Friday, October 06, 2006

THE JOURNEY BEGINS (Part 10a)

PROLOGUE: I feel it's time to give some background about Elle and her mother. I'm hoping this will explain some things about her thinking and actions.

Her mother came from Germany as a teen. Even though she could speak no English she was able to get a job as a housekeeper for a wealthy family. The lady really liked her and the feeling was mutual. Because of that she accepted most of the things she was told by her employer. One of those things was that "ladies" (females) should be very modest and that there were certain things that they didn't do in public. As Elle was growing up this was drummed into her head time and time again. One day, when Elle was still an adolescent, she was playing with some other children. One, a boy, needed to go to the bathroom and proceeded to just pull his member out and peed right there in front of the others. Sometime later a girl who also had to go just pulled her underpants down and squatted down and peed. Elle, seeing what the others had done followed suit. Only when she did it her Mother saw her. She was taken home and given a spanking and told never, ever to do that again. She was also told that if she had to go that bad she should just go in her underpants but under no circumstances was she to pull them down and expose her "privates". She really took this to heart.

Being German, Elle's mother was very strict. She (and her Brother) lived with many rules. They were never given options. They were taught to do what they were told and do it without any backtalk. As both she and her brother reached puberty their mother tried to make sure that Elle had her privacy. Her brother, on the other hand, tried to do everything he could to peek at his "blossoming" sister. He got caught hiding in her closet one night when she was getting ready for bed. Needless to say he caught "hell" for it. But, more importantly, Elle's mother instructed her not to ever get undressed and dressed any place other than in the bathroom where she could lock the door. Her body was a private thing and wasn't to be seen by others. This, too, was also taken to heart.

Now, from my point of view, Elle was an extremly obedient child. I knew her from the time we were toddlers and I can honestly say I never remember her getting into trouble. I won't say it was fear that motivated her but she certainly respected her mother's teachings and wishes.

You might remember me stating that I'd been very "patient" with our relationship especially when I'd think of some of the things I'd done with Sue and Wendy. I really liked her and didn't "push" her, hoping that she'd "loosen up". As you will see, she eventually did but you'll also see how some of the above mentioned "guidance" from her mother came into play. On with the "JOURNEY"!!!

PS: From this point on I'm relying mostly on my memory. The spiral notepads ended at graduation. So I got out my picture albums and used the pictures as guides. I also have access to Elle's old diaries but most of the things in there are not the things I'll be writing about. But they do provide information about various events that we attended together and, from that and combined with the pictures, I then tried to created a "time line". I've found that I'll remember some things vividly and others less so. Please bear with me... It still should be interesting.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Elle received a watch from her parents as her graduation present but the two of us felt that her new curfew of 11pm was even a bigger gift. That meant we had around two hours each night all to ourselves. But it wasn't that simple. With the racecar, I'd usually end up working late getting it ready on both Monday and Friday nights. We usually didn't get home on Race nights until midnight (her mother allowed that) but, even if we did get back before that, Elle would insist that I take her right home. That really only left Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights. Elle loved the movies so on Sundays, after I'd get through racing my sailboat, we'd eat and go. So, as you can see we really didn't have a lot of time alone. That's why that extra hour was so important.

We hadn't really done much "parking" the Summer before. One reason was the lack of time (having to have her home by 10pm). The other was that when we did it was usually at a public parking lot and Elle was very uncomfortable in that situation. We did go to one place that one of my friends had recommended and, just our luck, it was night that the Police decided to move everybody on. When the Cop shone his light in the car it scared her half to death. One of the advantages I had when delivering groceries was that it took me places that I'd normally never go. It wasn't that Elle didn't want to "park" but she wanted to do it in a somewhat private place. In my first week back at work I found two good possibilities. One was at the end of the driveway to the defunct Boy Scout camp. Even though it was out in the open it offered some advantages. There were no houses around which meant no traffic and, if I turned the car around as if I were leaving, I could see any car that might wander up there.

So, on the first night that we had "free" I took her up there. Up to that time any time that we stopped while in the car Elle would just snuggle up to me while still facing forward. That certainly wasn't all that romantic and made it impossible to kiss anything but the nape of her neck. After we'd sat there for a while I asked (begged) her for a "real" kiss. She turned around and got on her knees on the seat and bent down and we kissed. But that didn't solve anything because now I wasn't holding her. I "suggested" that maybe she could lie down, on her side, and face me. And, that's what she did. I, still behind the steering wheel, cradled her head with my left arm and it worked. The only time that we'd seriously kissed was when we'd be saying "good night". In this position it started out slowly but it didn't take long long for things to "heat up". Being late June it was warm but not hot outside. But, even with the windows open it got very warm inside the car. Elle was required to wear either a dress or a blouse and skirt for work. I don't remember which it was on this night but right from when she first lay down I didn't really know what to do with my right hand so I just let it rest on her hip. When she got uncomfortable with the heat she reached down and pulled the hem up towards her waist. I lifted my hand up, not knowing what she was doing. When I put it down again I felt her flesh AND... her panties. I was pretty heated up even before that but when I felt her soft flesh of heer upper thigh and the silky feel of her panties it only took a few seconds for me to come. I was totally embarassed. I just sat there feeling the pulsing in my pants, helpless to do anything about it. Elle didn't seem to notice as we continued to kiss. I didn't know what to do so I didn't do anything... for a few minutes. Still feeling guilty I told her she had to get up as my leg was going to sleep. As she sat up she rearranged herself, much to my dismay. I told her that maybe we better go on home. On the way she did say that she liked the place so that was a "plus". Lying in my bed that night I couldn't get the exquisite feel of her panties on her body off my mind. What made it so exciting was that it happened so unexpectedly. I visualized us doing the exact same thing the next night... and wasn't disappointed.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

Oh, man. That is fantastic.

badside said...

Can't wait to read more!