Tuesday, August 01, 2006

THE RIGHTS OF PASSAGE (Part 7b)

At Christmas, we spent part of my vacation time visiting with my
grandparents. While there, we spent one day checking over our house. My
future in-laws (who lived across the street) had been friends with my
parents for almost 20 years so we visited with them as well. My future
wife, Elle, and her brother showed us their presents and then played
games with my brother and I. After a while Elle and I went for a walk.
Somehow we got into a conversation about not getting what we really
wanted for Christmas. In Elle's case it was a trip to New York City to
Rockerfeller Center to see the Rockettes. She had a fantasy of someday
being a dancer and then being a Rockette. She had all kinds of pictures
of them in her room and she and her best friend would often pretend to
be on stage dancing. On our way back to my grandparents I mentioned her
disappointment to my mother. She immediately asked if I would like to
invite her to the city and to take her to Radio City Music Hall. Even
though we had never been more than playmates and I was sort of involved
with a girl at school, I said yes. After a number of phone calls it was
finally decided that she and her whole famly would come to the city and
spend the day. As vacation time was running out it was decided to do it
on that weekend. We returned the day before they were to arrive. My
father, through businss connections, was able to obtain good seats for
the movie and show. I was excited for two reasons. One, I'd never been
to Radio City Music Hall myself and two, that my friends were coming in
from the country to visit me. Elle's father was very uncomfortable
about driving into the city and eventually got lost. By the time they
arrived at the apartment it was time to leave for the show. I'd pretty
much forgotton about Elle's dribble incontinence as she'd been able to
contain it through continuous visits to the bathroom. However, with the
trip in and the pressure to get to our place on time she'd wet herself.
Her mother was more upset than Elle appeared to be as they arrived.
Fortnately she brought extra panties and after a visit to the bathroom,
we were ready to go. Only thing was...I was more concerned as to where
her wet panties were than in leaving for the show. We had a good time
and after the show my parents wanted to take us all out to eat. Elle's
father wanted to get on the road home. He was just plain uncomfortable
in the city. So, we headed back to the apartment. My mother was
especially disappointed because she wanted to show Elle some of the
spectacular Christmas displays around Rockerfeller Center. We rode
back in two taxi cabs with my father, her father and brother in one and
my mother, Elle's mother, Elle and I in the other. During the trip my
mother suggested that Elle could stay over and that my father could
drive her home later on Sunday. He had to go back out anyway to pick up
my brother and she'd certainly be in time for school on Monday. Elle
jumped at the offer but her mother didn't think it was a good idea.
Elle didn't have any other clothes and, well, there was her little
"problem". My mother kept chipping away at her defenses and by the time
we got to our place it was agreed she'd stay. Now, if I hadn't been
aroused by the fact that Elle had arrived wet, hearing her mother
reitterate her "problem" right in front of me pushed me over the edge.
I was beside myself with all kinds of ideas on how we'd all end up
sleeping and how I'd be able to see her in her bra and panties. Of
course all of that never came to pass. My mother had it all figured
out. As my brother had remained with my grandparents
Elle was to sleep in his bed and I was to sleep on the sofa. As far
as clothes to sleep in, my mother, although much larger than Elle,
had some things that would do. She assured Elle and her mother
that no one who really cared would know she wore the same blouse
and skirt two days in a row. And finally, Elle did have spare panties
with her. With that, her parents and brother were off and I was alone
(sort of) with her. Naturally I showed her my presents which were
still piled under the tree. This meant we were both on the floor. Elle
had taken her crinoline off to be able to get around better and as she
did I was able to get a glimpse of her panties. I was looking for more
and I wasn't disappointed. As I said before, she was able to control
the dribbling by frequent visits to the bathroom. It seemd like every
time she got up off the floor I was able to get a good crotch view. I
was sure it wasn't intentional as there was nothing going on between us
and she was not what you would call flirt or a tease. In any case it
was sure pleasing me. I'd figured out how to sit to hide the hard-on
from her (and other girls as well).

When it was time for bed I was all excited. Even though my mother had
orchestrated the whole thing I was hoping somehow or some way to get
more than the little glimpses I'd been viewing all night. It was like
my mother had a mirror of my mind. I wasn't even allowed to go into my
room for anything, not even my toothbrush. But that didn't stop me from
dreaming that night. I had a massive wet dream on the couch. I awoke
and knew it had gotten onto the seat beneath me. I got a towel from the
kitchen and tried to clean it up as best I could. But, because I was
afraid of doing it again, hardly slept the rest of the night. It was
light out when I heard something in the foyer. I thought it was one of
my parents but it was Elle. I was sleeping in Pajamas so I was
"presentable" but I almost choked when I saw her. My mother was one for
sexy negligee, not that I ever saw it on her. My views of it were on
the washline. In any case, there was Elle, tiptoeing through the foyer
in this see through peach colored gown. She had her arms wrapped across
her chest to keep it covered but the view of her walking in her panties
was almost as clear as if she didn't have the gown on. I startled her
but she didn't cry out. She came out into the living room and sat
across from me and we started talking quietly. The burning question for
me was did she wet the bed. How was I going to ask such a bold question
without upsetting her. I couldn't think of a way and it was killing me.
I wanted to know so badly. Then it struck me. I told her I had to get
my toothbrush from my bathroom. She didn't think anything of it as I
got up and walked into my room. I quickly went to the unmade bed and
slid my hand in where I thought it might be wet. Bulls-eye again! I
knew I didn't have much time so I went into the bathroom and right
there in the sink was a nightie that matched the gown she was wearing
with a pair of wet white nylon panties right on top of it. The mother
lode!. I quickly picked up the panties and sniffed the wet area. Why I
didn't come just from that I'll never know. But the real problem was
that my pajamas offered no resistance to my enlarged penis and I had to
get back out of my room as quickly as possible. I headed for the
kitchen and the refrigerator. My friend Russ had shown me that taking
anything cold and touching my hard-on would kill it. I just hoped it
would work now. It only took a few seconds and that shock plus the fear
of my parents finding us was enough to take care of the problem for a
while. When I went back and joined Elle she was looking out the window.
It was going to be a nice day and the view of the city from the 10th
floor was pretty spectacular for a country girl. As I walked across
the room to where she was standing I could see the crotch line of her
panties. I started to get big all over again. But she decided she
better get showered and dressed and that took care of that. After
breakfast my mother planned the day for us. We had to be back by 3pm so
my father could get her home in time for her supper. Before we left I
found an excuse to go back into my room. I grabbed a quick glance into
the bathroom and hanging over the towel rack was the night gown I'd
seen in the sink along with her panties. Oh how I wished I could keep
them even though they had been washed.

We ended up eating at a restaurant down by the
ice skating rink at Rockerfeller Center. Elle was an avid ice
and my mother knew it. She asked if she'd like to try it, offering
to rent skates for her. That turnd out to be the highlight of the
weekend for her, Rockettes notwithstanding. The problem (not for
me) was that in her excitement of the offer she forgot to use the
bathroom. Once the skates were rented and you were on the ice, you
stayed. If you left the ice and the skate room you forfeited your time.
When she realized she hadn't gone but with time running out before we
had to leave, she decided to skate anyway. She had a great time. (If
you ask her today what's the first thing she thinks of when someone
says NEW YORK, she says that day, skating.) I was certainly not
thinking of her dribble problem while she was out there. I just thought
it was so amazing to see someone I knew ice skating in the middle of
New York City. When it was time to leave to take her back home I
persuaded my father to let me go too. Elle and I talked the whole way
back and it was the beginning of something that still exists today.

As an aside to the above; that next summer she admitted to me that the
panties she wore that day she skated in NY were the one's she'd wet on
the trip to the city the day before. They had not been washed out.
Then, she also admitted that by the time she was through skating she
was wet. I fantasized over that many times but oh what I would've given
to have known it at the time.

To be continued...

3 comments:

ross said...

Intricate and beautiful, as always. I'm really enjoying this...R

Pantymaven said...

Fortuneatly I wrote a journal/diary during my junior high and first two years of high school. My writing has improved since that time but I've tried not to embellish the actual story line. If anything there's a lot that hasn't been added. While away this past weekend I was reminded of something that never ended up in my journals. I'm trying to figure out (time line wise) if I should put it in.

Anonymous said...

please do! I ask only because in reading through, some of deeper thoughts are started to come back around for me as I'm actually trying to figure out why I am the way I am and have been since pretty much junior high leading up to my marriage...