Tuesday, October 24, 2006

THE JOURNEY BEGINS (Part 10e)

Normally, when I'd get a chance to take a break in the afternoon I'd run over to the drug store and have a coke so I could be with Elle. On this afternoon I got another surprise. Elle came over to see me! As I said before, if we'd talked earlier we didn't say much. Initially I thought something was wrong but it was just that she'd decided to surprise me. By then I was starting to realize that, for whatever reason, what had happened the night before was not a problem. However, I was still waiting for the proverbial "other shoe to drop". When we got in the car to go home for supper I got another surprise. It was another kiss. Now I've said that I was the one who had to take the initiative but what I haven't mentioned is that another one of Elle's mother's "rules" was that she was not to kiss or hug in public... and up to now we hadn't. Elle taking the initiative AND in public, to boot, was really a big change. I liked it... but didn't understand it... and wasn't going to ask why. I do remember her sitting unusually close to me on the trip home until we were almost there.

Without a lot of words and with some unusual and unexpected expressions of affection from Elle, my whole mood had changed. The three hours from 6pm to 9pm took what seemed like forever to pass by. I was so anxious to get back to Elle that I closed the station early. On a normal night she would be outside the store waiting for me. On this night the store was still open and she and her co-worker, Patty, were in the process of closing up. When I walked in the door it was Elle's turn to be surprised. As soon as Patty saw me she told Elle to go ahead and leave and that she would finish and lock up. I took Elle by the hand and headed for my car. The heat wave was still around but we'd finally seen some breeze. It only took a few minutes to get to our "parking" place by the inlet. Normally, Elle would take off her crinoline (and slip if she wore one) at work and would have them over her arm when I picked her up. But, because I'd upset her routine by arriving early she was still wearing them. After I parked the car I got out and opened all the doors (it was a 4 door) to try and get some air to move through it. When I got to the passenger door Elle was in the process of taking them off. Under normal circumstances Elle would've stopped and waited until I either turned my back or walked away. She didn't. I stood there and watched, getting a fairly good look at her panties. It was a good start on a "bulge"! When she finished she got out and we walked down to the water. As I did the last time we'd been there I took my boots off and started out into the water without rolling my pants up. But this time I didn't have to try and pursuade Elle to join me. As soon as her feet hit the water she gathered her skirt and walked right in with me. Holding her by the other hand I tried look down to see just how far up she'd pulled the hem up. Like I've mentioned before, I don't understand the thinking of females when walking in water. She had her skirt up at her hip. Unfortunatly for me it was the other side and I really couldn't see anything. We stopped when the water reached my knees. For Elle that meant the water was above hers. She pulled her other hand free from mine and proceeded to pull her whole skirt up above her waist and made it into somewhat of a ball. I turned towards her, put my arms around her and kissed her. She was worried that the skirt would come down into the water on her backside so I told her I'd hold it up. Well I did... by putting both hands on her butt cheeks (and her panties) with my arms pressed against her back and her skirt. I knew the panties were nothing special but you can believe me when I say they sure felt good (as well as what was under them). I could've stayed there like that all night. But, because of a stupid sand crab, we didn't. Elle kind of jumped up into my arms, trying to get her feet off the bottom. I told her to wrap her legs around mine and then I carried her ashore. As I'm sure you alreday know that I was sporting a very large bulge by then. When I was carrying Elle ashore she was on the "right spot". When I was letting her down I thought for sure I'd come... but I didn't.

We ended up leaning against my car but apart. Elle was holding her skirt up to keep it off her wet legs but this time it was barely above her knees. I didn't want to push my luck as I'd just enjoyed one of the most sensuous times of my life so I kept my thoughts (wishes) to myself and just waited for a while. It worked because Elle finally came over and stood in front of me. She put her arms around me, just above my waist, and then looked up at me and said "I love you...". Now you have to understand that those words didn't come easily for her. When we we'd been kissing and "heated up" in the past she'd sort of mumble them in response to my having said them to her. This time I hadn't said a word... and they were clearly spoken. Something definitely had changed.

I remember being as happy as I'd ever been with her. I hadn't expected to hear those words and the intonation and inflection of her words told me they were from the heart. We stood there kissing for I don't know how long. I was ready to sit down by then. I'd been mostly on my feet since 7am and here it was somwhere around 10pm. I got in the back seat and slid in to be on the drivers side. I looked over to see where Elle was. I couldn't belive my eyes when I saw Elle stepping out of her skirt. Not that my bulge could've gotten any bigger but I think it tried. She lay down in my lap, looking up at me. As usual, I cradled her head in my left arm and rested my right hand on her hip but this time it was right smack dab on her panties. I couldn't have asked for more. As I remember it, we stayed that way for a while, not really talking or doing all that much. Suddenly Elle pushed herself up and ended up kneeling beside me. She said that she thought it was time to go home. I flicked on the dome light and looked at my watch. It showed that it wasn't even 10:30pm and simce it only took about 10 minutes to get home I was puzzled. I looked at her to tell her and saw she had one hand between her legs up into her crotch. She gave me one of those "looks" as if to say I can't help it. I asked her how "bad" was it and she said that she'd leaked while we were lying there. I told her that she should just get out and go beside the car. I couldn't believe I was actually saying those words, out loud, to her. She shook her head as if to say "no" and insisted that we go home. I was sommewhat disappointed but didn't want to do anything to spoil what had been a pretty special day for me. She got out and was wrapping her skirt around herself when I heard her give out a little cry. I was on the drivers side of the car and she was on the other side. I ducked down to look through the car and saw her just as she threw her skirt back on the front seat and squatted down. I called over to her and asked if she was OK. I got no answer. I walked around the front of the car and could see her feet and part of her fanny (and panties) under the door. I could also see a small puddle between her feet.

I felt sorry for her because I knew how much her "problem" bothered her. Not that we'd talked about it but I could see how she'd react after each incident. That, and the fact that Nan had told me a little bit about her feelings and how she worried that it'd be something that would turn me away from her. I can tell you, unequivocally, that it didn't bother me at all. But I had no idea how to tell her that. In fact, I wanted to tell her just how much it turned me on. I was VERY conflicted as I stood there. Finally she stood up. When she found where I was I'm sure, if it'd been daylight, that I would've seen that her face was flushed from embarassment. But it was dark enough that I couldn't see much at all. I walked around the car door and took her in my arms. She wasn't crying but she also wasn't very responsive either. Especially when compared to earlier. As much as I wanted to reach down and touch those wet panties I somehow resisted. I just held her tight and stood there with her with neither of us talking. Finally, she pushed gently away and reached into the car for her skirt. I watched her wrap it around her, slowly covering her wet panties, and wishing I knew what to say.

I don't remember any conversation on the way home. I parked my car, as always, in my driveway and walked her home. We got to her door and when I went to give her a hug she started talking. It was almost a whisper. She was holding both my hands in front of her and I heard her say "I'm sorry..." Like a typical 18 year old guy, I didn't know what to say. I had no idea what she was sorry for. I tried to break free so I could hold her but she wouldn't let go of my hands. I knew we still had some time until 11pm so I just stood there, looking at her. She was looking sort of sideways, towards the ground. The next thing I heard her whisper was "I really can't help it." or something close to it. Finally, the "light" went on in my brain. I know I mumbled something trite in return. I know what I WANTED to say... but didn't dare. After another pause she again repeated "I'm sorry...". This time I did get my hands free and put my arms around her (waist) and now it was my turn to say "I love you!" That did it! Tears. I had no idea what to say or do. I stood there with my arms wrapped around her, feeling her chest rising and falling with her crying as she tried to stop. I finally got concerned about the time and indicated to her that it was time to go in. When we'd arrived I was hoping she'd invite me in as she'd done the night before. Because I really didn't know what to do in this situation I was glad she didn't. She'd pretty much gotten control of herself as she disapperaed into the darkness of her house. I think I just stood there by the door for at least a few minutes. Back at home it took a long time for me to sort out the whole day. It was another night of rolling and tossing. (... and of course the hot weather didn't help!)

To be continued...

4 comments:

ross said...

Man, oh, man. That is beautiful. Your writing is so detailed. You're truly a craftsman.

As for the story, continually compelling. And the subject matter, super-stimulating.

Thanks for letting us read it.

badside said...

Ross is right on the money. It's a real privilege to get to relive your past with you.

badside said...

I keep forgetting to ask you, what is crinoline? Forgive my ignorance, but i never heard of it before reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

@Bad, It's a stiff type of poly nylon material that holds dress/skirts material out away from the body. think of modern day petticoat. typically like screen netting. It's a pain in the rear for trying to sit properly!! Ugh, I hated this stuff a young girl