry had been left to his own devices and caused a huge collapse at the new branch. Then the board would have seen what an utter failure it was to put him in charge.

Bad

Pantymaven said...

OB... after a day like that i was looking forward to our next game... :-)

BS... ME TOO!!