Wednesday, October 04, 2006

PAVING THE ROAD TO MY FUTURE (Part 9f)

The parents of my two best friends and my own parents got together and decided that in place of material gifts for our graduation they would give us "memories". Even though we'd know each other for two years we'd never visited each other's homes. We were to stay three full days at each house and, with travel time added it'd be almost two weeks that we'd be gone. Time wise, as far as Elle was concerned, it was perfect. I'd be back just as Elle finished up her final exams and would be there for her graduation. We had a great time and, as our parents had hoped, came away with lifelong memories. The only one having to do with panties was at Fred's. His girlfriend, Liz, who I'd met the previous Summer, was about as close to a prude as I'd met. She and Fred were about diametrically opposed as one could imagine, especially if you spent any time around Fred. On one of the days at Fred's we ended up at her house. Her sister, Shelly, was also there and she was a direct opposite to Liz. If you were meeting Liz for the first time there was no way to know if she had breasts at all because of the loose fitting tops she wore. Shelly, on the other hand, was bursting out of hers. Liz could've bent over from the waist and I guarantee that you wouldn't have seen a VPL (visible panty line) in her shorts. Shelly filled hers like the nurse back at the infirmary at school filled out her dress. It took no imagination at all to know what she was wearing underneath them. She didn't have to bend over at all at see the crotch line. WHEW! And that was just a start! Eventually we ended up in their basement, which was huge. It wasn't finished off but it did have a pool table and a ping pong table as well as a modern washing machine and a new fangled dryer (remember, it was 1955). Both Fred and I were interested in the pool table. Both the girls were well versed in the game and challenged us. It was mistake for us to've accepted it as they "whupped" us. But that embarassment was well worth it in the end. The reason for going to the basement in the first place was that the girls were responsible for doing their own wash. Shelly had been doing hers when we arrived and when she went to check it Liz invited us to see the pooltable. In any case, after we lost and when they got through teasing us, Shelly went over and proceeded to empty the washer. Instead of throwing the clothes in the dryer she started hanging them from clothes lines hidden between the beams. I'd not seen a dryer before and was interested so asked why she wasn't using it. She laughed and said that it "cooked" clothes and had ruined some of her good things. As she was talking I saw her take a pair of light blue panties and hang them up in full profile in front of me. I'm talking about maybe nine inches away. They would definitely qualify as fancy panties as I was looking at, what I later learned were called, lace appliques. I also noticed something else. As they hung there right in front of me I thought that the crotch was bigger than on the panties I'd viwed on other clotheslines. Shelly then hung four more on the same line, completely oblivious to the fact that hanging lingerie right smack dab in front of two boys was a "no no". None of the four were fancy panties and it was certainly obvious that their crotches weren't as big. Needless to say I was intrigued. I'm sure Liz saw me staring at the panties because she decided that it was time for Fred and I to go back upstairs. Those light blue panties with the big crotch stayed on my mind for the rest of the trip.

Once back home it was time to get started on my Summer jobs. It was to be the same as the previou year. The market during the day and the gas station at night. Elle was still going to be working at the drug store so, in effect, nothing had changed. Initially I didn't get to spend much time with her even though Nan had moved back to her own home as her family had come back for the Summer. She was very busy perparing for graduation. The ceremony was scheduled for mid afternoon on a Sunday to be followed by a dinner dance. That had been the tradition since the Second World War and Elle was on the organizing committee. I remember her dress as if I'd just seen it. She, and it, were beautiful. Graduation and the dinner dance went well.

Somewhere in the past another tradition had been started by a graduating class. After the dinner dance most kids would go home and get some sleep and then get up before daybreak and drive over to the ocean to watch the sunrise. After that they'd all gather at the Five Corners diner and have breakfast. We decided to continue the tradition. My friend Cliffy (his father built my racecar) offered to drive and picked up Nan and her boyfriend (they'd gotten back together) before picking Elle and I up. His girlfriend, Marissa, was the only non senior in our group. It only took about 40 minutes to get to the ocean but there were three beaches that were open to the public. We didn't know which one of the three was to be the rendevous. We went to one and decided to wait and see if anybody else showed up. One other car arrived just as it started getting light and two more couples joined us. Being June, it was still cool at night and, being by the ocean, damp. Cliffy had brought some blankets and we all huddled together under them. Elle was really cold and I had my arms wrapped tightly around her. Even with that she was still shivering. As the first vestiges of the sun appeared we all cheered... but stayed under the blankets. I'd noticed that Elle was getting fidgety and asked if she wanted to move but she said that she was fine. When the sun finally broke over the horizon we all jumped up amd out from under the blankets and started running around like crazy people, yelling and screaming. That is, all but Elle. She did stand up with a blanket wrapped around her for a few seconds and then squatted down. She didn't follow the rest of us as we headed down to the water's edge. One of the guys, on a dare, even went in the water. As it turned out he wasn't the only one of us who was wet.

As we gathered up our things I saw Nan talking with Elle. I made my way towards them only to be waved away by Nan. I'd gotten to know her well enough to respect her wishes so I stayed with the guys. Back at the car Elle slipped into the back seat beside Nan and her boyfriend, leaving me to sit in front with Cliffy and his girlfriend. I was puzzled but then again, it was only a matter of minutes until we got to our destination. At the diner we saw over a dozen other cars. Now we knew we'd gone to the wrong beach. Everybody was standing in the parking lot and our group got out and joined them... except Nan and Elle. We all went inside and some people asked about Elle. To save face (hers and mine) I told them we'd had a fight and she didn't want to come in. After ordering I told the people at the booth I was going to the head. Instead I went out to Cliffy's car. Elle was lying down in the back seat with the blanket still wrapped around her. I opened the door and when she saw it was me she gave me a "look" as if to say "Why are you here?" I pretty much had figured out by then what her problem was but didn't know how to address it. I, stupidly, asked if she was coming inside and she shook her head "no" and lay back down. When she did I slid in beside her but didn't say anything. It took a few minutes and she finally looked up at me and apologized. I asked what she was apologizing for. She looked away and I heard her mumble something like "you know what". I started rubbing her back and she finally responded positively by half sitting and giving me a kiss. We stayed in the car until the others came out. She then told me that when she'd gotten cold on the beach and started shivering she'd leaked. By the time the sun was up and everybody got up and started running around she knew she had a real problem. It'd been a couple of hours since she'd last gone and when she stood up she'd started to pee. There was nothing she could do to stop so just squatted down and went right there. She'd kept the blanket wrapped around her professing that she was cold when it was really to hide her wetness. I really felt sorry for her at that point and, in spite of knowing that she'd wet in her clothes, didn't even have a hint of a bulge.

After the group had eaten and come outside they were concerned as to what happened to the rest of the class who hadn't shown up. They'd accounted for 23 out of 32 and some of those with cars had volunteered to go and check on the missing. Cliffy was one who'd volunteered. That news didn't make Elle very happy at all. I stayed in the back seat with her and by the time we did our running around and finally got home Elle had to pee again. She asked Cliffy if she could keep the blanket and he shrugged and said yes. I knew why she wanted it and, now free from the others, started getting hard just thinking about the fact that she was still in wet panties. We had about an hour before we both had to go to work. As I was changing my clothes I noticed that my underpants were pretty wet all on their own but, in thinking about Elle again, started to get hard all over again. I couldn't wait until after work that night and being alone with her. But, like so many times before, the anticipation was better than the actual thing. We were both so tired that we just ended up going home and then to bed. I had to wait for another day.

To be continued...

3 comments:

ross said...

I really enjoyed the clothesline section. I remember becoming obsessed at age 14 with a pair of panties that were hanging on a clothesline in the house next to our beach place. It was the only item on the line and they hung there for three days. I kept trying to summon the guts to steal them, and when I finally went over to do just that at night, they were gone.

Pantymaven said...

I had a similar situation happen to me right after I moved to this area. A long time friend allowed me to stay at his house until I could find adequate housning. I'd leave at 6:30am and return around 9pm at night. I never got to see the neighbors but at the house right next door they always left the back porch light on. As I stood at the kitchen sink I'd be looking right at the porch. One night I looked out and there was this delicious pair of white full briefs hanging on a line between the porch posts. What really caught my eye was that there was lace all around the leg openings. But, with the light on and not knowing anything about the neighbors I let discretion rule. The next night I checked again and they were still there. On the third night I was emboldened by the fact that the light was out. I made up an excuse to go out to the back yard and walked right up to the porch only to find that the panties were no longer there. Would I have taken them? I can't really answer that. Probably not but if they had been there I would have checked out the maker for sure. Ironically, I never saw another pair during the rest of my stay.

badside said...

Another wonderful post! I really like the tenderness and caring you showed toward Elle after she wet herself. Very nice. Guess I'm a softy! I can't really remember that much stuff from my younger days, I wish I'd written things down like you did. Actually, thinking back, I do have a few more stories in me, stay tunes for more!