Monday, November 06, 2017

MORE SUMMER HEAT... lots of it (Part 162s)

MORE SUMMER HEAT… lots of it (Part 162s)

It took a few minutes to track Elle down. She was with a group of mothers who had kids in the junior sailing program. Joining them, I listened to some complain about the conditions at the sailing club. That annoyed me knowing that most of them (and their husbands) never showed up to help out. One of them was particularly annoying even though she offered a potential chance at a VPL. I made a comment about her complaint and saw her stick her tongue out at me and walk away. I couldn’t have planned it better because, as she did, she bent over to grab the hand of one of her kids and got something better than a VPL… panties sticking out from under the cuffs of her shorts. Elle was mad at me for making the comment and had headed for the station wagon giving me a few extra seconds to take in the view.

Facing me at home was the specter of removing the neighbor’s tree limb from the hedge and out of Elle’s formal garden. That, in turn, reminded me I still had to come up with the names of a couple of real estate agents for Donald, the guy who’s son had bought the house with, according to him, money stolen from him. For sure, two things I didn’t need to be involved in. As was usual following a storm like we’d just experienced the humidity had dropped. Still hot, it wasn’t unbearable as I chain sawed the limb into pieces. Being a somewhat mindless job, I tried to come up with some names to give Donald. My realtor friend who had tried to sell the house for Celia, the lady who owned it when we moved there, had retired. I really didn’t know any that I could recommend but had heard the son of one of the prominent farmers had opened an office. I’d met him a couple of times and he seemed to be a nice guy so settled on him.

I’d waited until the kids were in bed to tell Elle about the ‘killing’ I’d just made in the stock market. I was still excited about it (and the prospect of it happening to me again) and as I tried to explain it to Elle could see she didn’t have any idea of what it was that I was talking about. However, she did understand that we now had some money to buy some things we’d been putting off for a while. Ever since we’d moved in we’d accepted using hand me down and used furniture in our bedroom. Every time she’d bring the subject up I’d put her down saying there were more important things to buy. Now, with this money, there was no excuse… and Elle knew it.

In a way I regretted the timing of it because she immediately started pressing me to go furniture shopping. In fact, she wanted to do it the following day. That suggestion brought me back to the reality of what just might happen at the bank the next day… a promotion for Trish and, with it having Joanie as the platform secretary/receptionist. That excited me more than new furniture! I was able to calm her down enough to come up with a day that would work for both of us. I didn’t want the kids along while we were perusing our choices so, by delaying it a few days would give her a chance to find someone to watch the kids and for me to see what obstacles I’d be faced with for the rest of the week. Even with her disappointment of having to wait she was still excited enough to give me a very nice treat.

We’d been in the den as we talked and although not uncomfortably hot, we both agreed we needed something to drink. Elle volunteered and I didn’t think anything of it. She’d been wearing a pair of white knit bermuda shorts with a pink top. As soon as she returned I could see something I really liked… a golden spot right in the crotch area. Her face sported an impish smile as she approached with some lemonade. Even though I’d said I was thirsty, seeing the wetness between her legs had satiated my thirst for liquid to drink. I wanted more of what I could see. She came over and sat on my lap and I thought I’d get a nice warm drenching but she shook her head. My pleadings went for naught and after a few minutes she got up and made a motion with her hand pointing upwards. I immediately knew what she had in mind and I was in concert with her. I thought we’d head right upstairs even though it was little early for us but she claimed she had some picking up in the kitchen first as she didn’t want to face it in the morning. That was a ‘deflator’, if ever I heard one.

She suggested that I could help her. The least it was, at worst, was just a delay, I agreed. I finished my chores before she did and stood there admiring the goldenrod color in her crotch. Then it came to me… a picture! She didn’t see me grab the camera and when I saw her turn out the light over the sink I headed upstairs with it, opening the bellows as I did. I figured that even if she said “no…” I had plenty of ‘fire power’ with the cash I now had to spend. As always, she went to check on each of the kids which took her down the hall. Upon her return I was waiting for her with the camera ready. I knew I’d get a disapproving look and was ready for it but it only took a few words to have her relent. She was in the middle of the hall and still had to get by me to get to our bedroom. As she passed by I whispered “One more?” with a pleading to my voice. She never spoke a word but just went and sat on the bed with one leg spread to give me a better look. The only thing wrong with the picture was the look on her face… showing her general disapproval.
                

It didn’t last long because within a minute we were both down to barely anything on at all. It had been almost a month since we’d had full on sex and I was a bit worried about how long I’d ‘last’. As much as I enjoyed our wet foreplay and had missed it I decided to get ‘down to business’ on this occasion. On a scale of 1 to 5 I rated it about a 3 1/2 lasting long enough to hear Elle get some pleasure from it. The only downside was that we both fell asleep and woke up to a very wet bed. As we cleaned it up we agreed it was worth it.

I was out the door and headed for my car when I remembered I hadn’t brought the slip of paper with the name and phone number of the realtor I’d settled on for Donald, my new neighbor (?). Walking back into the house I was greeted by Elle who had just stepped out of the shower. I headed towards her but she, laughing, ran away. I had a big smile on my face walking to the car again. It had been a while since things had been this ‘loose’ and easy and I felt it was a good sign as we moved on to the rest of the Summer.

Both Bret and I had a hard time staying focused at work. It sounds bizaare to liken us to kids waiting for Christmas morning to come but that’s about the way it was. I told Bret not to approach Hobie and to just let it play out. The whole thing was in his hands and even though I knew if it did go through he’d take credit for it, I didn’t care. The important part was for Trish to get the recognition (and $). Bret and I would reap benefits from having direct help in waiting on customers and we’d also have Joanie to work with all of us. To me, the best of all worlds. The day just dragged on and on and on. When we saw the Trustees  walking across the lobby I could actually feel my heart beating. There was one time when Trish asked me if Bret was OK because she thought he was acting strangely. But I came up with something that put the point to rest. It made me wonder if I wasn’t acting strangely as well.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great night! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... it was... because it had been far too long...