Friday, July 14, 2006

MORE STILL CONTINUING ON (Part 5e)

We always went to church on Sunday and since Anne was of the same
religion, my mother had offered to take her with us. Because of what
had happened the night before Anne didn't want to go but her father
said she should. She was waiting by our car when we got there. I said
"Hi" but got no response. She did speak with my mother though. When
the service was over my mother asked what was wrong between us. I
just shrugged my shoulders because I just didn't understand why what
I'd seen was so bad. So, my mother went and talked with Anne. She knew
that Anne was leaving the next day so took it upon herself to try and
"repair" whatever it was that had gone wrong. Anne wouldn't
specifically tell her but did agree that since it was her last full
day that she should make the most of it. As in the past, a trip to
Jacksonville Beach and the amusements would fix everything up.

It took a while but Anne finally "warmed up" to me and we had a good
time. My brother and I loved the "Auto Dodgem" but Anne had never been
willing to try. We finally got her into a car and she did have a lot
of fun. My mother was forever coming up with ideas for things to do.
One of the fun things that was available at the Hotel where we first
stayed were paddle boats. She suggested we go have a nice lunch at the
hotel and then ride in the boats. At lunch my mother was able to draw
Anne out and found that her birthday was at the end of the week. She
decreed that the lunch was a "birthday lunch" and asked the head waiter
if he could come up with something for a birthday cake. A few minutes
later he appeared with a small cake complete with candles. Anne was
really surprised and happy. We ended up renting the paddle boats and
ended up having races in them. It was a LOT of fun! However, there was
one very scary part. We saw an alligator go from land into the water.
Anne was screaming that it was going to get her. I wasn't happy about
the alligator but I pretty much felt that we were safe while in the
boats. It took a few minutes to calm Anne down but that was the end of
our paddleboat fun. The hardest part with the paddle boats was getting
in and getting out. My brother fell when getting out and got completely
soaked. My mother "suggested" that I assist Anne in getting out of her
boat and I was happy to. I was on the shore and put my hand out
for Anne to grab it so I could pull her up and out. It didn't work the
first time. On the second try Anne ended up spreading her legs as she
tried to push herself up off the seat. There was no way for me not to
see that yellow tinge to her crotch. I was able to get her up and out
without falling but, even though my "peek" was but for a brief few
seconds I had another "bulge" to deal with and this time my mother
was right there. I "survived" with only a wet spot on the front of my
pants and I explained it away saying I'd put my hand in the water and
it got onto my pants.

That night Anne and I ate alone, without my brother. My mother
was very helpful that way. We were both very quiet, not
wanting to acknowlege the inevitable. Selfishly I was hoping for
one last look at Anne in her panties but couldn't come up with
a plausible idea. The one thought that kept going through my mind
had to do with the panties she'd wet in while we were in the
paddleboats. I wondered what she'd done with them and where she
was going to put them for the trip home. We sat in the sun room
after we finished. We were still there when Anne's father
returned from visiting her mother in the hospital. He hadn't
eaten and, as luck would have it, my parents were headed for
the dining room at that time. My parents invited him to join
them and as he left us he told Anne that she needed to get all
her things packed. As soon as he left Anne grabbed my hand and
pulled me up. She didn't say anything but as soon as we were
outside I knew she was headed for her room. It was obvious that
she'd started packing as clothes were piled on the the extra bed.
Naturally, my eyes started searching for her panties. The was an
open suitcase that appeared to be almost full sitting on the desk.
I asked where all the rest were going to go. She laughed and said
there was another bag in the closet and asked me to get it. The
answer to my question as to where the panties she'd wet earlier
were was answered as soon as I stepped in the closet. As soon as I
picked up the bag I saw them all lumped up on the floor. My first
reaction was to pick them up but, I didn't. We didn't talk much
as Anne went about filling the bag. After a while she excused
herself and went into the bathroom. I immediately ducked into the
closet and picked the panties up. They were damp and cool. There
was no light in the closet and as much as I wanted to look at them
closely I didn't dare take them out into the room. Before I could
decide what to do I heard the toilet flush. I guess a "normal"
person would've dropped them back on the floor. I didn't. I stuffed
them into one of my pockets. I barely made it back into the room
before Anne. The magnitude of what I'd done didn't hit me right
away. It was when I could feel the wetness against my upper thigh.
I went into a "silent" panic. I could feel myself blushing and
getting "warm". I knew I had to get out of there before the wetness
showed through on the front of my pants. I told Anne that it was
probably a good idea for me to leave before her father got back.
She disagreed but I insisted. I told her I'd come back after I saw
her father come back and headed for my room. I was hoping my
brother wasn't there but he was. I didn't know what to do at first
but went into the bathroom and splashed water on the front of
myself. I came out and got dry clothes on and headed back to the sun
room to await Anne's father. I should've checked in the dining room.
I don't know how long I waited but he didn't come out. I thought
about going down to Anne's room but didn't. When it got to 11pm I
knew it was too late.

I never got to say a "one on one" goodbye to Anne. We wrote each
other and she said they'd left before 7am. We continued to write,
a lot at first, right up to when I left for college. I did have
that one pair of her panties that I left in their soiled state.
But, somewhere down the line, they got lost. I've no idea how or
where. The only explanation for it was that, for some reason,
I'd never put them in with my "stash" and possibly my mother
found them and threw them away. That was a shame because they
were the only "Sherman" panties I ever saw or had. BTW: I did
find out that they were made in Canada.

Now, back to the main story line...

No comments: