Monday, August 07, 2006

THE RIGHTS OF PASSAGE (Part 7d)

Under the agreement Diane had with Danny's parents she was to get
two or so hours free every afternoon after putting him down for a
nap. While we'd been watching Danny she asked me if I played tennis.
I said "no" and asked why she'd asked me. She was hoping to make
the freshman tennis team at Michigan and wanted to have someone to
play with while she was here. I knew they had a lot of courts up at
the hotel but that was all. At lunch she asked if I'd like to learn.
I really didn't but I wanted to spend as much time as I could with
her so I said I did. They ran an "on demand" shuttle between our
facility and the main hotel so we signed up for it. Diane felt that
the tennis club might require white clothes so suggested I wear the
lightest colored clothes I had. I thought it was stupid but did have
a pair of light tan shorts and a white T shirt. When I walked out
front I almost choked. There was Diane in a white dress that was so
short that I could almost see her crotch. To me, it was unbelievable.
If Diane saw my rection she didn't say anything. I was hoping to see
what was really under the hem of the dress but she ended up in the
front seat. I didn't have to wait long though.

The shuttle dropped us off at the tennis facility and Diane went in
register us. The woman saw me and said that I had to be wearing white
to use the courts, just as Diane had predicted. But Diane was smart.
She said she was there to practice using the fixed backboard and I
was just going to watch. That court was the one farthest from the
office and Diane assured me that we'd not get caught. Once on the
court I got what I'd hoped for. Diane had two racquets and a small
bag. When she bent over to put all the things down I got much more
than I'd hoped for. There, not more than three feet away, was her
bottom covered by not just one pair of panties but two!. The crotchs
were very distinct. There was no doubt. Then I noticed that the top
pair had lace around the legs. But that was all. It took less than
a minute to get the racquets ready and the can open (it was metal
with a "key" that you had to unwind the metal strip that sealed it)
Then she proceeded to show me the basic fundamentals of how to hold
the racquet and how to swing at balls hit to either side of me. I
could've cared less. All I wanted was another "up close and personal"
look at those panties. She then went behind the net and threw balls
at me to hit. Being a baseball player I was swinging with all my
might and I could see she was getting frustrated with me. Then she
decided that she wanted to hit against the backboard. That was OK
by me, for sure. It didn't take much knowlege on my part to recognize
that she was good. I especially liked it when she bent low to return
ball off the backboard. Even though I was farther away than before I
could definitely see the two crotch lines and that excited me. She hit
for a while and then asked if I was ready to "hit, but not kill" the
balls again. I had to say yes and this time it went much better. We
finished up with her hitting some more and giving me some more great
"looks".

We made the call for the shuttle and were told we'd have to wait. I
asked if she'd seen the pool and cabanas and when she said she hadn't
I took her across the street. She was impressed and made a point of
saying that she had to find time to use it before she left. We were
both thirsty so we got cokes and went out to watch the people at the
pool. When we were leaving I noticed that when she bent over to pick
up her bag and racquets that not only could I see the two crotch
lines but her top pair of panties had ridden up and I saw the leg
elastics on both pair. I offered to carry the racquets not so much
for being a "gentleman' but rather to hide my very obvious bulge.

That night there was a movie at the main hotel and my brother and I
and his friends went to see it. Diane couldn't go as Danny had to be
in bed by 8pm and Diane had to be stay with him. I didn't pay much
attention to the movie choosing to remember the events of the day.
That night I think I actually had two wet dreams!

The next morning I repeated the routine of the previous day. I was
there when they started serving and Diane and Danny arrived soon
after. We were about finished when my brother and his friends showed
up. He came up to me and asked if I was going to play "Daredevil" any
more. I basically told him to go away. He was a bit annoyed but not
nearly as much as I was. Naturally, Diane wanted to know who or what
"Daredevil" was. I didn't want to tell her because I thought she'd
think it was childish. She pestered me into telling and showing her
what it was all about. It was obvious from the marks in the sand that
my brother and his friends had just finished playing. I told her what
we did but she wanted me to demonstrate. I was embarassed... but I
did it. I was all balled up in the sand when I heard her yelling for
me to get out of the way. Before I knew it I saw her flying through
the air towards me. She was wearing blue shorts and what was probably
a mans long sleeve shirt with the tails tied in the front. Without a
doubt she'd gone further than I had and that didn't set well with me.
I told her I hadn't really been trying and wanted another chance. We
marked where she'd landed and climbed back up on the sea wall. I
wanted to go first just to be able to beat the mark Diane had made.
I did but just barely. I marked my spot and watched as Diane made her
jump. When she landed she immediately crawled back to see where her
mark was. I walked up behind her and as she was bent over drawing her
line I could see at least two inches down inside her shorts. It was
just like the previous summer when I'd get a DP (down pants) of Wendy.
I only got a brief (no pun intended) look as she sat up declaring
herself the winner. I didn't like getting beat, especially by a girl
but I placated myself with the thought of seeing those panties.

Danny had grown tired of digging holes and wanted to do something else.
The wind had died and the ocean was relatively calm. I suggested we
walk down to the waters edge. Danny's parents had told Diane he wasn't
to go in the ocean but I said we could still go down to the edge. One
of the things my brother and I had discovered was that the wave action
sometimes created what we called "lakes". It was where there was a sand
berm and a hollowed out area behind it where water got trapped. We
liked to play in them because the water was usually very warm. As luck
would have it we found one. Danny loved it. He ran through it, splashing
away to beat the band. I started making sand castles with what I called
"drip sand". It's where you take a handful of soaking wet sand and then
let it drip out of your hands to make little castles. When Donny saw them
he immediately smashed them. I showed Diane how to do it and we tried to
make them faster than Donny could smash them. He'd brought his pail and
I left the two of them and started making an island in the middle of the
"lake". Diane kept Danny busy while I completed it. When I called them to
see it Diane told him not to smash it or we'd have to go back. He obeyed
and watched as we proceeded to decorate the island with "drip sand". The
big difference for Diane was that she had to do this while standing in
the water. After a while she went into a semi squat with her bottom just
above the water. When she did I walked around behind her to get another
"peek". Then I squatted down beside her to show her how to make the peaks
really high. While I was beside her I got a real close up of her panties.
The one thing that puzzled me was the waist. The only panties I'd ever
seen that didn't have a discernable elastic for the waist were the cotton
panties that Anne had worn the previous winter. When I'd looked closely
at Anne's the elastic was covered by the same cotton material that the
panties were made of. Diane's seemed to be the same only made of nylon
rather than cotton. I had a hard time taking my eyes off of that waist
line. Danny had been quiet but it was obvious that he wanted to do
something. Finally Diane waved for him to come over. She was still on
her haunches when he came running up. She wasn't expecting him to grab
her around the neck and when he did he pulled her over backwards. I
saw the last part where her back hit the water and her feet went up in
the air. She wasn't very happy, more from the shock of it than anything
else. When she had a few seconds to compose herself she sat up with her
knees pulled up to her chest. I couldn't see her panties because of the
water she was sitting in. She made some comment and then turned and, on
all fours, started chasing after Danny. That was when I got a very
memorable sighting of a VPL (visable panty line). With her wet shorts
plastered against her fanny the crotch line and leg elastics seemed to
jump out at me. I watched her chase him around the "lake" for about
five minutes, all the while looking at her bottom. I was almost
transfixed. We stayed for just a little while longer and when we left
we let Danny destroy our island and castle. It made him very happy!

I thought for sure that Diane would take Danny back to their room and
they would both change. But Diane was satisfied to stop and sit in her
wet clothes under one of the sun shelters. She asked me if I was up for
another tennis lesson and, although I didn't want the "lesson", I surely
wanted another chance to see her in her short tennis dress. When it
became time for lunch she suggested that we eat on the patio. They only
served box lunches out there but she didn't want to have to change for
lunch and then, almost immediately, change for tennis. By the time we
walked up there her shorts were dry except for where she'd been
sitting. Even though I knew she hadn't wet herself, it sure looked like
it and that made me "happy". I could still see the crotch line too.

I didn't really get to see her panties until we were on the court. She
gave me on of the racquets and told me to take the press off. (These
were the old wooden racquets and to keep them from warping you had
to put this frame around it and turn these thumb screws tight to hold
it.) I was struggling with mine and ended up kneeling on it on the
ground to hold it. As I did I got a really close look at her panties.
It wasn't what I was expecting. I was looking for what I'd seen the day
before... a pair of lace trimmed panties over another pair. But what I
saw was a pair of panties with these horozontal ruffles running across
the back. Even as close as I was I couldn't tell if she had another
pair on like the previous day. I was disaapointed, to say the least.

I did much better when I tried to hit the ball. It was really hot and
we'd decided to play for only an hour and then go to the pool. Diane
really wanted to use it before she left and today seemed like a good
idea. I carried my suit while Diane had hers in the bag with all her
tennis things. After I changed I didn't know what to do with my clothes
so Diane put them in her bag. I got another surprise when I watched her
dive off the diving board. It was obvious she knew what she was doing
as she just slipped into the water without a splash. All I ever did
was to hurt my stomach when I tried. Her swimming form was also very
good. I just bobbed in the water as she swam a few laps. We stayed in
the water for quite a while and when she said we better be getting
back I watched her go up the ladder fully expecting to see her panties
as I had the first day in her suit. I didn't. I was confused. I didn't
know why she worn them that first day and I didn't know why she didn't
on this day. Puzzling... Diane wanted to dry off in the sun before
changing so told me to go ahead and get my things from her bag. I
really didn't have the idea to go through it as I pulled out my
clothes. But, when I did some of her things came with mine including
her regular panties. I looked back at her and she wasn't looking my
way. I also looked around to see if anybody else was looking at me.
If they were I didn't notice. With my heart racing I pulled them out of
the ball she'd made when she'd taken them off. As I did I noticed the
label. "Kayser size 5" it read. I also took note of the waist and saw
that that the elastic was indeed encased with the same nylon material.
That was enough for me. I quickly balled them back up and returned them
to her bag. I was very very "excited" and thankful I had my clothes to
hold in front of me.

That evening she ended up eating with Danny's parents. I ate alone as
my brother was with his friends. On the previous evenings we'd stayed
together until it was time to put Danny to bed. I waited in the sunroom
until they finished hoping that she'd join me. Other than a "wave" as
they all walked by that was it for Diane on that day. As disappointed
as I was I still had a lot to look back on as far as Diane was
concerned so it was a good day, all in all.

To be continued...

1 comment:

ross said...

Ah, lovely tennis dresses. In white. A big part of my youthful fantasies. A friend, now departed, told me how Chris Evert had once paid him to do her laundry. He was younger and a family friend and she was seventeen and already made big bucks. She hired him to do her laundry. The excitement factor was probably lost on him as he was gay, but it certainly got me going when he, years later, told me the story.