Monday, November 20, 2017

MORE SUMMER HEAT... lots of it (Part 162z)

MORE SUMMER HEAT… lots of it (Part 162z)

That, to me, was a telling moment. In a small way it told me she wasn’t going to let her ‘condition’ dictate what she was and wasn’t going to do. I finished taking the sails down on her boat while she got congratulations from the other women as they reached shore . I continued to keep my eyes on her and the other women. I didn’t see even one of them show any indication that they were aware of her wetness. Because the women were the last to finish their race many of the men, and some of the women who weren’t racing, had already left the area so it wasn’t like she was on a stage or anything. I wanted to comment on her brazenness  but waited until we were on our way home. I wasn’t really sure it was a good idea but went ahead anyway.

We were almost to the village when I brought it up. I had to keep my eyes on the road but also wanted to get an idea of the look on her face when I did. I think I might’ve been holding my breath a bit when I asked her if she knew that she was wet when she came ashore. I was unable to see her face when she answered with something like “So what else is new?” It wasn’t in a mean or negative tone which was a good sign to me. I then asked why she didn’t just squat down in the water when she got to shore. I was looking right at her when she answered and she had an ‘I don’t know’ look and admitted she was too excited about her win to think about that. With that I felt it was time to change the subject.

I spent the rest of the trip home (about 7 or 8 minutes) engaging her in conversation about what she had done to win the race. I wish I could say she gave me some enlightening news but basically told me she just “sailed hard.” The kids were with her mother and she wanted me to go get them immediately so she’d have time to get changed and to start supper. I started to protest, wanting to take advantage of her already wet bottom, but she gave me a flat out “No!”.  I would have loved to have been home when she showered and dressed… but, on the other hand, she’d been really nice to me since we’d bought the furniture so couldn’t really complain. I just had to wait until I got back to see what she’d picked out to wear for both panties and clothes.

On my way to get the kids I started to think of what we (Elle and I) could/would do after the kids were in bed. Arriving home I found all my idea were out the window. There was a station wagon parked in the driveway. It looked somewhat familiar and when I got to the house I saw it was Dick and Raa, his wife. I immediately knew why they were there… to look at the furniture I’d spoken to Dick about the previous night on the way to the racetrack. The only thing was that I hadn’t told Elle about it. Walking into the kitchen I didn’t see any of them but could hear voices coming from the stairs. At the top I couldn’t believe my eyes because there was Elle, still in her wet, stained shorts and talking with them. However, at that moment they were looking at the big dresser and not at Elle. I looked at Elle and all she’d give me was one of those ‘what could I do?’ looks. When Dick finished measuring the items he told Raa they’d fit. She, turning towards me, asked how much I wanted for them. Elle and I’d not even discussed what to do with the stuff let alone put a price on it. All I knew was that we wanted it gone so threw out a price of $30. Dick didn’t even bat an eye and reached for his wallet and as he started to hand it to me Elle stepped up and took it from him with a big smile on her face. Raa asked if it was possible to pick them up a little later on. It was almost 6pm by then and we hadn’t eaten. Seeing Elle still dressed as she was I knew she’d not had a chance to even think about fixing supper. I asked why they wanted it right away and Dick said his brother was coming over around 7:30pm or so and would be able to help getting the stuff down our stairs and then, up their stairs. I looked at Elle and she just shrugged her shoulders.

As for eating I suggested calling in a pizza order. That way there would be no real clean up for Elle to have to handle and the kids, who very seldom saw pizza, would be excited. To be ready for Dick and his brother Elle had to get all our things out of the drawers while I went for the pizza. I followed Dick and Raa down the driveway and headed East to the Traveler’s Rest, the local pizza place. On my way I realized that when Elle went to clean out her panty drawer she’d have a real idea of just how many she had and I wasn’t sure that was good idea… but it was too late by then.

When I got home I asked what Elle had done with all our clothes and she said they were stacked in Kaye’s room. I did note that she was still in the same stained shorts and couldn’t figure out why. As the girls were seating themselves at the table I made a dash upstairs to take a look at everything but especially her panties. They were stacked pretty much the way they’d been in the drawer but I noticed a couple that seemed to be carefully laid out across the top of a couple of the piles. To me, that was very strange.

When I saw Dick’s farm truck backing up to the garage I looked at Elle, still dressed the same, and suggested she might want to change. She, sheepishly, acknowledged and headed for the stairs. Dick’s brother suggested that we remove the drawers first which would not only make the items lighter but would give us more to grasp as we made our way down the stairs. Elle had just finished dressing as we headed up to start the project. My first thought upon seeing her was to wonder if she’d chosen to put on the panties I’d seen earlier and a quick peek into Kaye’s room pretty much gave me an answer. The whole process to get the furniture out to the truck took a little over a half hour. I was glad I’d not showered before hand as I was wringing wet with perspiration. Then, it was over to Dick’s house. I’d never been in it and was impressed with the woodwork inside. Built around the turn of the century I couldn’t imagine the cost of trying to replicate it (and that was back in 1968!). Even though it had only taken three of us to get the things down our stairs, four people were required to get it up theirs.

Like Elle, Raa had removed all the clothes from the two small dressers they had been using. The only thing was that she’d put some of her things on the bed. Dick and his brother were able to wrestle their dressers down the stairs without help. Raa had gone down ahead of them to open the front door for them leaving me alone in the bedroom… with a pile of lingerie on the end of the bed. I’m sure I could’ve scarfed at least one pair of Raa’s panties (all bikini’s) without her knowing but I was ‘chicken’. My guess would be that there were probably a dozen or so on the bed and I figured with my luck I’d pick her favorite ones. So far, I’d been lucky with the last two pair I’d taken over at Ed and Ellen's and didn’t want to push it. I did get to peek at the label of a couple and I remember one read Vanity Fair, size 7. Raa was thin and the size puzzled me, but there wasn’t time to think about that before they were ready to ‘horse’ my old furniture up the stairs.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a quick sale for the furniture! Too bad you didn't get a pair of Raa's panties, but I can't blame you for chickening out.

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... like they say "a bird in the hand... :-) As far a Raa was concerned, I felt there might be future opportunities what with her living just down the road and her husband a partner in the racecar as well.