Tuesday, November 14, 2017

MORE SUMMER HEAT... so much of it (Part 162w)

MORE SUMMER HEAT… lots of it (Part162w)

Even with the addition of the two mattresses the total cost was less than the figure I had in mind. I’d deposited $2,500 of the profit from the sale of the stock into our checking account so I could pay for our purchases right then and there. The next phase was picking a delivery date and deciding what to do with the furniture we’d be replacing. Elle decided on Tuesday for delivery which gave me some time to get things organized before it all came. Flush with excitement, we then headed back to Main St which was no more than 200 feet away. At the corner I took a look at the time and temperature sign on the bank building and saw it was now after 5pm. In my mind I’d been mulling the thought of looking for a pair of white slacks like the ones Ellen had been wearing that night we visited. The thing holding me back was that Elle already had a couple of pairs of white pants. I was just about to suggest we take a walk down the street to the store that sold only clothes for females when Elle asked if we could look for a ‘fancy dress’ for our upcoming trip to Bermuda. Even though I knew it would cost me I said it was OK and we headed in that direction. I didn’t like the manager of the store but there was little doubt that the goods they sold were quality and the prices were reasonable. So… we headed in that direction.

Not having shopped for dresses it was a new experience for me. Since she had an idea of what she was looking for I told her I was going to look around while she went though the process. Even though it was July and technically early Summer, I discovered the store was having a sale on many of their Spring/Summer goods. It wasn’t hard to find the Summer weight slacks and I targeted the white ones. I didn’t really know much about the type I was looking for so flipped through the whole sale rack. Of the dozen or so in Elle’s size only three were white and I found one that seemed to be light weight and had the look of the pair Ellen had worn. The price tag told me to buy them even if they weren’t exactly the same. I took them to Elle and, as expected, was questioned as to why since she had two white pair already. My answer was but one word… “Price…” and showed her the ticket. She shrugged her shoulders but took them into the changing room to try them on. When she reappeared I knew I wanted them. I could see her panties through the material without her doing much bending at all. When she turned to go back into the changing room I could see she was wearing two pair of panties and knew she’d done it just for me… and I smiled as she disappeared into the room. (Incidentally, she did, finally, pick out a dress.)

The store was half way between the bank and the travel agency where I’d booked our Bermuda trip. The next payment wasn’t due until August 1st but since I had the checkbook and the account had money in it I told Elle we might as well keep going and pay it. Elle knew Gertrude, the owner, because one of her sons had been in her high school class. It was sort of a reunion as they reminisced a bit. She had more material for us on our arrangements which served to get us both excited as it was now just six weeks until we’d be on our way.

By the time we left the agency it was almost 6pm. Neither of us had discussed what we were going to do for supper and as we made our way back to the bank decided that on our way home we’d stop at the restaurant run by Cliff, the driver of my very first race car. On our way back Elle stopped to look in the window of a shoe store but, thankfully, it closed at 6pm. As she looked through the window I thought I saw her do a ‘dip’, slightly bending both knees and I knew what that meant. It wasn’t that far to the bank and when we reached the corner I asked if she had to go. That drew a pained look to her face. I know it was cruel to do it because I knew the power of suggestion was ‘deadly’ for Elle. From the corner the bank was right across the street. With the bank closed the only entry was from the rear door and from there to the restroom was the whole length of the building. I unlocked the door and Elle kind of shuffled into the lobby. I had had to relock it and when I turned I saw Elle in a semi squat some fifteen or so feet into the lobby. My immediate reaction was to stop her from peeing on the carpet and saw the waste basket right next to the check writing counter. I grabbed it and told her to sit on it. I’m trying to remember the look on her face when she heard that… but she did. After a bit she looked up at me and said something like “What now?”. (If only we had iPhones with a camera back in those days!)

For me there was one thing for sure… I had to empty the pee from the container before leaving. As for Elle, she stood up after a couple of minutes and I could clearly see the double crotch lines of her panties through the wet material of her shorts. The wetness hadn’t yet wicked up too far and I remember her reaching around and feeling her backside. She’d verbalized “What now?” and now the expression on her face repeated it. The only place to dump the container was in the rest room toilet so I told her to follow me. As we walked I came up with two choices for her with one being that she put on the new dress. As soon as she heard that she started shaking her head saying that she wasn’t going to “christen it” that way. Also in the bag were the new white slacks. But, before I made that suggestion I told her to take off the wet shorts and try using some paper towels to soak up the wetness in her crotch. I handed her a few and she just had a puzzled look on her face as she started wiping herself. I laughed because I knew that wasn’t going to accomplish anything so got some more towels and laid them out on the side chair at my desk and told her to sit down. The seat was vinyl so I knew the dampness wouldn’t hurt anything.

It took me a few minutes to wash out the trash container and when I finished I told her to stand up. The towels on the seat were now saturated so I got a few more and she repeated the process. While seated she finally asked what I was trying to accomplish. I pulled the white slacks out of the bag and held them up. She had a big, wrinkled frown when she saw them but before she could protest I told her it was the only way she was going to get out of the bank. Reluctantly, she stood up and I walked around behind her and patted her fanny. The panties were now only damp, somewhat like what you would find after clothes had been through the spin cycle of a washing machine. I think I told her I’d guarantee that the wetness would not show through the slacks. I held the pants for her as she stepped into them and told her not to pull them up tight. She still wasn’t fully ‘buying it' but I’d accomplished what I’d set out to do… keep her in her wet/damp panties. As we headed for the door I reminded her of all the things she’d gotten earlier and told her to cheer up. That got a smile out of her and as I watched her walk out the door ahead of me I was smiling too as I looked at her almost see through slacks. (BTW I finally remembered what the name of the material was/is… Pique)

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Devious should have been your middle name. Wishing for an I-phone, you're just lucky they didn't have security cameras back then. You all would have been big hits on you tube, Polak Joe would have published it in the local paper. Hilarious!

Pantymaven said...

OB... reading and seeing all the crap about sexual harassment in the media today brings back a lot of things I saw and was aware of. By today's standards, looking at a girl's panties by chance is considered a form of harassment. In today's newspaper was a story of a girl who got her boss fired because he could see up her skirt when doing her job. The required company uniform was a skirt that covered half way to her knees. In my eyes, if anything she could've quit if she was uncomfortable . Nothing was mentioned about other doing a similar job in the same place. What has the world come to???????