Wednesday, August 23, 2006

THE RIGHTS OF PASSAGE (Part 7f)
We were a little late getting to the tennis courts. I carried both
Diane's racquets. The girl who Diane was to play was a bit upset
about our lateness and didn't seem to be friendly at all. When I
first saw her I was excited because I thought I'd get a good peek
at her panties as well as Diane's. But she was wearing a pleated
skirt and when she bent over her bag it didn't come up like Diane's
did. I had to be satisfied with seeing what I believed were the same
panties Diane had worn on our first day on the courts... two very
discernable panties. The other girl asked/told me to chase down the
balls that went into the net so I stayed squatting at mid court.
I'd hoped to get at least a quick peek at the other girls panties
but, by the end of the first game, still hadn't. Even though I
didn't fully understand the scoring (does anybody?) it was obvious
that Diane was losing. The second game was well under way when
Diane hit a ball that just fell over the net on the other girls side.
The courts were clay of some kind and the lines were actually tape
that was stapled onto the court. The other girl ran after the ball
and, when she went to stop, her feet slipped on the tape and went
outfrom under her. She fell on her back with her feet ending up
almost in my face... and I finally got my "peek".

OK... time for a little explantion about my observations of panties
up to that time in my life. The most seen were the Carter's "Spanky
Pants" that were made from ribbed cotton. The crotch was very wide;
the widest with the exception of the cotton panties that Anne wore.
When I first started buying nylon panties for MJ the one thing that
I really noticed was that the crotch was nowhere near as wide as the
Carter's. The Lollypop cotton panties had a wide crotch but not as
wide as the Carter's. When I'd seen the cotton panties that Wendy
had worn while swimming they were about the same as the nylon ones
I'd bought for MJ. Even though I didn't have a lot of time to do a
detailed inspection of Diane's panties the day before at the pool I
did note that the crotch was fairly narrow.

Back to the game... I was watching the girl coming right towards me
so I had a real close up peek when she fell. She landed on her bottom
and back with her legs splaying apart. I couldn't have orchestrated
it better. But what really caught my attention was that the panties
she was wearing were definitely nylon and had a crotch as wide as the
Carter's. For some reason I got hung up on that... not at that moment
but over a period of time. She picked herself up, slowly, and went
back to the game. That was to be my only "peek".

As soon as the match was over she picked up her things and walked off,
not saying much, if anything, to Diane. I could see that Diane was
flushed. The facility had provided a pitcher of ice water and cups
and when I passed a cup to her she just poured it over her head. She
was sitting on the bleachers and after a few seconds leaned back
putting her elbows on the next row higher. When she did that the hem
of her dress went up to almost halfway to her waist. As soon as I saw
it I started to get a bulge. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see me
staring at her crotch. It was an unbelievable sight. Even with two
pairs of panties I could see her pubic hair through them. The reason?
She was wet... not from pee but perspiration. The wetness made the
panties somewhat transparent. Within a few seconds I was as hard as
I'd ever been in my life. Reason took hold and even though I didn't
want to, I moved away. If I were to guess I'd say I had a good 30
seconds to seer that image into my brain.

After a short while Diane got up and started picking her things up.
As she did She said something about wishing she could just run over
and jump in the pool. My "bulge" had almost subsided by then but the
thought of her swimming in her tennis dress and panties revived it.
On our way back to our rooms it was obvious that Diane was upset with
the way she played. I, having little knowlege of tennis, just kept
my mounth shut. We agreed to meet for dinner as we'd been doing.
What we didn't know was that my parents and Danny's parents had
finally met. They decided to eat together to celebrate my mother's
recovery. They got along really well but the culmination of their
meeting was that they came up with their plan for leaving. I knew it
was coming soon but played "ostrich", avoiding any mention of it.
Diane had to be back for classes the following Tuesday so pretty much
knew they'd be leaving either Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.
She was much like me in trying to avoid thinking about it. She'd
confided in me that she had way more fun than she'd expected and
gotten paid for it as well. Getting the actual "news" pretty much
put a damper on all (Diane, my brother and I) our feelings that night.
Danny's mother was the one who picked up on it and suggested that we
all spend the next day up at the cabana and pool club. At least it
was something to look forward to.

No comments: