Monday, July 10, 2006

CONTINUING ON (Part 5c)

The next day I was surprised to see Anne's father there. When Anne
and I had our study session I asked about it and she said that her
mother had gotten "sick" again and her father came back to care for
her. With what my mother had told me I pretty much knew what her
sickness was. Anne seemed to be more like the girl I'd spent the
previous week with and I looked forward to being with her some more.
We were only half way through the session when her father stopped
by to say that he was taking her mother to the doctor and that he'd
be back sometime that afternoon. It was raining when we finished up
so that meant we wouldn't be going to the pool. Anne said she'd go
and change into shorts and be right back. Even though I knew her
mother didn't want me down there I decided I'd give her a few
minutes and then go get her so we could eat lunch. After all,
neither of her parents were there so I went into the foyer (mine
and my parents rooms were the same as Anne's and her parents but
on the exact opposite side of the courtyard) and was surprised
to see her door open. I stood and watched as she, in her
panties and camisole (she wasn't big enough on top for a
a bra), put on her blouse and buttoned it up. By then my "bulge"
had become a problem so I didn't dare say anything to let her
know I was there. As quietly as I could I made my way back to
to the courtyard, hoping my bulge would go away.

That night I had a wet dream about what I'd seen. I was hoping that
Anne would show up for a round of "Daredevil Dugan" but she didn't.
When my brother and I went in for breakfast Anne was there eating
with her father. They came by our table when they'd finished and her
father asked if I'd "look after her" while he was off visiting with
her mother (who'd been admitted to the hospital). Of couse I said
I would but, in my wildest dreams I'm sure I couldn't come up with
anything like what happened that day.

When I finished my breakfast I decided to go and get Anne for our
study session. This time I knocked on the foyer door. Anne answered
but didn't want to let me in her room. I was usually very polite
and anything but "pushy". For some reason I pressed the issue and
told her if it was OK for her to come into my room it should be OK
for me to ome into hers. She protested but I walked on by her and
into her room. Because it was early the maids hadn't made the bed
up yet. Anne ran around me and tried to pull the bedspread up and
over the sheets but it got caught on the end of the bed. I don't
know if I would've paid any attention to her bed if she hadn't done
that but I did. There was a big wet spot right in the middle. As
interested as I was in panties and wetting at that time I was
totally unaware of bedwetting. I mean I didn't and my brother
didn't and it had never come up in any conversation so I was
ignorant about the subject. In any case, Anne was beside herself.
She started crying while yelling at me to get out of her room.
Of course I did and as I walked back to my room the significance
of what I'd just seen hit me. The problem was if she was going to
be so upset with me that she wouldn't have anything to do with me.

As excited as I was about what I'd just seen I was also aware of
the fact that I'd been wrong for going into her room. I wanted
to apologize but didn't know how to approach her. She'd taken a
liking to my mother and I got the idea to get my mother involved.
I didn't tell her exactly what I'd done but told her Anne was mad
at me and I needed her help. She came up with the idea to invite
her to go Jacksonville Beach to visit the amusements there. She
made the call and got a positive response. My mother said it would
be best to go right away so that we'd be back in time for the pool.
When Anne showed up at the car she was still wearing the same dress
she'd worn for breakfast. I didn't think much about it at the time
as I was so nervous about how she'd react with me. As it turned out
it wasn't an issue... then.

Over the next few hours I got more peeks at her panties than I
could've dreamed of. She was having fun and seemed to ignore the
fact that she was giving me those "peeks". We ended up having
snacks on the boardwalk for our lunch and when we got back we
changed immediately and headed for the pool. It was when we were
there that I finally had time to think of the ramifications of
what I'd seen at her room. I wondered what she wore to bed and
had wet in. I wondered how often she did it. I even wondered what
the maids thought about having to change wet sheets. But there
was no way to ask about any of it... or so I thought. We were
lying on the grass on our towels when I saw this woman get out
of the pool. From the angle I was at it looked like she was
peeing. Anne saw me staring and asked what was so interesting.
At first I wasn't going to say anything but I just blurted out
that I thought this woman was peeing in her bathing suit. Anne
turned to look and I was truly shocked when I heard her say
that she'd done that. I pretty much knew that it was pool water
that we'd seen so I was confused by Anne's comment. I asked what
she'd done. She answered that she'd "tinkled in her suit". I sat
up and said something like "You're kidding!" She said that she
really had to go one time while in a pool but knew she wasn't
supposed to so she got out and "tinkled" along side it. I asked
if anybody saw her and she said she didn't know. It seemed to me
that it really wasn't that big a deal to her. Taking a big chance
I asked if she'd ever wet her pants. I didn't come right out and
ask it that way. I, more or less, hinted about it but it was
obvious that she knew what I was hinting about. She told me about
a few times when she was much younger but it gave me the
opportunity to give some examples of my own about observing
older girls. She was a bit reluctant to go on but when I didn't
pressure her she told about how she'd been on a train the
previous summer and when she went to use the toilet it was
occupied. There was only one toilet for each car of the train
and she just had to stand there and "tinkle". Thank goodness
I was lying on my stomach!. I was hurting but I surely didn't
want to embarass myself so I just lay there.

When we got back to the motel/hotel there was a message from her
father that he'd be back around 10pm. We each went and changed
for dinner and then ate. When we were done we were supposed to
make up for our missed study session from the morning. My mother
decided that since it was evening and she wasn't going to be in
her room it would be best if we did it in the Sun Room. We were
about half way through when Anne realized she hadn't brought one
of the books she needed. By then it was dark so I offered to walk
back with her. I fully expected that I would wait out in the
foyer but she surprised me and invited me in. After the morning
episode I thought there was no chance of ever getting in her room.
But there I was. AND... there on the end of her bed was a pile of
clean clothes fresh from the laundry. While Anne went through her
books I was frantically scanning the different piles looking for
her panties. When she turned back towards me I had to stop and
was afraid I'd missed my chance. But it was my lucky day. Anne
decided that she'd go to the bathroom while there. As soon as
the door shut I was going through the different piles. I found
them under her shorts. And there were plenty of them. I didn't
have time to count them because I was more interested in looking
for the label to see who made them. As I'd mentioned before they
were different than ones I was familiar with. The tag read
"Sherman", size 12 and they were definitely thicker than any I'd
felt before. The Carter's were heavy and as I found out much
later were made of "ribbed cotton" but these were different.
The one I had in my hand were much softer. I barely got
them covered back up when Anne opened the door. I had a bulge
but it wasn't all that bad.

Anne knew she should be in her room and in bed when her father
got back but when we finished there was still time for a walk on
the seawall. I think this was the first time that I'd actually
held her hand. When we got down to where mine and my parents
rooms were located she came up with the idea of doing a
"Daredevil Dugan". She broke free of my hand and went running
off the end of the wall. I followed right behind her. There
was a security light at the end of the building that gave
enough light to see pretty well. When she landed she rolled
over on her back. I landed right beside her and in the position
she was in I got another up close and personal look at those
panties. We lay there for a few seconds not saying anything.
Anne rolled over and sat on her legs to face me. I didn't hear
her at first because she was whispering. It took a few seconds
to realize that she was asking me if I was shocked that she
was a "bedwetter". I didn't know what to say. As I mentioned
I was totally ignorant about bedwetting. When I didn't answer
she assumed that I was upset. Then she started in telling me
EVERYTHING... from when she started right up to the present.
The short story was that when she was about six her mother
had tried to commit suicide and Anne blamed herself for it.
The bedwetting started then. It got a bit better when her mother
seemed to be "normal" again. Then her mother started drinking
heavily and the bedwetting picked up again. She then told me
that she knew her mother was an alcoholic but had thougt she
was "cured" when she'd gotten out of the hospital before
Christmas. Her bedwetting improved right up to when her father
left to go back to Rochester and her mother started drinking
again... and... Anne's bedwetting returned.

To be continued...

1 comment:

ross said...

Glad to see you back, Maven.