Thursday, August 24, 2006

THE RITES OF PASSAGE (PART 7g)

We awoke to a drizzling rain. It was cold enough to wear long pants.
When we met up with Diane and Danny they were all bundled up as well.
Diane joked that it was to prepare her for a return to Michigan. She
was wearing jeans and a sweater precluding me from any chance for a
DP (downpants) view. Luck seemed to change when Danny's mother showed
up for breakfast, The drizzle stopped and it started to clear. After
she finished eating she insisted that we pack up our things and head
for the cabanas in spite of the clouds. To me at least it was
something to do. I didn't think the sun would come out but by the
time we'd gotten all our things into the cabana and Danny's mother
down to the beach the sun came out. Danny's father was playing with
him (the first time I'd seen him do that) and Diane was reading. I
got stuck answering questions (that I'd been asked before) by Danny's
mother. Finally Danny's father decided to get their bathing suits on
and I soon followed. I asked Diane when she was going to change
because I wanted to "escape" from Danny's mother. She said she would
when she finished up her reading. I'd hoped that she would've been
first so that I'd have a chance to examine her panties but, by now,
all I wanted was to have someone to do something with. When she
finally got up and went into the cabana she didn't fully close the
door (which was only a 3/4 door to begin with). With the bright sun
it was hard to see much inside the cabana but I sure could see the
white of her bra and panties. I was happy again!

Diane and I headed for the pool since Danny and his father were
occupied. Because we came in from the beach side we were required
to rinse off under a shower by the gate. It was cold! VERY! I ran
from there to jump into the pool to get warm. As I watched Diane
approach I wondered if she was wearing panties under her suit. It
didn't take long for me to find out that she wasn't. Disappointment
again. I still couldn't come up with a reason for her to have worn
panties that first day I seen her in her suit.

Danny's father came and got us for lunch. With the difficulty that
Danny's mother had getting about as it was, it was nearly impossible
for her in the sand. So, Danny's father ordered lunch to be delivered
right to the cabana. It was like a picnic. While we were eating I had
go to the bathroom and went inside. Each cabana had a toilet and sink
and they were separated from the main room by a cloth curtain. As I
sat on the toilet the wind blew the curtain in such a way as to let
me see Diane's clothes. Right on top were her bra and panties. When
I finished up I headed right for the bench they were on. I grabbed
the panties and headed for the bench where my clothes were piled. It
was a good thing I did as Danny's father came in to check on me.
Danny's mother needed to use the toilet and he and Diane were going
to carry her in. I was able to stuff Diane's panties into my suit
pocket. The problem with that was that my suit was still damp. After
they carried Danny's mother inside I pulled the panties out. There
were people in cabanas on both sides of us but they seemed busy and
not interested in what I was doing. I pulled the panties out while
facing the ocean just in case someone walked out of our cabana. They
were white nylon and the first thing I noticed was that they had a
seperate, discernable waist elastic. The next thing I noticed was
that there was something different about the leg openings. They
appeared to be somewhat like the Carter's Spanky Pants and
Lollypop leg openings in that they appeared to be a band leg. But,
and this was the difference, they had leg elastics which the
Carter's and Lollipop's didn't. I wanted so badly to take them but
knew there was absolutley no way. I was able to unroll them to see
the label which read "Blue Swan". Then, reluctantly, I stuffed
them back into my suitpocket. I'd been so engrossed with what I was
looking at that I failed to notice what was now, very noticably,
sticking out from the leg of my bathing suit. I dropped to the sand
and pretended to be digging a hole. I'm sure they wondered what I
was doing and why but no one said anything. Fortunately I was able
to get the panties back on Diane's pile of clothes. I could only
hope that they would dry before we dressed to leave.

That night both families ate together as a "farewell" dinner. Danny's
parents decided they would leave right after breakfast so when we
finished eating she had to go back to the room to start packing. She
told me she'd take a break and come find me. We took a walk (with
Danny) around the facility. It was a sad time for me. My father had
wanted to leave about the same time but with this being Easter
weekend my mother wanted to stay and go to Easter services at the
church we'd been attending while there. My father relented (as usual)
to my mother's wishes even though it meant that my brother and I
would miss a few more days of school.

I didn't sleep all that well, upset that my "fun" was coming to an
end. I was awake when it turned light out and got up so I could say
one last "good bye" to Diane. I had to wait for a while but was
there when she stepped out of the door. Even though it was cool out
she was dressed in shorts. Danny's father had decided to leave
without eating breakfast so it was a good thing that I was there.
I helped carry bags out to their car and really felt sad as they
were loaded into the trunk. Diane was the first to get in and as I
watched her get settled I got one last DP (downpants). I can still
remember that they were the nylon panties that didn't have a distinct
waistband elastic... like the ones I'd had my hands on that day at
the pool. After they pulled away I stood there for quite a while. I
really had no idea just what I'd experienced during that week and
it was probably a few years until I did.

2 comments:

ross said...

I'm enjoying your unique saga more than I can say...I always look forward to the next installment. Hope your vacation was great. Missed having you around.

badside said...

I agree completely with Ross on everything he said. Looking forward to reading more of the ongoing story! Welcome back!