Sunday, November 26, 2017

MORE SUMMER HEAT... so much of it (Part 162cc)

MORE SUMMER HEAT… lots of it (Part 162cc)

“Big B’s” boat was located in a new place in the marina this year and not that easy to maneuver to get it out into the channel so, from a time standpoint, precious time was passing. Once we got under way we found the wind to be favorable, in many ways. Anything above 5 miles an hour was great for racing but for doing what I had in mind it needed to be less… and it was. I headed East and towards the middle of the bay. There was literally no boat traffic in that area which made it much easier to persuade Elle to strip to her panties. I’d put the camera into one of the coolers the bank had given away the previous year and when I pulled it out Elle laughed. That was a good sign and with a smile on her face asked how I wanted her to pose. It made it so much easier when she didn’t put a limit on what I could or couldn’t take and how many (usually one). I knew I wanted one with her standing so that was to be the first. However, trying to take pictures like that with the sails up made it difficult so I dropped them so we could just drift for a while. I had her stand next to the mast and had to take a couple as I’d failed to change the settings from indoors to being outside. I knew I had but six pictures in all and was upset with myself for messing up two.
            
Even though there were no other boats in sight Elle was a bit self conscious about standing up while dressed that way so suggested that she spread one of the beach towels we’d brought along out on the deck and she’d lay on that for any other pictures. I really liked that she was helping to orchestrate the setting and style of picture. I remember thinking that if she’d do that all the time it would be less stressful on both of us. I ended up getting a good one while she lay on her stomach and another one on her back.
     

The only restriction she had was she didn’t want me to take any with her being wet so when she decided to go (and through her panties) all I could do was watch her and then rub. To do it and not get any pee in “B’s” boat she sat on the deck with her feet over the side.  I really couldn’t complain and when she turned to get back in the boat I had her sit on my lap. For a few minutes I let my mind go so far as to think we could actually have sex out there in the middle of the bay. BUT… and it was a big 'but'… we had no ‘protection’ and she knew she was ‘ripe’. So rubbing was it. Before we headed back to shore she did go one more time for me and it was hard not to go further than just rubbing. On our way back to the marina I was really pleased that I had three good pictures.

Our sojourn on the water had been successful in getting my mind off of the “Jerry situation” and it carried over when we got back. Elle, even with a small yellow stain in her crotch, actually got out of the car to retrieve the kids from where they were. I offered to do it but was told in one case that she needed to speak to the mother about something. I just sat and marveled at her resolve to not let her incontinence get in the way of her needs and desires. This change was certainly refreshing and I hoped it was ‘long term’. If it was I could see some definite benefits coming to me in the future.

I was brought back to reality a little after we’d eaten supper. Hobie was on the phone and told me to go to Gee’s (the Trustee/attorney) office in the morning and to be there at 9am. I tried to ask a question but was rebuffed. So, now I was back to worrying about my status. I just couldn’t wrap my arms around an idiot like Jerry possibility derailing my career. Sleep was fitful, at best, and I was up and showered by 8am. Gee’s office was within five minutes walking from the bank but I chose to use his parking lot rather than the one at the bank. I didn’t want to provoke any questions about my absence. I waited on the steps until 9am and then walked in. Gee’s secretary walked me in to his office. For some reason I expected to see both Bert (the bank president) and Hobie there but it was just the two of us. He had a big smile on his face and told me to take a seat on a small couch. He pulled a side chair over towards me and I began to wonder if this wasn’t the end.

I remember the setting and the end result but the middle part is really pretty much a blur. Nerves, on my part, and time on the other has, muted a lot of the detail. For what seemed like an eternity Gee seemed to ramble on about all the good things I’d done since being employed which served only to confuse me. Then, shifting gears, he went into a little lecture about how we should all concentrate on changing things that we can control and let others take care of the rest. I’m sure the look on my face was as blank as the one I often saw on Jerry’s face when talking to or with or at him. Then came what I deemed to be the ‘hammer’ when Gee told me that he understood the frustration of dealing with Jerry but that neither he nor I could change the fact that he was an officer of the bank and would be unless he committed some sort of crime. I heard him but didn’t want to believe him. Then he went on to say that the decision was up to me as to stay with the bank (and Jerry) or to leave.

It wasn’t exactly the way I thought it would be put. I thought I’d be told that since I’d (somewhat) disobeyed the order not to “get on Jerry” that I’d be let go. So, sitting there it became obvious that it was up to me to make the decision. I don’t know how long I sat there without saying anything before Gee ‘prodded’ me. I think I took a couple of deep breaths before speaking and then it came out almost a whisper. My thoughts were in an almost defiant mode… How can I be his boss when he does things the way he wants it to be? I knew that wouldn’t ‘fly’ so put it a little ’softer’ and asked him what would he do if Jerry was one of his employees? I know he was trying desperately to stifle a smile but his answer showed why he was a successful attorney. “Document, don’t react.”

With that he was more like a mentor than a boss (which, from a technical standpoint, he was). He stood up, stuck out his hand and told me to not let Jerry get to me. He encouraged me to continue to do the best job I could. He went on to say that he and "key" members of the Board knew the circumstances I was working under and that he would continue to “champion me”… as long as I could keep control of my emotions… especially as they pertained to Jerry. As I walked out the door to his office he let go with an important ‘tidbit’… Jerry was being “talked to” at the very same time. Then he closed the door and I was on my way to work, such as it was.

It was around 10am when I walked in. I didn’t know what to expect and when Bret asked if I was OK I really didn’t know what to say. I had no idea if anything had been said the previous day about my leaving. I felt going to Trish was my best bet to find out what, if anything, had been said so told him I was and got a quizzical look in return. Fortunately a customer he’d been working with came in to see him which freed me to talk with Trish.  She seemed surprised by my question but said Hobie had told them I wasn’t feeling well and he’d sent me home. With that I knew I was ‘safe’ and that Hobie still ‘had my back” Now it was up to me to see if I could co-exist with Jerry.

To be continued…

 

5 comments:

oldblue said...

Be still my heart!
Looks like you just have to let Jerry do his thing, I see complete failure in the ridiculous position of you supervising him, but not allowed to set any rules for his conduct. Keep a journal and document every meeting with a witness, if possible, seems to be the only hope you had. I have a feeling your days at this bank are numbered, unless there is a change on the board, where someone has the twist on the majority.
Can't get over the pics, best ever. Hope you don't take offense, but damn is she hot looking.

Anonymous said...

Holy Smokes!! Awesome pics PM! I didn't have time to read the post yet, so I'll come back and comment on that part later.

Bad

Pantymaven said...

OB... There was a 'hint' of what was to come in the post that aligns with what you wrote

and... on the last item, you're right and she still is... :-)

BS... not that I could persuade her to do it today, but I can almost assure you that if I were to take pictures posing the same way you'd be amazed...

Anonymous said...

How frustrating to work with such a nit wit! At least you had a great afternoon the day before!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... the nit wit(s) were the Board members who thought he was worthy of a job...