Sunday, December 09, 2018

"SPRING"ING AHEAD... Better days? (Part 170z)

“SPRING”ING AHEAD… Better days? (Part 170z)

The only real apartment Elle had ever seen was when she and her family had made a trip to the city to visit my family when she was a teen. Our apartment wasn’t anything special… dining room, living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a kitchen. So, when Elle was told by Ginger the five of them were going to her in-laws apartment it wasn’t just that she was upset about not going home but she couldn’t imagine how they would all fit. By the time the cab pulled up in front of the building Elle said she knew was wet and hoped the plastic pants had worked. The first indication that it wasn't the same kind of apartment building that she expected was when a doorman opened the door of the cab. It was followed by walking though a fancy lobby to the elevator where there was an elevator operator waiting to take them on up to the apartment. Ginger’s mother, Vera, was waiting for them and Elle told me she was a bit shocked when she saw her. Very gaunt and looking old, Elle stood back and watched her fawn all over her grandchildren. After introductions Ginger gave Elle a quick tour. In talking to me Elle was now somewhat animated and she was truly impressed with what she saw. There were four bedrooms with one she described as enormous. There was a large living room and a dining room with a kitchen she told me was bigger than any she’d ever seen in a house. Added to that was another room just for the ‘help’ to rest in and it  had it’s own toilet. While showing Elle around Ginger noted that one of the bedrooms had been converted into a studio for her mother-in-law “dabble” in painting, something she’d started after coming out of rehabilitation. Ginger then pointed out that Elle would get the bedroom with the double bed so Kaye could seep with her.

By that time Elle said she was getting really uncomfortable both physically and mentally with her being wet so headed for the bathroom attached to the bedroom. She said she washed up and put on both of the spare panties she’d brought with her but without the plastic pants wanting her skin to “dry out”. When she rejoined the others, Vera and Ginger were discussing what to have for dinner. Edward, the father-in-law wasn’t due home until around 6pm. The cook, who only came in to prepare dinner, was waiting for a decision so she could order what she needed. Elle said she was only asked what Kaye would eat and didn’t say anything after hearing Vera tell the cook to get lamb chops. When Elle told me that I had to smile. I don’t think Elle had eaten Lamb chops more than a few times and that was when we’d been invited to my parents house. The kids, by then were exhausted so they were all put to bed for a nap. Elle  told me she wanted to go and take one with them and had to fight to stay awake while being bored to tears by Vera talking about all the wonderful thing her kids had done. She, of course, didn’t know that Ginger had told her some of the family ‘secrets’ and now it was Elle’s turn to smile as she told me that she had to fight to keep a straight face.

Elle said the dinner, which was served around 7pm, was “gourmet”, complete with mint jelly to go with the lamb chops. The kids ate grilled cheese sandwiches along with macaroni and cheese and were more than happy with it. Edward, the father-in-law, was less than pleased to have his daily routine upset and when the meal was over retired to his bedroom. Vera apologized for him but Elle told me she was glad as he was “not a happy man”. She added that Ginger took the hint and told Vera that she and Elle had been up since around 5am and were really tired and would go to bed with the kids. She protested but Ginger “won”.

That set up the situation that Elle had dreaded since they missed the train… what to do about sleeping what with her incontinence. She was really worried about what would happen to the mattress if her ‘package’ leaked since she didn’t have alarm clocks to wake her up during the night. That, as we both knew, was not a guarantee. She was wearing the spare panties and there were but a couple of extra sanitary pads in her carry bag to make up her night time ‘package’. She told me she’d been reluctant to talk to Ginger about it even though Ginger knew all about her problems and about how she handled it at night. Faced with actually getting into bed she told me she thought about taking a couple of bath towels and sleeping on the floor. Then there was a knock on the door and it was Ginger. Elle said she watched her walk over to a dressing table and open a side drawer. She watched as Ginger put her hand in and came out with a handful of panties and spread them on the top of the table. Elle said she got up and went over to not only look but to ask what she was doing. She said Ginger had smile on her face as she pulled a couple of panties out of the pile and explained that Vickie never bought one of anything as she was a compulsive shopper. She pointed into the drawer and Elle said she saw nothing but panties. Ginger explained that the only panties she had were the panties she had on. They were the ‘dribble’ panties that we’d made for her and having worn them for the whole day they were “well used”. She told Elle that if she needed panties to pull a couple out and that Vickie would never know. That gave Elle the courage to bring up the sleeping arrangements and the bed. Elle then explained that Ginger went to the kitchen and found an oil cloth table cloth. When she returned she spread it on the bed and used Elle’s idea of bath towels over it. I asked how she acted while doing it and Elle said she made no comment and made it seem like there was nothing to it and went off to her room.

I just had to ask about all Vicki’s panties and, as expected, Elle didn’t really want to talk about it. However, I did ask what she did for panties on the trip home and that got her to open up a bit and even with a smile. She said she wasn’t all that wet in the morning and that was because she’d had so little to drink over the previous 24 hours. But, she said she wasn’t going to wear the wet ‘package’ on the way home. At that point I ‘pushed’ her to tell me what she ended up wearing. She said she broke down and went to Vicki’s panty drawer just as Ginger had told her to do. But, that was as far as she went. I had to plead with her to tell me what she’d picked out and all that got me was some snide questions as to why it was so important to me. Finally, she told me to go to the  clothes hamper and see for myself… and I did… but not until later on.

Even though Elle had ‘warmed up’ a bit in telling me about her trials and tribulations she was still not in a good mood so I chose to go back down to the den to watch the news on TV. I really had but one reason and that was to let her go to sleep so I could go ‘raid’ the hamper. When I finally went back up I waited to hear if she was snoring. When convinced she was ‘out’ I made my way to the hamper and grabbed the clothes that were on top and headed for the bathroom. Turning on the light I was almost shocked to see a pair of fancy pink panties right on the top. I couldn’t believe that Elle had chosen a pair like that… but obviously she had. Inspecting them I was disappointed in that there wasn’t a brand label with the only one showing they were a size 6. The other pair was a plain pair of beige Vanity Fair size 6 panties. I put the clothes back in the hamper and then went to bed.

=================
To put this thread to ‘bed’ , I’m going to fast forward about a week. Elle washed the panties and returned them to Ginger who said she wasn’t going give them back and for Elle to keep them. She tried to get Ginger to take them but she wanted no part of them. Being they were size 6 and Elle wore size 4’s and 5’s she threw them in the waste basket in our bedroom. When I saw them I didn’t waste anytime before picking them up and within a few days they were in my “stash”. The pink ones were somewhat unique in that they had little bows embroidered all over the front and a little lace at the leg openings. Knowing I was going to get to this part of the story I took a picture of them back earlier this year. This is what they look like and they still looked like new… 



To be continued...

No comments: