Wednesday, December 12, 2018

LIFE GOES ON... and on... (Part 171a)

LIFE GOES ON… and on… (Part 171a)

The next day was Good Friday and the banks all closed at 3pm. That was good because I hadn’t done the work at the church that I’d promised to do. Stopping on my way home I was able to get it done and also got to meet the daughter of a new parishioner. She was a little older than me but quite good looking. She was visiting her parents for Easter and had volunteered to help out with the flower decorations for the Easter service. One of the traditions of our church was to give out small live potted plants to the children. The plants had been delivered in cardboard ‘flats’ that were hard to handle. So, being the only male there I was asked to assist with them. The woman’s name was Janelle but she told me to call her “Elle”. I laughed and, initially, she didn’t appreciate it. I explained that I called my wife Elle and if they were to meet on Sunday it could get confusing. She smiled.

The plants were to be lined up under the altar rail. Janelle’s mother couldn’t get down on her knees to do it so designated her “Elle” to do it. I was to hold a ‘flat’ and she would take a pot and place it. I was standing behind her when she dropped down to her knees and although you know my penchant for VPL’s and DP’s (down pants) I truly wasn’t expecting it on this occasion. But, there it was, a beautiful DP with at least six inches of waistband elastic to observe along with about two inches of panty showing at the small of her back. I’ve written about how I’d made a small science of recognizing waistband elastics and I surely recognized this one. I hadn’t  ever seen anyone wearing Evette panties other than Elle and the very few people who I’d given them to. (They’d been made by the company my old sailing friend, Willy, had owned for a while and I’d bought a whole batch of them from him.) It seems kind of strange now but at the time it excited me to see them on somebody I didn’t know.
       
Evette panties... note the distinctive elastic 

In any case, I had at least five minutes of watching her place the plants. There was no VPL as she was wearing a pair of patterned wool slacks. When she finished I got to chat with her for a few minutes and had hoped to get an idea of where she lived. I knew the Evette brand was primarily available in the South and when Willy bought it he tried to get distribution North of the Mason Dixon line but with little success. She said she had lived in North Carolina since graduating from college. She didn’t volunteer when that was but it did give me a good idea she’d purchased them there. As I said, it was exciting to see a pair once again. I did the work I’d come to do and when I left for home I asked if I’d see her on Sunday. I got a smile and an affirmative nod of her head. 

It was my birthday on Saturday and we’d all agreed to celebrate it early and combine it with Kaye’s birthday party with the whole family present the previous weekend. I figured it would be a somewhat leisurely day for me after doing my Saturday chores so with nothing planned I decided to take a ‘side trip’ to the garage where the race car was kept after leaving the landfill. Cliffy had indicated we’d soon start preparing the car for the season so I wasn’t surprised to see it not only uncovered but out on the shop floor. Cliffy was in a good mood and said he hadn’t called because it was Easter weekend. However, he wanted to get the guys together Monday night. He had some news in that Joey wouldn’t be part of the team as he’d moved to be closer to his job. I asked if Buster had put in his share of money and got a frown as an answer. Asking the question quickly soured his mood so I headed for home.

Even though I’d only been at the garage for a short time it had started to snow by the time I got back to my car. It was the second time it had snowed on my birthday and with Easter the next day the snow would make a mess. At home the kids were all excited about it and insisted on playing outside. By the time it was dark there was at least four inches on the ground. It did not make me happy as it meant I’d have to get up really early to shovel the snow off the sidewalks at the church before the 8am service. Kaye still believed in the Easter bunny so we had to color eggs and hide them after all the kids were in bed. Elle did have a birthday present for me when she came back downstairs… she came up to me took my hand and put it between her legs. It had been a while since she’d deliberately wet herself on her own. I enjoyed the feel of the warm wetness but I was on the outside of her knit slacks and I wanted to feel the wet nylon satin and tried to get inside her pants. That move ended it… with her backing away and saying I’d have to wait until the eggs were colored and hidden. 


By the time we’d finished both of us had forgotten about the snow so when I went out to hide the eggs I found all the normal hiding places were covered. I didn’t have any choice but to just put them down in the snow. When I got back inside I headed right for Elle. As soon as I touched her she let out a little scream. My hands had gotten cold dealing with the snow and she wouldn’t let me touch her. That was a big letdown and she recognized it. In a totally unexpected move she looked at me and told me to get the camera. She never did that! It was always me begging and cajoling her to let me do it. Needless to say it didn’t take me long to fetch it from the closet. By the time I got it and opened the bellows I found her in the bathroom straddling the toilet... with her pants still on. I asked what she was doing and she laughed answering something like “What do you think I’m doing?" Without answering the question I pleaded with her to stop if she could. She gave me a funny look and said she thought I wanted her to go. I did but what I wanted was to be able to feel the warm wetness on her panties, not her pants. She was, surprisingly, able to stop and asked how I wanted to take the picture. We were right outside the den so I suggested she lie down on the floor. As soon as she did I knew I wanted a picture of her backside where the two panties showed through as well as two stains.
     

As much as I appreciated getting the picture, by then I was more interested in the ‘real’ present. After developing the picture I grabbed her hand and we headed upstairs. With as much restraint as I could muster I managed to last long enough for Elle to get some pleasure so that it wasn't just me. Because it was still early, around 9:30pm as I remember it, we decided to get cleaned up and to get Elle in her night time ‘’package”. Neither of us was ready for sleep so we shut the door (Elle still wouldn’t sleep with the door closed) and sat in bed and talked. That was a real rarity. It didn’t take long for me to recognize that there was something on Elle’s mind and I was sure it had nothing to do with something I’d done (or not done…). She asked me if I’d recently noticed something different… about her. Try as I did I couldn’t think of anything. She then told me she’d give me a hint and for me to think about the calendar. There were no more birthdays for a while… Easter was the next day… our anniversary was six months away. I was at a loss. Then she hit me with an atomic bombshell… She thought she was pregnant.

To be continued…

No comments: