Monday, August 28, 2006

THE RITES OF PASSAGE (Part 7h)

It wasn't long after my return to school that it became painfully
clear that I (as well as my brother) was hopelessly behind, the
"lessons" that I'd done while in Florida notwithstanding. A meeting
between the school administration and my parents determined that I
would have to be tutored the rest of the year if there was any
chance of being promoted. This meant I was off the baseball team and
other after school activities. Even though I'd had a good time while
away I began to wonder if it had been worth it.

Right after returning, the other new girl to the class, Fran G., had
a party. Basically she invited the other seven girls in the class
and then boys she and her friend Ann felt would match up, if not
already matched. In my case it was Jane T. My best friend Russ wasn't
invited because he was going steady with Joan, a 9th grader. There
were a couple of my friends there but none as close as Russ. Fran's
house had a large finished basement, a rarity for the time. The party
started out more like a childrens birthday party with silly games. One
was a take off on musical chairs. The difference was that each boy
had a girl partner and they were tied to each other with a piece of
clothesline around their waists. In all cases it was the girl in front
of the boy with each facing the same direction. I, of course, was
paired with Jane. I was NOT happy about that. Like I said, she was nice
enough but I just didn't like the idea of being "chased". The idea of
the game was that the "partners" were to work and walk/run in tandem,
dropping into a chair when the music stopped. We managed to survive
the first two or so rounds. Then it happened. I misjudged where we
were in relation to a chair. My butt bounced off the edge and we fell
to the floor. Now, to help guide Jane, I'd had my hands on her waist.
As a natural reaction to falling, I tried to get my hands behind me to
cushion the fall. But what happened was totally unplanned. As I
started down Jane was on top of me but fell to the side. As I moved my
hands and as we hit the floor they ended up on her breasts. It was only
for a second or two but I remember how soft they felt. My only contact
with a girls breasts prior to that was a casual brush by when playing
in the hammock with Wendy or basketball with Joan. This was a full
cupping...and squeezing of both. A totally different feel. We struggled
to get up and, in retrospect, I almost wish I'd been on the sidelines
watching us. From what I was told Jane's panties were well exposed
as we fought to regain our feet. Fran's parents weren't home which was
a surprise, especially when you realize that this took place in the
the early 50's. As the party wore on, those who were couples drifted
upstairs to the living room. Fran had most lights out and those that
were interested were making out on the sofa and easy chairs. She'd also
moved the dining room table so that anyone interested in dancing could.
This was pre rock-n-roll so the music was soft and danceable. Jane had
persuaded me to come upstairs and to dance for a while. I didn't hold
her close even though she wanted me too. I was still resisting. When
that didn't work she said she wanted to sit for a while. The only
place to sit was a big overstuffed chair. I offered it to her but she
insisted I sit in it and she said she'd sit on the arm. Not for long!
The first thing I knew she was in my lap, telling me it was too
uncomfortable on the arm. The next thing I knew she had one of my hands
and was placing it on one of her breasts. Well, even though there was
no attraction for her, the idea of my hand being placed on a girl's
breast, and by the girl herself, was too much for my libido. I could
feel the bulge but the problem was that there was no room for expansion
with Jane sitting the way she was. It hurt like hell. I had to push her
up to try and rearrange myself. I tried to be discrete about it but
I'm sure she figured out what the problem was. When she sat back down
she sort of nestled herself into my lap much like a bird in a nest with
her babies. I'm sure she felt me because I sure felt her. She quickly
placed my hand back on her breast and then leaned into my shoulder.
It was about then that the lights came on. It was Fran's parents.
Needless to say the party pretty much ended right there. For a party
that I hadn't wanted to attend it turned out to be pretty memorable.

After returning from Florida I also found there was a new girl
in the 9th grade. Penny A. caught my eye and my heart the first time I
saw her. Now I have to give you a little background here. I kept little
spiral note pads with stuff about girls, their panties, any wettings
and obsevations of a sexual nature from about the time of puberty until
I was married. I hadn't forgotten about them but had assumed they had
been thrown away with the passage of time. About 13 years ago my father
had become quite sick and I took some time off to stay with him (my
mother had died some 17 years prior) until he was up and about. I, to
help kill time, offerd to go through some of the boxes of junk he had
stored in the basement. In going through one I discovered a number of
my boyhood "treasures", some of which I can see as I sit here typing
this right now. Among them were the spiral pads. It was like I'd found
gold. I probably could have rememberd some of the incidents just as I
did for my early experiences, but these notes have proved invaluable
in writing all this. That is right up to Penny Allen. There's only one
note (which I'll eventually get to) on or about her so what I'm going
to write now is strictly from memory.

I don't have any recollection of how I introduced myself to her. None.
I just know that when I saw her I WANTED to know her. The funny thing
is I don't know why. She wasn't particularly pretty or even cute for
that matter. But, in any case, we hit it off from the begining.
However, I was obsessed with her to the point of forgetting about Joan
and MJ....and even my best friend Russ. Instead of meeting and riding
to school with MJ as I'd done for three years, I got up early and rode
the subway downtown to her house in Brooklyn Heights and then would
walk her to school. Since I didn't have baseball practice, I'd walk her
home. I even gave up the half court basketball games at lunch to be
with her. All of this I remember. But I have no clue as to what the
attraction was. Penny wanted to be an actress. She was very "artsy" and
liked ballet, paintings and music. I think music was the only interest
we shared and that was because she wasn't "hooked" on any one genre but
took it all in. It didn't take long before I was invited into her house
after walking her home. It reminded me of my grandparents house when I
lived with them during the war. I remember it being very dark, even
when the sun was shining. One day she invited me into her bedroom to
show me a doll her grandmother had sent her. I had no interest in the
doll but plenty of interest in seeing her room and hoping to find
something of interest. As we walked in I saw a few piles of folded
clothing on the foot of her bed. The doll she was going to show me was
up by her pillow which meant I had to walk past the piles of clothes.
Right there, almost beside me, were a pile of folded panties. She was
telling me somethig about the doll and I was staring at the panties.
The only one I could really see was the top pair, a pair of pink nylon
ones. The sighting was enough for some good masturbation that night
and following days. As it was spring and she was new to the area, I
eventualy invited her to my apartment with the idea oF taking her to
the park and the zoo. My mother made us sandwiches and sent us on our
way. I think we ate our lunch before we got to the zoo but, in any
case, we ended up spending a fair amount of time there.

(Now here is where my notes about Penny kick in.)

I hadn't been to the bathroom since leaving home and knew I'd have
to go before heading back. Penny hadn't left my side all day.
I told her I was going to the men's room and thought she'd use the
ladies room at the same time. But when I left her she didn't follow.
Even with my interest in panties and peeing, with Penny it wasn't
my main concern. I don't know just what it was but it wasn't panties.
When I returned we took one last turn through the zoo and headed
home. Adjacent to the park was/is the Brooklyn Botonical Gardens.
When I told Penny about it she wanted to see it. It didn't take
us much out of the way but when we got there I noticed that Penny
was a lot quieter than she'd been or usually was. As we walked
through the gardens she would suddenly stop and then, after a few
seconds would start again. Finally she asked how far it was to my
apartment. It was about 15 minutes and when I told her that she
said we better go. Well, I wish I knew then what I know now about
desperation and "pee dances". On our way there she again would
sometimes stop for a quick minute and then slowly move on. Once home
she immediately headed for the bathroom. My mother had arranged that
we would feed her supper and then my father would take her home.
There was still some time before supper to play and there was one
thing she liked was jigsaw puzzles. Since the dining room table was
set for dinner we could only do it on the floor. All I can say is that
she was a fanatic about jigsaw puzzles. So much so that she pretty
much forgot about modesty. It was like deja-vu with MJ and I as kids
playing our board games. After the first peek I couldn't concentrate
on the puzzle. It was just looking up and between Penny's legs. What
I saw was a pair of pink nylon panties with a hole in them where the
crotch panel is attached to the front. AND, some very obvious
stains. I use the plural here because even though the panties
were pink, the center of her panties was a definite golden color. I
snuck glances for at least 15 minutes with a totally unobstructed
view. Then my mother came in to see what we were doing and Penny
turned her way. That was it for the day...and pretty much for Penny.
School was almost over and Penny was headed for California
to spend the summer with relatives. That day, especially that 15
minutes, are forever burned into my memory bank.


Did you ever see the movie "Dog Day Afternoon" with Al Pacino? It's
probably 30+ years ago since it was released. In any case, my wife
and I saw it in a theatre when it was first released. About halfway
through it I started looking at this one character who was supposed to
be a head teller in a bank. I just couldn't place her but I knew I'd
seen her before. I became so obsessed with her that I had a hard time
concentrating on the movie. When it was over and they were running the
credits I had my answer. The head teller was Penny A. She had
achived her dream of becoming an actress. I never saw her in anything
else but I can honestly say I've seen the panties of a real movie
actress.

To be continued...

5 comments:

badside said...

Another fascinating installment. I love that you noticed and remembered Penny, that must have been a kick for you!

Pantymaven said...

Actually, her sighting in the movie ruined it for me. I couldn't get the idea that I recognized that person out of my mind and lost the thread of the movie. I, of course, went to see it again and, ironically, ended up using the film as a training tool for my work (I was in banking and the background for the "action" part of the movie was a bank hold up. The point I was making in using the movie was to point out all the things that the bank staff did wrong in that situation). Another irony was that the scene for the movie took place in Brooklyn NY, where I was living when I met and was with Penny.

ross said...

Now I begin to understand how it's possible to recall things with so much wonderful detail. Amazing that those notebooks survived. Another splendid chapter.

Pantymaven said...

My father was very anal... he never through ANYTHING away! :-)

ross said...

One hopes he didn't read ALL of it, too. LOL