Monday, December 24, 2018

Holiday wishes

Holiday wishes...

Another year and I'm still here. I don't know if that's good or bad. As the now very 'tired' saying goes... "It is what it is..." but I still enjoy reliving some of my past panty experiences (along with a lot of other stuff). With so much turmoil in the world today I wish there was a way for it all to stop for just one day... Christmas... and let us all experience something that we've never had in our lives... peace on earth. The next best thing is to be able to have some peaceful time with family. Here's hoping that you do and that all is well in your immediate world. Elle and I will be with our middle daughter (Anne) and her daughter and will have a traditional Christmas dinner. With no travel involved I'll be back with the next post right after it... and thanks for sticking with me.

As a "Thank You" I'll give you a "present"... a picture of Elle at one of our past Christmases.

Note the tinsel on the tree...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Thanks for the Christmas present, the only thing I can send you is continued good health, my good wishes for you and all your family and a hope you never tire of reliving your life for all of us to enjoy.
I really can't recall how long ago I stumbled upon your site, then read it from the start, but I know every post has brought me pleasure. Thank you for all this effort and here's to happy new year, good memory and nimble fingers.

Pantymaven said...

OB... thanks for being a loyal follower and the encouragement to continue!