Wednesday, July 19, 2006

THE NEXT SUMMER (Part 6b)

It only took a few days being around Wendy for me to have a big crush
on her. The funny thing was that Judy didn't seem to mind. We continued
to sail together on Sundays and she never mentioned it once. But I
seldom was alone with Wendy. Judy was always there. Whatever we did we
did together. One place we spent a lot of time at was a garden area
with a large hammock. All three of us could lie in it at once...and we
often did. Wendy was especially ticklish. I discovered it quite by
accident one day when we were trying to get out of the hammock. We
ended up falling out and into a pile. Somehow my hand was jammed into her
ribs and every time I'd move she'd laugh. Then, when I realized this, I
made a point of trying to tickle her. She was lying there on the ground
with me along side her tickling her and Judy doing the same on her
other side. I happened to glance down at her shorts and saw they were
wet. Not just a little...a lot wet! Another hard-on. There was no way
to hide it. I had on a pair of shorts and my rod was straight out. I
tried rolling onto my stomach but only ended up hurting myself. Judy
saw the whole thing and thought it was funny. Judy also made a point of
teasing Wendy that that she'd wet herself in front of me. Wendy ran inside
to change and Judy and I sat there, neither of us saying a word witing for
her to return. She didn't so I left to go home. I was excited that I'd
seen her in wet pants but sad that she didn't come back outside.

That whole month of August I spent the mornings working, the afternoons
with Wendy/Judy and most of the evenings with my friends from my own
neighborhood. On that night though, I just had to go back. The sight of
Wendy in wet clothes was just too much of a draw. Knowing what had
caused it made it even more enticing. But I had to promise my father
I'd be home by dark especially since I was travelling by boat and with
no running lights. The girls were surprised to see me and I was
surprised to see them with Wendy's two sisters. The older one, Susan,
was a year older than me and the other, Nancy, three years younger.
Susan, even though she didn't need to work, worked at a local
luncheonette. That was because she was dating the owner's son and her
job gave her the opportunity to be with him almost all day long. She
was a very pretty girl and the boys were intrigued by her. Other
than Jane H. (the "battleship" from school), she was the most physically
endowed girl I'd ever known. I always made a stop at the luncheonette
when I was downtown. :-) To be sitting so close to her and to be
talking with her was an unexpected treat. Plus, she wasn't wearing her
uniform from the luncheonette but wearing very tight white shorts. I'm
shaking my head remembering the sight. On that particular night she was
waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up. Wendy had been given the job
of looking after her younger sister. When Susan left we just sat around
and didn't do much of anything. It was just about dark and time for me
to leave when I saw someting in the shadows over by the barn. I pointed
it out to the girls and we sat there and looked for a few minutes. When
nothing happened I got up to leave. I took a few steps toward the dock
and turned to say a final "good-bye". Just as I did I saw the outline
of two people running into the barn. By the time I could say anything
the forms were gone. I could've sworn that one was wearing white
shorts. I said my "good-bye" and headed for home with that visage of
the forms disappearing into the barn wondering who it was and what they
were doing.

With each visit to Wendy's (we'd go there because Judy's house was very
small plus her siblings would never leave any of us alone) she seemed
to get more daring in a sexually teasing sort of way. For example, when
wearing jeans she'd not wear a belt, thus exposing the top or elastic
of her panties (my first "down pants"). Or, when sitting on the grass in
in shorts she'd often sit with her legs up and spread just enough to get
a peek at her panties. I ALWAYS had a partial hard-on when around her.
One afternoon we decided to go swimming. I'd been all over her in the
hammock (just horseplay...nothing more) and was quite worked up. Judy
didn't have her suit with her and didn't want to go home to get it so
Wendy offered her one of hers. I didn't have mine either so decided
to just swim in my shorts. When Wendy came out she had on a light blue suit with a  tiny little skirt around the bottom. I didn't
think much about it at the time. The tide was low so we decided to go
out aways in my boat to deeper water, using it as a place to dive off
of. I was the first in and waited for the others to follow. As soon as
Wendy jumped in I dove under water to try and surprise her. As I caught
up with her I thought I saw white under her skirt as she swam for the
surface. I didn't have to wait long to find out though.

It was difficult for the girls to climb back in the boat. Wendy tried,
getting stuck halfway in. That left her butt just out of the water and
me, right there, looking at it. SHE WAS WEARING COTTON PANTIES!. They
weren't the heavy cotton like the Carter's that Judy wore. They were
much lighter, and, being wet, almost transparent. Up to that point in
my life I'd never seen a naked girl/woman but that was as close as I'd
ever been. Not only a hard-on but also an involuntary ejaculation. I
probably drank a quart of sea water over the next few minutes. I just
couldn't believe my eyes but I kept seeing the same thing every time
Wendy would get back in the boat. After a while we headed for shore.
Instead of going back to the dock, the girls wanted to go to the beach
so they could sun themselves. To me, that was boring, but not this
time. They laid out their towels on the sand and then Judy lay down on
her back. I stood over by the boat just praying that Wendy would lie on
hers as well. She did....and to enhance it proceeded to pull that little
skirt up to expose just a bit of her panties. She got it up far enough
that I could see the darkness of her pubic hair (although, in my ignorance
of the female anatomy, I didn't know that's what it was called) through the
almost transparent cotton. Another hard-on. Now this is where I first became
aware of the fact that they, especially Wendy, knew what it took for me
to get a hard-on. As I stood there desperately trying to hide it, I saw
Wendy peeking at me and giggling. I was so embarassed that I actually
wanted to jump into the boat and leave. I started to push the boat into
the water but Wendy jumped up and pleaded with me not to go. Then Judy
joined her and started splashing water on me. The next thing I knew we
were all back in the water again. The tide had come in and we were in
water about waist (theirs) high. I don't know what precipitated it but,
for some reason I dove under water and stood on my hands until my
breath gave out. When I came up I dared the girls to try it. Judy tried
a few times but kept flopping over. Then, when Wendy tried it, I got
another incredible view. Upside down, her little skirt was around her
waist. The only thing I saw were these transparent panties clinging
tightly to her crotch. It was the first time I'd ever seen that much of
a female...and I liked it! When she came back up I tried to get her to
do it again but she wouldn't. She said she was getting cold and it was
getting late.

To be continued...

1 comment:

ross said...

lovely image, as always.

thanks, ross