Wednesday, November 22, 2017

MORE SUMMER HEAT... so much of it (Part 162aa)

MORE SUMMER HEAT… lots of it (Part 162aa)

If there was one thing for sure it was that I needed a shower when I got home. Even though it was after 7pm the temperature was still in the high 80’s. Afterwards, I put on a pair of boxer shorts and went out on the screened in porch hoping to catch a little breeze. Elle was there and after a little persuasion I got her to take off her shorts. There was a two fold purpose… one, I loved seeing her in just panties and two, I wanted to know which ones she’d selected. She made her disrobing into a show trying to be sultry. With the kids in the back yard that wasn't difficult. When she finally turned around so I could see her rear I recognized one pair as being made by my old sailing friends first lingerie company, Evette. I couldn’t remember the last time I’d even seen a pair of them. I was at a loss as to who made the pair she had on top. However, there were probably 40 pair of nylon panties in that drawer and since Elle and been wearing mostly ‘dribble panties’ many of them had gone unworn for a long, long time. Now, with moving them, most were completely discombobulated I thought Elle had just grabbed a couple to put on. I was happy that she’d put on two, regardless of who made them.

Sitting there for that moment I was taken at how well she filled them both out. On the spur of the moment I asked if I could get a picture… of just her rear. I remember her laughing telling me that was her ‘line’. She looked out to where the kids were playing by the playhouse and made a decision to let me do it. But, with dusk approaching the light on the porch wasn’t all that good and I definitely didn’t want to use a flash bulb so asked if she would step outside. I knew that would bring forth a protest but was ready to counter it. I told her that I’d have the camera ready to go and all she had to do was take four or five steps, bend over and it’d be done. She tried to counter by pointing to the house next door but I reminded her that it had been empty all month. I got a look of resignation but she told me I had two minutes to get the camera and to get it ready. I probably did it in one.
       
Because of the heat both inside and out we let the kids stay up way late. When Elle and I headed for bed I heard the old excuse, “I’m exhausted” and knew my earlier plans were never to be.  All in all it had been a good day. Elle winning her first race was certainly a milestone. I remember lying in bed thinking that I may have unleashed a ‘monster’ when she started talking about racing against the men. After she turned out the light I brought up the subject of her being so daring in walking around in wet shorts. It probably would’ve been better if I’d done it so I could’ve seen the expression on her face. After a few seconds of silence I heard her say that I was probably right when I continued to tell her that most people were too busy doing their own thing to pay attention to something like that. Hearing that I wanted to jump up and shout “Hooray!”. I’d been trying to tell her that for almost 15 years. I reaffirmed it there in the darkness and added something else… that I fully understood her embarrassment of actually having an “accident” out in public. But, if no one saw it happening and she was still out in public the chances of them seeing the wetness was slim… and even if they did, “accidents happen”… to a lot of people. After she’d fallen asleep I lay there thinking of how much braver she was now that she knew other women who had their own problems. Ginger and Sandy immediately came to mind. I was thinking that it had been quite some time since I’d seen Sandy or her husband and wondered why.

Monday was the day J J was to interview people for Joanie’s position. I was pleased to find out that the girl I'd liked who'd worked the new account campaign was among them. He’d not had any contact with Bret or I since Hobie had given him the word that Joanie would be moving down to our area. I didn't know anything about the other two girls as Trish had taken their applications. I was anxious to get Joanie started but was fearful J J would defer making a choice just to be difficult. Bret and I were giving Trish as much opportunity to assume her new responsibilities as possible and she was responding well. I’ll admit that I had a personal reason for wanting Joanie there… I wanted to take a day or two off but with Hobie now located off the platform it left just Bret and I didn’t think it fair to him. But, all I could do was hope that J J would make a quick selection.

I knew my broker, Stan, was back from vacation and I wanted to talk with him about making a choice of a company to invest the proceeds (less the profit) from my recent sale of stock. I checked with his assistant, Lynda, to find out when he was going to lunch. She was always fun to talk with both on the phone as well as in person. Seeing her in person, though, offered the potential of an upskirt peek and I was certainly thinking of that when I hung up the phone. Most every company I’d owned stock in manufactured something so, based on knowing a product and the viability of it I could make some sort of knowledgeable decision. Of the companies that Stan had given me some information on, one didn’t produce anything and yet it intrigued me. It provided engineering services for major projects including the interstate highway system that was still being constructed. After talking with him I felt a little more comfortable about it and told him to buy 100 shares, thus investing the same amount of money I’d originally invested in the stock that had done so well for me. He was on the phone so gave the purchase order to Lynda. I was watching as she swung her chair around to be able to reach the order form and I was rewarded immediately, not in the form of a stock or monetary dividend, but a very, very nice panty peek. She’d spread her legs as far as her skirt would allow which resulted in about a 1 1/2 inch view of her white pantied crotch… for at least five seconds. In some cases that doesn’t sound like a lot but in panty peeks it’s almost an eternity.

Lynda didn’t pay any attention to me just standing there as she reached for the piece of paper but when she had it in her hand she looked up at me and I was caught, not ‘red handed’, but red faced. I’ve indicated in prior posts that Lynda was a little different than most females in that she seemed to enjoy putting males, like me, in uncomfortable positions. As she swiveled her chair back to her desk she looked at me and gave me one of those ‘knowing smiles’. I thought it was over at that point but, once settled in back at her desk she looked over at me and very coyly asked if I’d seen anything interesting lately. It could’ve been construed as an ambiguous question but the look on her face told a different story. I know I didn’t answer. I did wait around for about five minutes until I heard her call to Stan that the trade had gone though. I waved a hand of acknowledgement to Stan and headed out the door. I remember standing in the street perspiring and thinking how hot it was. It wasn’t until I was on my way back to the bank that I realized that the perspiration wasn’t from the temperature of the air but from watching Lynda.

To be continued…

4 comments:

oldblue said...

Great picture, I love panties like those. You are right an up-skirt, a good one seems to last forever and yet is over so quick. I have helped in moves and always thought most women try to hide the panties and like you always chickened out as they always seemed to have a limited number.

Pantymaven said...

OB... Like they say... "the good old days"... when panties were panties and not just wisps of material.

You've got me to thinking about some of the opportunities I've passed up to grab panties and not done it... :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic! Lynda sure sounds like my kind of girl!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... Lynda is definitely a participant in future posts... stay tuned...