Sunday, October 29, 2006

PROGRESS... of sorts (Part 11b)

The heat wave was broken by a violent thunder storm Saturday afternoon. My friend, Fred, from school and his girlfriend, Liz, had come out to her parent's summer home for the weekend. It was located in the next town to the East. They were supposed to go to the races with Elle and me but, since it was a dirt track, the races were called because they couldn't dry it in time. That left us with not knowing what to do with ourselves. I suggested the movies but the both of them had already seen the ones playing locally. Liz suggested that we go to her house. I liked that Idea because I wanted Elle to see it. It was (and in my mind, still is) the most spectacular location for a house by the water I've ever seen. Picture, if you will, a point of land jutting out into a body of relatively calm water. If this had been a truly coastal location and not in a protected bay area, I'm sure there would've been a lighthouse built there. The "true" land was on a bluff about 30 feet above sandy beaches on both sides of it. There was about 3000 feet of beach in total not including a very long sand bar that jutted out into the bay. Liz's father, an ad executive in the city, had the house designed so that you could see water from every room in the house. The living room was truly spectacular as it had big windows facing both East and West. You could watch the sun rise in the morning and set in the evening, all in the same room.

In any case, when we arrived we found that Liz's parents had gone to dinner at the country club and that her sister, Shelly, (she of the tight blouses and shorts) was home alone. I'd been there twice before but had only seen the kitchen, dining room and living room so I went on the tour with Liz and Elle. (I'm shaking my head as I think about it now. It was just so spectacular and was only a Summer home. What a waste!) Upon completion of the tour it was obvious that the storm had passed completely and the new weather front was filling in from the North. The sun was out and blue skies were coming towards us from the Northwest. Even though it was still warm (not hot), the humidity was gone. We all went out to sit on one (of three) patios so we could watch the sun go down. I'd been past this place many times, either sailing or in an outboard, and had observed that, depending on the tide being high or low, there would be sand "islands" all along the sand bar. For whatever reason they intrigued me. As I looked towards the South I could see any number of them and pointed them out. Fred suggested that we go walk the beach and explore them. There were two staircases to the beach. One on the East side and one on the West. To take advantage of the sunset we chose the West one. There were three landings, each with built in benches to give those climbing up from the beach somewhat of a rest.

When we started down I didn't expect that Shelly would join us... but she did. For Shelly, she was typically dressed. A short sleeved blouse with MUCH cleavage and (for that period of time) short shorts. Liz was dressed in her dowdy loose fitting clothes and Elle and I, as we always did on race nights, were in jeans and cotton shirt. Fred, as always, was in bermuda shorts and looked very "preppy". When we reached the beach we all took off our shoes and left them on the bottom step of the stairs. As Shelly bent over to place hers I got a very up close VPL (visable panty line) highlighted by the setting sun. Elle and I rolled up the legs of our jeans and then we headed for the sand bar. I was surprised at how deep the water really was between the "islands" and ended up getting wet almost up to my groin. But I wanted to go out as far as I could. The others dropped off along the way. When I went as far as I dared I turned around and wished I'd had a camera. The settting sun playing on the side of the house made it look almost orange and on fire. It truly was a one of a kind location. As I made my way back towards the others something made me think of the hurricanes from the previous year. THAT must've been something to see!

When we got back to the regular shore line Shelly started to taunt Fred and he started chasing her. The rest of us followed along, taking our time. I could feel just how much the temperature had dropped as I was actually cool where my pants legs were wet. When we caught up with Shelly and Fred, Shelly dared us to go "skinny dipping". She wasn't really serious but meant it as a "dig" at Liz. Liz "bit" and screamed at her that she better not or she'd tell their parents. Still yelling she moved on up the beach towards the stairs. Fred then dared her to do it first. Liz continued to yell at Shelly (and Fred, for egging her on) which only served to embolden her. Elle and I just stood, watching. Then, Shelly pulled down her shorts. The "bulge" started immediately. I couldn't take my eyes off her panties which, in the setting sun, looked like they were a peach color. Her blouse was next but I swear I was looking at her butt and panties. Liz was screaming as loud as she could and Fred had gone down on his haunches to get a closer look. I think he really thought she would strip all the way. But she didn't and, once her blouse was off, ran out into the water. She swam out a ways and then called for the rest of us to join her. I knew Elle wouldn't and I didn't really want to even though I was partially wet. Fred stood at the water's edge still daring Shelly to strip all the way. It got pretty wild after that as Shelly came closer to shore and started splashing Fred. He turned and handed his wallet and watch to me and then ran out towards Shelly. When he caught up with her he ducked her head under the water a few times and then headed back to shore. Elle and I were still just observing and Liz was on the stairs. When Fred got close to shore he started splashing me. I decided "what the hell" so gave Elle my wallet and went after him. I was almost six inches taller so it was fairly easy to take control and duck him. Before long, Fred started on up towards Liz who, in turn, ran up the stairs. I'd gotten completely caught up in the foolishness and decided to go after Elle. When I caught her she was pleading for me not to throw her in. I made her put my wallet down and then I picked her up and started walking out into the water. We were probably only five to ten feet away from shore when she started squirming. She should've done that when I first picked her up when I was still on shore. But, when she started while out in the water I couldn't keep my balance. (Honest!) The two of us fell in about knee deep water. Elle went in face first and came up gasping for air. I helped her up and fully expected her to be mad. For some reason she wasn't. I remember the air was cold (especially in comparison as to what it had been for almost a whole week) so I lay down because the water was actually warmer than the air. Elle did the same and we just lay ther for a few minutes. By then the sun had set and it was quickly getting dark. I helped Elle up and we started for the stairs. Liz was on the first landing, making sure she wasn't going to get involved and Fred and Shelly followed. As we made our way up, Liz did too, making sure she was a whole landing ahead of us. I remembered that Shelly was in her underwear so, even though it was almost dark, I managed to get in behind her on the way up to the next landing. No matter how opaque nylon might be when dry it certainly wasn't when wet. Even though I had absolutely no interest in Shelly at all I sure liked looking at her butt and the panties on it. In the semi darkness it almost looked like she didn't have any panties on at all. I got shuffled back again as we made our way to the top and Shelly ran off into the house so that was the it for panty watching. All in all I considered the whole evening a success.

To be continued...

2 comments:

ross said...

Peach panties are a favorite of mine to this day. And wet ones? Well...nuff said.

badside said...

That reminds me of some pictures I found on the net. They're a close up of a bikini bottom. In the first they're dry and the in the second, they're wet and completely transparent!