Thursday, July 27, 2006

THE RIGHTS OF PASSAGE (Part 7a)

Returning to school for my Sophomore year I found a number of changes.
There were 2 new girls in the class and a few new boys as well. MJ was
now dating a Senior and Russ, my best friend, was going steady with
Joan C., a girl I'd had a secret crush on for almost a year. She was
now a Freshman and was fully integrated into the High School
curriculum. She was a tomboy and yet very feminine. She was an
excellent athlete and even though just a Freshman, made the Varsity
field hockey team. Russ was probably the second best all around male
athlete so the two complemented each other. I was happy for Russ but
sad for myself. I had to be satified just being around her through
my friendship with him. My time wth MJ was now severely curtailed
what with her new interest. We still met and enjoyed each other's
company on the way to school but that was no longer a daily ritual.

One of the new girls in my class, Jane T., took an instant liking for
me. She didn't try to hide it and that led to a lot of teasing by the
guys. She was nice enough but I couldn't handle the idea of being
persued by a girl. (I eventually learned better) So that was my life
as a 15 year old as I reaclimated myself to school.

Both Russ and I were on the Soccer team and we usually played our
games the same day the girls field Hockey team played. This worked
out well because it meant Russ (and I) would ride with Joan on the
way home. As much as I was a shadow to Russ, Joan also had a shadow;
Marilyn E. a tall and homely girl. We had it worked out that whoever
showered and dressed first would wait outside the other's locker room.
On this one day, Russ and I were ready way before Joan (& Marilyn).
Instead of waiting in the field house we chose to go out and wait
by the door that led to the locker room from the field. What we
discovered was that whenever anyone entered that door you could see
into the locker room. There was no partition to block the view.
We also found that if we stood behind the pillar holdimg up the
porch roof the girls couldn't see us. This was a major discovery.
I'm not sure but it was around that same time that I decided to show
show some interest in Marilyn for the sole purpose of having more
access to Joan. Joan seemed to welcome the idea as well. After that,
the four of us were always together.

The school field house (described prevoiusly) was also the place
where large school functions, like dances, were held. There was a
school tradition that each class host a dance for the rest of the
High School. These dances were a lot less formal than a Prom or the
Christmas Ball where the girls would dress in formal gowns. The boys
wore suits and the girls wore their best Sunday clothes. The first
dance of the year was being hosted by the Junior class. A quirk
in the scheduling of athletic events had us playing at the field
the same day as the dance. There wouldn't be enough time
to go home, eat, change and get back to the dance. Joan volunteered
to let us go to her house for a bite to eat and to get dressed for
the dance. I was excited about it for it was the first time I'd be at
her house. As usual, after showering, Russ and I went to our favorite
spot to catch the views. We waited and waited but still the girls
didn't come out. Finally, through the frosted glass of the door, we
saw a form appear. Joan opened the door and was in just her bra and
panties. She waved us in. Well, the penalty for being caught in the
girls locker room was rumored to be expulsion. With that in mind I
didn't really enjoy the view, if you know what I mean. Joan and Marilyn
were alone in the room. All the others had gone. I was too scared to
get a hard on. Seeing the two of them dressed as they were just wasn't
enough. They dressed quickly and we were on our way to Joan's. Once
there I got to formally meet her older sister, Anne-Louise, who was a
Junior. There was no way to have ever associated Joan with Anne-Louise.
Only two years apart, they were as different in looks as they were in
interests. Joan was totally involved in athletics and had no other
school interests. Anne-Louise was totally committed to all activities
other than athletics. Where Joan was bubbly and vivacious, Anne-Louise
was quiet and shy. Each of the girls had their own room and Russ and I
were led to Anne-Louise's to change after supper. As soon as Russ left
the room I headed for the dresser. I scored a bull-eye on the first
pull. There before my eyes were two rows of neatly folded panties. One
was all cotton and the other nylon. The temptation to pull one out and
pocket it was there but I just couldn't do it. Russ was back just after
I slid the drawer back in place. My heart was beating so fast I'm not
sure I even spoke. I had to pass Joan's room on my way to the bathroom
and as the door was ajar, I got a good profile view of Marilyn. She
hadn't really developed much in the way of breasts and was so thin
she'd probably be called aneorexic today. I think back on her now and
can't believe I did all that just to be around Joan. Once in the
bathroom I checked for a hamper and was disappointed not to find one.
I took a chance and peeked behind the shower curtain around the tub.
Another bull-eye. Draped over a towel was a pair of white cotton band
leg panties. I grabbed them up and turned on the water in the sink to
at least make some noise as I inspected them. They were Lollipops with
a double layer of coton down the whole back. size 14. They HAD to be
Joan's . Anne-Louise was bigger than Joan. Oh how I wanted to take
them with me!. But, reason prevailed and I carefully draped them back
over the towel. What that experience did do for me was to give me a
vision of just what Joan would be wearing in my fantasies about her.

The chats that MJ and I did have, although more infrequent, were very
intense and very much oriented towards our own sexuality. I'd confess
to MJ my doubts and fears and, if she knew the answers, she'd share
with me. I probably learned 10 times more about life from talking with
her than I learned from my parents. There was little that MJ didn't
know about me from my love of panties to just what I knew (and tried)
when out on a date. Looking back, I guess the only thing she didn't
know was how much I loved seeing a girl in wet panties. Whenever
possible she continued to be my "spy" and inform me just what kind of
panties different girls wore. I remember asking about the new girls in
my class and that Jane T. wore white nylon with a lace applique the day
MJ saw her. I continued to buy panties for her and she continued to
tell me which one's she was wearing whenever we'd meet. And... she'd
tell me intimate detais of what she and her boyfrend would do on a
date. I'd get such a hard-on when she'd do that!

When it came time for the basketball season I was really happy. I loved
to play basketball and would play in half court games before school,
during lunch and after school (if we didn't have practice or a game).
What was especially interesting was that Joan was better than half the
boys who showed up to play. The fact that she was wearing a skirt never
held her back from lining up to challenge in the next game. If we were
just beginning, say at lunch time, she was probably the 6th or 7th one
chosen. As they now say, she had "game". She never asked for nor was
given any special treatment. I can tell you I got many a feel off her
(not intentionally...honest!) in the course of the games. A memorable
one though was the time when we were diving for a loose ball. In the
process she somehow ended up doing a flip and had her skirt end up
around her shoulders. I was going for the ball at the same time and I
ended up with my face on her inner thigh with my eyes and nose no more
than a few inches away from her crotch. They were the band leg cotton
panties just like I'd seen at her house. Even though I only had a split
second to see it, it's as clear today as it was back then. There was a
small wet spot right there in the middle. It wasn't sweat. That I'll
swear to. Sitting here writing this I can close my eyes and see it now.


I made the Varsity but was a bench warmer. Our school was so small that
I also played on the JV as a starter but got to suit up for the Varsity
games "just in case". What this did was to allow me to watch the
cheerleaders perform right up close. This was the first year they had
short skirts. The decision to allow them had been very controversial
what with this being a Quaker school. However, they were finally
allowed, much to everyone's pleasure.

Now let me explain a bit of history here. Prior to the short skirts all
the cheers were the yelling kind. Sis_BOOM-Bah! and all that sort of
thing. There were no cartwheels, jumps and splits incorporated into
the cheers. The girls wore long grey flannel skirts almost down to
their ankles and all held megaphones to yell their cheers. There was
no need to wear color co-ordinated panties underneath because there
was no way anyone would ever see them. With the short skirts and the
new routines, this was about to change.

When word got out that there was going to be change in the cheerleading
uniforms and routines, a whole bunch of girls who had heretofore not
been involved, showed up for tryouts. MJ was one of them. MJ was not
particularly athletic but had attended a summer camp at which some of
the counselors were cheerleaders at their respective colleges. On their
own, these girls started teachng cheering and had gotten MJ interested.
She'd learned some rudimentary moves like splits and cartwheels. So,
when she showed up to try out she was ahead of some of the girls who'd
been on the squad for a couple of years. Jane T., the new girl in my
class, had been a cheerleader in her old school and was tapped to help
teach the others the new moves. In any case, the whole school was
looking forward to the "new look". They weren't prepared for what they
got. The first home game was a non-league game which usually didn't
bring out a crowd. But everybody was there to see the cheerleaders.
As I said before, the "old" cheerleaders weren't used to having to
wear uniform panties over their own to do their cheers. The uniforms
arrived the day of the game and when they went to put their panties
on, found they were sized wrong. MJ told me that what the coach told
them to do was pull up their own panties and stuff them under the leg
elastics of the uniform panties. I guess it seemed like a good idea
but...... The school colors were blue and grey and the panties were
blue. With most of the girls wearing white panties, anything that was
not covered stuck out like a sore thumb. The opening routine was for
all the girls to come running from the locker room and to do a
cartwheel as they reached the stands. It was spectacular!. No, not
the cartwheels. It was seeing seven girls with their panties sticking
out from under their uniform panties. I was right there at ground
level to watch this display. I enjoyed every second of it!

We played in a Christmas tournament at another school. It was the only
time we were allowed to have our cheerleaders with us at an away game.
Just as we were participating in a tournament, the cheerleaders were
also. During the break between games the squads of the four schools did
their routines. Ours was obviously the worst due to inexperience. I
remember watching part of it and saw one girl from another school who
had forgotten to put her uniform panties on. I was watching with MJ and
pointed it out to her. I didn't think much more of it than just
enjoying the moment. MJ obviously did. One of the hold-overs from the
old squad was Trudy P. She had been the captain elect prior to the
change in uniforms and routines. Although she didn't really fit in wih
what they were now doing it had been decided to "reward" her for all
the years she'd been involved and to allow her to remain on the team
and retain the captain's position. MJ said she was an absolute pain to
everyone, constantly complaining and belittling. On the last home game
of the year all team seniors are honored including the cheerleaders.
It was called Senior Nght. (fancy that!) MJ had taken it upon herself
to get even with Trudy for being a bitch. She remembered the girl
without her uniform panties at the tournament and was bound and
determined to get Trudy out on the floor without hers. I didn't
really know Trudy other than just knowing who she was. Not
particularly attractive, she wasn't anyone anybody would pick out
of a crowd. SHE thought she was special. I think that's what made MJ
and the others mad. In any case, as Captain, she was the one to lead
the squad on the floor and into the first routine. Mrs B., the coach,
had prepared a special entrance just for the night. Trudy loved it
because she was the only senior on the squad and all attention was
focused on her. As the girls were getting dressed and ready, MJ had
another girl draw Trudy away from her locker. Then she grabbed her
panties and hid them away. Another part of the plan was to keep her
totally occupied right up to the time they were to go on the floor.
The plan worked. When Mrs B. called for them to line up, Trudy still
hadn't found her panties. At first she wasn't going to go out but Mrs
B. told her to get in line "or else". MJ told me she was so excited
that she almost wet her pants and for MJ to say that, it must've been
true. I was seated on the end of the bench and was waiting just for
Trudy. As she came running across the floor I could see the white of
her panties as her skirt bounced up and down with each stride. When
she went to do the cartwheel she must not have been concentrating. She
started up and just about at the apex she fell off to the side. My
side. She was wearing sheer nylon panties and although she was only
exposed for a second or two, there was no mistaking her butt crack
staring us in the face. She quickly picked herself up and took her
position to complete the routine. As they finished, MJ looked
directly at me. I smiled back with the biggest smile I could muster.
She later said she got more pleasure out of that than anything she'd
ever done. I certainly shared in her pleasure. :-)

To be continued...

1 comment:

ross said...

Wow. Wow. That's all I can say...wow.