Thursday, November 16, 2017

MORE SUMMER HEAT... lots of it (Part 162x)

MORE SUMMER HEAT… lots of it (part 162x)

On the way to our vehicles Elle stopped to say she wasn’t all that comfortable going to a restaurant wearing her damp panties. I told her she’d be fine, that no one would know. She brought up the subject of smell and I was ready for it. This was still back in the days when you could smoke anywhere and the little restaurant where we were headed was no different. A little persuasion and she continued on to our station wagon which as parked next to my car. Again, she stopped. She raised the specter of the wetness of her damp panties getting into her slacks. To me that wasn’t a problem. I told her to just pull the slacks down as she stepped in. That brought forth one of her typical ‘looks’ but I was undeterred. I opened the drivers door and then the back door behind it. It made like a little box where no one could see her/us. I remember her taking a deep breath as she pulled the white slacks down to just below her panties. Just as she was sliding into the seat I got my hand on her backside and the panties really weren’t all that wet. I told she’d be OK and, more or less, guaranteed that no one would be the wiser. Without a word she pulled the door shut and started the engine.

She pulled out of the parking lot first and I followed behind her. It wasn’t until I could see the restaurant up ahead that it came to me that she might just drive on by. I held my breath until I saw her make the turn into the lot. I was lucky enough to be able to park next to her and we reversed what we’d done earlier with Elle stepping out and then pulling her slacks up. What should’ve been an exciting time for me was more of an ordeal what with having to keep Elle on track. Cliff, the owner of the place was bartending when we walked in. He didn’t take reservations which made people who were waiting for tables spend time at the bar which was the real source of profit. You had to sign in and then wait until a table became available. With only two of us I knew we’d have a bit of a wait. I went over to chat with Cliff and told him I was a partner in a NASCAR modified and all I got for that was “You’re an idiot!” Along with a big smile. No sooner had I uttered that information to Cliff when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking behind me I saw Davo, the 6’6” guy I’d played basketball with for a while during the Winter. He was also a big racing fan and I’d see him and his girlfriend Leigh after the races each Saturday night and occasionally at the garage where we worked on the car. I asked where she was and he pointed towards the rest rooms. Before she returned he asked if Elle and I wanted to join them. He said we’d get a table for four much quicker than for a two. I liked both Davo and Leigh so said sure. Elle knew them both from high school even though the were in the grades behind her. Leigh’s mother was the school nurse and Elle was friendly with her. I thought it would make for a nice evening.

I’ve mentioned in prior posts that Davo could consume volumes of just about any type of alcoholic drink and not show it. Leigh, on the other hand was always being kidded as a two beer drunk. When she finally appeared it was obvious as soon as she opened her mouth. There’s a trite saying… “put you mind in gear before putting your mouth in motion”. All I’m going to say is the we were entertained by Leigh’s efforts to try and carry on a conversation. In the back of my mind was the last time I’d seen her at the garage when she’d wet herself. The circumstances were certainly different on this evening with a rest room readily available as opposed to the situation at the garage where the restroom was located in a locked office. But… that’s where my mind was. Since steak was the specialty of the house we all had the same. Davo kept polishing off one highball after another while Leigh nursed a couple of them along. I noticed that neither of them ate much. Nothing happened with Leigh and when Elle and I finished up Davo said that they were staying for a “nightcap”. As I pushed away from the table I looked at Leigh and she could hardly hold her head up. I was wondering if she could even stand up by then. Davo said they’d see me at the races the next night. I couldn’t help but wonder what kind of shape Leigh would be in by then.

It was still light out when were on our way out. Elle stopped and I asked why. She said she should use the ladies room since it had been about three hours since her ‘accident’ in the bank lobby. I remember holding her arm to keep her from going back inside and pleading her not to. It was only about ten to twelve minutes until we’d be home. She made a face but she started toward the station wagon. With no kids at home I couldn’t wait until we got there. She, like earlier, led the way. She pulled the wagon into the garage and I waited for her outside… but she didn’t come. By then it was dark so when I walked inside I really couldn’t see much more that a white pantsed form headed towards me. I don’t remember either of us saying anything  as we walked up the path. As I unlocked the door and opened the door I asked if she was OK and turned to look at her. She was pointing to her crotch. All the way home I was thinking of different ways we could have some ‘wet fun’ and there it was. I hadn’t partaken of it but seeing the resigned look on her face gave me, for the first time that afternoon and night, a full blown hard-on. I immediately wanted a picture so I’d have a reminder of the day as a whole. Reluctantly, she agreed but it was to be without her face. What could I do but to agree.
             
Even thought it was still too early for sleep we did head up the stairs… and made good use of both her wet panties and the lack of kids to interrupt our fun. We didn’t fall asleep this time. After we’d finished and cleaned up Elle wanted to wash out both the shorts she’d wet earlier and her new slacks. After she did that we spent the rest of the evening in just our underwear. What’s funny in writing about it is that I remember we never thought to pull the curtains. It would’ve been a voyeurs delight to have watched us though the windows of the den. Elle was still worked up about the new bedroom furniture so we came up with a plan on what to do with the things we had. Alan, from the race car crew, had just bought his first house and might be interested in it. I’d be with him at the races and could possibly find a ‘home’ for them right away. Since I had to go to the landfill (dump) the next morning I told her I’d take the mattresses from the spare beds in Jean and Anne’s rooms. That way, when the new ones came they could just put them in place.

After getting up Elle stripped the bedding off the two spare beds so all I’d have to do was drag the old mattresses down the stairs. I did the one from Jean’s room first as it was the easier of the two. I didn’t want Elle’s help until I got it down the stairs afraid she might get hurt. It was a cheap, thin one and quite light so was easy to move. I think it had been left behind by the previous owners. After getting down and into the yard I went back for the other one. I slid the mattress off the box spring and saw some things lying on it. After dragging it out to the hall I went back to see what they were. I ended up calling them “The ghosts of Barbara”.

To be continued…




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite the evening you had! Nice pic, and thanks for sharing! Hoping Barbara left her panties!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... read on...