Wednesday, July 12, 2006

STILL CONTINUING ON (Part 5d)

Neither of us had a watch and we were surprised to hear a voice
calling us. It was her father. I'd had the good sense to tell
my mother where we were going when we'd finished studying. When
Anne's father returned and didn't find her in her room he went
looking for my parents. They told him where we were. We were
sitting yoga style when he showed up on the seawall. He didn't
appear to be mad but called for Anne to go with him. When I got
to my room and saw it was almost 11pm I fully expected to get
scolded but nothing happened. I was both surprised and happy.
It didn't last long.

The next morning Anne ate with her father just as she'd done
since his return. They finished before my brother and I did so
when we went outside they were sitting at a patio table talking.
Since it was Saturday that meant we didn't have a study session
and our time was free. I pointed towards the beach as I walked
by. They had these sun shelters placed all across the front with
Adirondack chairs under them. I went to the one closest to the
stairs so I'd be sure to see Anne when she arrived. Time just
crawled by. Finally she showed up and I could see she'd been
crying. She was so small that the chair just swallowed her up.
She chose one almost directly in front of me. She didn't say
anything and I, recognizing she was upset, kept quiet as well.
I just sat and watched her and in the process got quite a view.
Her legs weren't long enough for her to get comfortable in the
chair so she finally gave up and pulled her knees up under her
chin. She was looking out at the ocean as she did this and was
paying no attention to me. Thank goodness! I was less than six
feet away from her and I had a totally unencumbered view of her
crotch. I recognized the panties as being the same as I'd seen
in her room. I'm guessing here but it was probably a good 3 or 4
minutes before she turned towards me. I quickly looked away and,
to make sure she hadn't noticed what I'd been doing, started
talking. She didn't appear to be interested so I then asked if
she wanted to go for a walk along the beach. That caught her
fancy and I ran to tell my mother. She, in turn, suggested that
we walk down to the cabana club for lunch. I liked that idea and
so did Anne. It was early so we were in no rush. I'd heard my
father say it was 3 1/2 miles so we had a ways to go. We'd been
walking for a few minutes when Anne broke the news that she'd be
leaving on Monday. We both stopped right where we were and Anne
started crying. I didn't know what to do. When I'd taken her hand
previous day it'd been the first time. So, not knowing what to do
I just stood there. When she regained control she told me that as
soon as her mother was released from the hospital they were going
back home. Monday was the day. As unhappy as Anne was I was
equally unhappy. It wasn't that I was losing a "playmate" and
it had nothing to do with my having peeks at her panties. I'd
grown to like her as a person.

We probably stood there for a half hour. Maybe more. We decided
that we were just going to have fun the rest of the time she was
there and headed for the cabana club. It was soon after we started
that we realized we should've worn or brought our bathing suits.
We then started collecting shells. Anne decided she wanted to take
as many back with her as possible. I ended up stuffing my pockets
full and then Anne picked up the hem of her dress and made a
"pocket" to put the excess in. I couldn't believe my eyes as I
could see her crotch. She was totally oblivious of the fact that
she was giving me such a view. I certainly wasn't complaining. A
little further on I found a small box and we transferred the shells
from her dress to the box. At that point we could see the cabana
club up ahead. Anne asked how long it would take to get there and
I made a wild guess that it would take a half hour. Anne kind of
wrinkled her nose upon hearing that but didn't say anything. She
started walking faster and wasn't looking for shells any more. I
just followed along. As we continued walking I saw a whole pile of
shells and brought them to her attention. At first she wasn't
interested but then changed her mind and turned around. She went
down on her haunches and started going through them. I was just
standing there holding the box as she added to her collection.
When she stood up she took a few "funny steps". I knew from my
own experience that it was sometimes hard to get moving after
being in that position. But... as we started walking away I
noticed something. The sand where she'd been squatting was a
different color. At first I didn't think it was possible but
the more I thought about it the more I believed it had happened.
My pants pockets were already stuffed with shells so the bulge
in the middle of my pants wasn't as noticable. What I was thinking
was that somehow, some way, I had to confirm that she'd actually
wet her pants.

Once at the club we asked for a table facing the water. My mother
had given me our guest pass so after the head waiter checked it out
we were seated. The chairs were the canvas backed folding chair
type. When Anne first saw that she hesitated before sitting. I was
VERY happy she'd decided to be seated. When we finished I was going
to call my father to come pick us up. But, I knew if I left her
alone while I called that she'd probably get up and I'd not get the
chance to check the seat out. What to do... I knew that I had to use
the bathroom by then and since she "supposedly" hadn't either I
suggested that we free up the table and use the restrooms. To make
it harder for her to refuse I played the perfect gentlman and went
to hold her chair for her. She tried to hold off in getting up but
the waiter came over and started clearing the table. I told her it
was time to go and she, reluctantly, got up. Bulls eye! The spot on
the blue canvas was almost side to side. I tried my best to hold in
my "excitement" but I couldn't. As she smoothed her skirt down
(she'd managed to pull it out from under her so it hadn't gotten
wet) I kept staring at the spot. It was unbelievable.

There was no way for my mother to get Anne's bathing suit to bring
it to the club so we had to go back to the motel/hotel. My father
wanted us to hurry because he had to take my mother somewhere so
there wasn't time for the shells. We left them in the car and then
spent an enjoyable afternoon swimming. I spent a lot of time trying
to figure a way to bring the subject of wet pants up in a
converstion but I couldn't come up with anything.

It was after we'd had dinner that we finally got back to Anne's
shells. I got the keys to my father's car and we took them back
to Anne's room. They were all sandy and we agreed that we needed
to wash them off. Without thinking I just walked into her bathroom
with the box. I sat it down on the toilet seat cover and Anne came
running in, all upset. She didn't want me in the bathroom. I was
puzzled because she'd had no problem with me coming into her room.
What was so special about her bathroom? As I turned to look at her
I got the answer. There, hanging on the doorknob, was a pair of
her panties with a nice yellow hue to them. Seeing them, I
hesitated. Anne, seeing that I'd discovered them, turned and ran
to her bed. She flopped on it and pulled the pillow over her head
and started screaming "Leave! Leave! Leave!..." I went from being
unbelievably excited to totally confused. I stood there for a minute
and then slowly walked away. I stood outside for a long time not
understanding how my seeing a pair of wet panties could make her so
upset.

1 comment:

ross said...

I come by every day. What a saga.