Sunday, July 23, 2006

THE NEXT SUMMER (Part 6c)

That evening was the second time I'd gone back on the same day. This
time though, we weren't burdened with looking after Wendy's younger
sister. Her older sister had already left by the time Judy and I
arrived. As usual, we ended up in the hammock. Because of the
activities of the afternoon, my hormones were in a terrible uproar.
Wendy was wearing a loose fitting blouse with the sleeves torn off.
I remember laying across her chest and feeling her breasts pressing
against me. We were all sort of wrestling with the intent to have
the hammock tip over, spilling us onto the ground. When it happened
I somehow caught hold of one of her breasts. As we hit the ground
I squeezed it tightly. That was the first time I'd ever touched
a female breast. Naturally, another hard-on. The girls now made no
effort to hide their interest in the bulge in my shorts. Of course,
I was horribly embarassed. We managed to work through that, and, as
dusk moved in on us, I made ready to go. For some reason, I again
turned towards the barn as I did. Just as with the last time, I saw
forms running towards the barn. I told the girls but they were afraid
to go near it even with me. They headed for the house as I made my way
to the dock and my boat. The next day, the topic of our conversation
was about what I'd seen. I told them of my previous sighting and that
I'd even thought that one of the forms was that of Wendy's sister,
Susan. It became a big mystery. Eventually we became involved in
something else and dropped the subject. It wasn't long after that that
Judy had to go back to where she lived in the winter for some kind of
appointment. It meant that I would have an afternoon with Wendy alone.

I was excited about it but also apprehensive. I'd never had the
oportunity to talk with her one on one and I wasn't sure I'd be able
to. When I showed up I got there just as she was finishing her lunch.
We sat in the kitchen without saying much for what seemed like forever.
Finally she asked if I wanted to go swimming. From somewhere, I
summoned the courage to ask her to wear the light blue suit. I can
still picture the look I got from her as she pushed herself away from
the table and headed for her room. I was honestly surprised when she
appeared with it on. The only thing I can truly remember was that we
took the boat back to in front of my house and went swimming there
but I have absolutely no recollection as to why. In any case
we reprised the hand standing of the previous swimming episode,
complete with the unaided ejaculation as I stood there looking down
at the crotch of her almost transparent cotton panties. We never
did go ashore to my house. When we were finished we headed back to
Wendy's. When we got there we went directly to the the hammock. What's
always been a puzzlement for me is the fact that on this whole day we
hardly talked at all. Wendy climbed in the hammock and I pushed it back
and forth. It seemed like with each swing she'd open her legs just a
bit more. She had her eyes closed the whole while and, believe me, I
didn't. When it was time for me to go home for supper I told her I'd
be back.

This was to be my third evening visit. When I arrived she was with
Susan in the hammock. I pushed the hammock with the two of them in
it for awhile and then Susan's boy friend arrived. I knew him from the
luncheonette and, even though he was much older, he sat and chatted
with Wendy and I for quite a while. As soon as they left Wendy grabbed
my arm and started running for the barn. I had no idea why. Once inside
she said we had to climb up into the hay loft. We'd only done this once
before when a whole bunch of kids were there. There were two sides to
the loft but only a built in ladder to one side. To get over to the
other side you had to crawl across this wide plank. It was probably 15
or more feet to the ground so it was pretty scary crawling over. I was
still at a loss for why we were doing this although I must admit I was
having a wild fantasy. Once over on the west side Wendy explained. Ever
since I'd told her about seeing the forms running into the barn she'd
been watching for them. She'd seen them a few times herself and finally
deduced that it took place shortly after Susan and her boyfriend had
left. She was afraid to go out there alone but wanted desperately
to find out what was going on. Very shortly we did. There were
bales of straw stored on the side of the loft that we were hiding
in. We made like a low wall out of a few bales and then hid behind
them. By then it was almost dark and I knew I should be on my way
home. But, now there was no way that could happen. A few minutes after
getting settled we heard the horses moving about. They always did when
anybody came in the barn. Then we heard the sound of whispering voices.
and we saw Susan almost to the top of the ladder on the other side.
When we saw her, Wendy grabbed my arm and put it around her. She was
shaking. As soon as Susan had made her way into the loft her boyfriend
followed. By now all we could see was their outline. At first I could
make out Susan's white blouse. Then I couldn't...but I could see what
had to have been her bra. A few seconds later I could see her moving
about and the white of what had to be her panties. By now Wendy had
snuggled up into my arms and was sitting in front of me. We sat
that way for a long long time. What we heard was the sounds of two
people having sex. I had no clue as to just what they were actually
doing while having sex. Whenever my friends and I talked about the
idea of actually having sex, we NEVER actally got into the physical
part. We all acted like we knew but, in truth, we didn't. I'd be
willing to bet that by being in that loft that night I learned more
about it than they knew collectively. Even though Wendy and I never
realy saw more than outlines in the darkness, we had a pretty good idea
of what had taken place. We waited for a long time afer they had gone
before we came down. We never really said much then either, probably
because I knew I was going to get yelled at by my father. We went into
the house and found Wendy's mother asleep on the couch. I called home
to ask my father to come get me, telling him that the outboard motor
had broken down. It killed me to do that because I knew he'd take it to
get checked the next day and I'd have no way to get to Wendy's.

It was three days, I believe, before I was able to get back. Judy had
returned so my time alone with Wendy was over. It was a cloudy, drizzly
and cold late August day, not one which made it pleasant to be outside.
I went to pick up Judy first and after arriving at Wendy's we ended up
playing Monopoly with her younger sister. Later in the afternoon
Wendy's mother came in and told Nancy the she had to go shopping with
her for clothes for school. Alone in the house, I worked up the nerve
to ask if I could see Wendy's room. Without hesitation, she led us both
upstairs. As we walked into the room I spied a pair of panties lying on
the floor. Her bed was a double bed with a pink chenille spread on it.
Just as I saw the panties so did Wendy. She made a dive for them and
as she did I grabbed her around the waist. We both fell onto the bed. I
I tried to grab the panties from her and that's when Judy joined in.
She grabbed my one arm, holding me down while Wendy was able to squirm
away. As soon as she was free she grabbed my other arm and then the two
of them sat on me. All of a sudden I found my one arm above my head and
my wrist being bound to a bedpost with a belt. A few seconds later,
they got the other arm and did the same. I stopped fighting and waited
to see what was next. I still don't believe it was planned but.....
Wendy took the panties that had been on the floor and held them up in
front of my face. I don't remember what she said when she did it. Then
she got up on the bed and while standing over me proceeded to unbutton
her jeans and started to slide them down. I remember looking over at
Judy and saw she couldn't believe what she was seeing. As Wendy pulled
her jeans down below her butt I could feel my penis getting hard. She
couldn't pull them down any further without moving from the position
she was in. She then stepped back over me and quickly sat on he edge of
the bed, pulling her jeans completely off. Then she took her blouse off.
Judy, in the meantime, just stood and watched. As soon as she had her
blouse off she again got back up on the bed and stood directly over me.
I was looking right up at her crotch. The panties were white cotton but
there was nothing about them to make them stand out. I was also in some
pain because I had no way to realign my penis. She only stayed in
that position for a few seconds before climbing back down. I honestly
have no idea what, if anything, she said while this was taking place.
Then she went for my belt, undoing it. As she did she enlisted Judy to
help her. Within a few seconds I was lying there on her bed in just
my underpants. My penis was now freed to point almost straight up. I
remember the two of them giggling as they looked. Then Wendy touched
the end where the pre-cum had wet them. I thought I was going to come
right there. But they weren't through yet. Wendy continued to "probe"
and she tried to get Judy to do the same. I was excited, embarassed and
confused, all at the same time. Finally, one of Wendy's touches did
it and I watched as the cum squirted into my pants and then started
running down my penis onto my pubic hair. At that point I think I was
the most embarassed. I didn't look at either of the girls to see how
they reacted to it. I was too ashamed. It wasn't long after that when
Wendy got herself dressed and they released me. They both left as I was
pulling my jeans back up. All I wanted to do then was to leave. I was
on my way out the door of her room when I saw the panties that had
started the whole thing. I stopped and picked them up, putting them in
my pocket. Once downstairs, I headed out the door and for my boat.
Even though I'd picked Judy up at her house and brought her over,
there was no way I was going to be able to face her. For all intents
and purposes, that ended my summer with them.

2 comments:

ross said...

beautiful.

badside said...

Hi Panty Maven...nice posting, I feel like I'm right there! Hope you don't mind, but I added a link from my blog to yours. Can hardly wait til I get some time, then I'm gonna go back and read some of your older postings.