Monday, July 17, 2006

THE NEXT SUMMER (Part 6a)

That following summer was to turn out to be the most exciting of my
young life. A whole cadre of new people were about to become a part of
it.

The neighborhood was known as a Bungalow Community. The majority of the
homes were just for summer use and were only occupied during that time.
It was located on the shore of a small tidal bay which was connected,
indirectly, with the ocean. There were a number of these bungalow
communities located along the shore. Ours was split into two parts, the
East and West. This split was arbitrary and not of a technical nature.
I, and the friends I've discussed prevoiusly, lived on the West end. I
knew the others on the East end due to my paper route. However, I
seldom spent time with them. My father had taught me how to sail over
the past few summers. He felt that I should now learn how to race and
enrolled me at a local sailing club. There were four kids from the East
end who were also enrolled but none of my friends from the West end.
Between the five of us we had four boats and would take them down to
the club for our lessons. At the club we found about 20 others and
another 10 or so boats. There weren't enough instructors to have one on
each boat so, they picked partners for each of us with a boat. Mine
ended up being a girl, Judy R. who was a year younger than me. There
was only one word to describe Judy. Cute. She wasn't pretty and she
didn't have a great figure but she was fun to be with.
She had a bubbly personality and a twinkle in her eye. We
hit it off right from the start. The first week was taken up with
learning the basic elements of racing with the majority of it being
done on the beach. The following week we started competitive racing.
Judy and I were above average and finished in the top of the fleet,
and, we had fun. Now, during that whole first month Judy had been
driven to the club by her mother and dropped off and picked up by her.
I had never even met her mother because I'd end up sailing or towing my
boat back home. At the end of July we all were "promoted" and
encouraged to compete against the older and more experienced sailors.
The first Sunday we were to do this came up stormy. My parents were
away for the weekend and my grandparents were staying with me. My
grandfather, seeing the stormy conditions, decided it best that I not
sail. I was heartbroken but called Judy and told her. I had the use of
my father's rowboat with an outboard motor on it and decided to go down
to the club to watch the races. Once there, I got all caught up in the
excitement of my fellow sailors preparing for thier first big race.
Judy had been driven there by her mother. One thing led to another and
with the encouragement of some of the instructors, I grabbed Judy and we
took off in my boat to go and get the sailboat. Luck was with me
because, when I got home, I found my grandparents asleep. I got my best
friend to tow the sailboat while Judy and I put the sails on and did
the rest of the preparations necessary. We were both in our regular
clothes and not bathing suits but we didn't care. The rest of the club
was patiently waiting for us to return and, as soon as we got there, we
started racing. It was windy, but not so that we couldn't handle the
boat. In fact, we ended up finishing second. (It still stands out in my
memory because we beat all but one of the very top sailors in the club
in our very first race against them) But, we did get very wet. There
was no sun because of the storm and by the time we got back home we
were both shivering from being cold. By then my grandparents had awoken
from their naps and hadn't really missed me. However, they were quite
upset when they found I'd gone against their wishes. Judy called her mother
to tell her where she was and to bring dry clothes. The houses built in
the 30's all mostly had exterior changing rooms built into the exterior of
of the structure. This was done to keep the wet and sandy clothes from
coming into the house. My grandmother got Judy a bathrobe and told her to
strip out of her wet things and then to come inside and take a warm
shower. I took my turn in the shower after she did
but, just knowing she was naked under the bathrobe was a
big turn on for me and meant that I had a big hard-on as well. When I
stepped into the shower, that excitement was heightened by what I found
on the floor. Judy's panties! A par of the Carter's "Spanky Pants",
size 14. She'd obviously worn them under the bathrobe
when she'd undressed and then stripped out of them in the shower.
I had no choice but to masturbate. :-) I decided not to
say anything about them and hid them on the floor of the linen closet
to be retrieved later.

This whole incident made me aware of Judy in a totally different
context. The next day I took my father's rowboat and headed down the
bay in search of Judy's house. She also lived in a bungalow community,
much like mine only smaller. I pulled the boat up on the beach in front
of her house and walked around to the back. Once there I was greeted by
a clothes line with even more panties on it than I'd seen in Florida at
Barney's. There were well over two dozen and they were all the same. All
Carter's "Spanky Pants", but in about four different sizes. I was fully
versed in the Carter's from all those years of looking at MJ's. But
this was spectacular. Instant hard-on!. Not the poition I wanted to be
in as I made my first visit to Judy's house.

Judy was the oldest of four. She had a brother a year or so younger and
two sisters. The other girls were probably 8 and 10 at that time. The
intersting thing was that the mother also wore the exact same kind of
panties as the girls. I eventually found out that she wore the size 16.
In any case, as luck would have it, Judy wasn't home but was
across the creek visiting her best friend. I was given instructions on
how to get there and took off in that direction. What I found when I
got there was Judy and her friend sunbathing in their underwear.

Judy's friend, Wendy S., was the middle of three girls. Her father was
one of the more sucessful businessmen in the (year round) community and
she lived in a beautiful house on an estate with horses and a lot of
other nice things. I did know her but not that well. This was the first
time I'd ever been there and had no idea where I was going when looking
for them. It just so happened that when I arrived Wendy's mother had
just left with the other girls and Judy and Wendy had decided to semi
strip on the south facing patio and to get some sun. This patio was
enclosed by a privacy fence and the only access was through the house.
But, if you stepped up to the fence you could see through to a small
area. I got lucky. I saw the girls lying face down on chaise lounges
in just their panties. Instant hard-on! I finally walked
away to get control and once did, called out to let them know someone
was around. After a minute or two, they both appeared, fully dressed. I
spent the afternoon with them and had a good time. It was the first of
many afternoons spent at Wendy's that August.

To be continued...

1 comment:

ross said...

Great stuff, as always. I once happened upon a pair of nylon bikinis my older cousin's girlfriend left in the shower. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.